• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should *insert Pokemon* know *insert move*?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
.:Ilex:. said:
Don't tell me to STFU for pointing out something that made you look like a racist.

Just a misunderstanding :).
OK then. *shrugs* I AM short-tempered, though. Expect these kind of things from me. >__>

And wtf does NOJ mean?
Nintendo
Of
Japan
Actually, I'm not THAT sure if it's their blame. I know Gamefreak only make the games, though. (I don't think they make the pokemon's movepools)

I think that more Pokemon such as Electrike should learn Volt Tackle.
Agree'd. It's not like it is good or anything. :x

BTW, Ph34r da Hypa Beanz Sneasle!!one!!!1

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Charizard and Crunch
Charizard and Thunderpunch
Flygon and Silver Wind.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
I think Hitmonchan should know Shadow Punch. It would be cool to not waste its Hidden Power in the Ghost type anymore.

Tropius Master said:
I think Hitmonchan should know Shadow Punch. It would be cool to not waste its Hidden Power in the Ghost type anymore.
Maybe most punchers should get Shadow Punch.

and what the hell,Grimer/Muk gets Shadow Punch.

O

Obiwan Shinobi

Spikes Joleteon
Spikes Sandslash
Aerial Ace Gyarados
Rock Slide Gyarados
Suprer Fang Crobat

Dunsparce said:
Before anyone says it, I'll say something that I've said about 20 times already in this forum: FIREFLY LIGHT IS ITS NAME IN JAPAN!!!
That's also why only Volbeat can get it.

Dunsparce gets Glare, which means Snake Glare iirc.

Rod

TC expert
Tropius Master said:
I think that more Pokemon such as Electrike should learn Volt Tackle
Agree'd. It's not like it is good or anything. :x

BTW, Ph34r da Hypa Beanz Sneasle!!one!!!1
No, because volt tackle is like frenzy, plant, hydro pump and things like that wichh means that only one pokemon can know it

Dunsparce

Wolf Goddess said:
Charizard and Crunch
Charizard and Thunderpunch
Flygon and Silver Wind.

NYPC in GSC.

Not that great, anyways.
If any starter needs Crunch, It's Venusaur. Look at the size of its mouth!!!
Plus it need more special moves.

Special Attack Moves that Starters can get that are not of their type:

Venusaur gets nothing in GSCRSE ;_;

Charizard gets Bite, Beat Up, Crunch(NYPC), Dragon Rage, Outrage, and Dragonbreath in GSC, and has Bite, Beat Up, Outrage, Dragon Rage, and Dragon Claw in RSE

Blastoise has Bite, Zap Cannon(NYPC), Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Ice Punch, and Blizzard in GSC, and has Bite, Icy Wind, Ice Punch, Ice Beam, and Blizzard in RSE

Meganium gets Nothing in GSCRSE ;_;

Typlosion gets Thunderpunch

Feraligatr has Bite, Crunch, Icy Wind, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Dragonbreath, and Blizzard in GSC and gets Bite, Crunch, Icy Wind, Ice Punch, Ice Beam, Blizzard, and Dragon Claw in RSE

Sceptile has Pursuit, Crunch, Dragonbreath, Dragon CLaw, and Thunderpunch

Blaziken gets Thunderpunch

Swampert gets Icy Wind, Ice Ball, Ice Punch, Ice Beam, and Blizzard

Venusaur, Meganium, Typhlosion, and Blaziken are shafted.
I know some starters don't need special attacks, but NOJ could at least expand on their special movepools (And update the Johto Starter's Level-Up moves, D*****)

Tazzler

Diglett is a mole which means it has claws. If glare means snake glare, then dunsparce should learn it since it is a land snake.

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
Dunsparce DOES learn Glare, as do Ekans/Arbok & Seviper (or in 4Kids' case, Ekans/Arbok/Seviper)

PDL

disenchanted
Bellsprout and Ingrain... why don't these two go together?

T

Tygore

Dunsparce said:
Before anyone says it, I'll say something that I've said about 20 times already in this forum: FIREFLY LIGHT IS ITS NAME IN JAPAN!!!
That's also why only Volbeat can get it.

And you can't take the sky from Volbeat.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Dunsparce said:
NYPC in GSC.

Most of us can't go to NYC. :p

Tropius Master said:

It should get Meteor Mash too.

Tazzler

FP, someone said how sparce shouldn't learn glare so I was correcting them.
If ampharos can leaen fire punch, why not ice punch?

PDL

disenchanted
Wolf Goddess said:
Most of us can't go to NYC. :p

that, and they can't be traded into the advanced games

NYPC pokemon that have special moves shouldn't count, since it's not available for most people who don't live near New York, or don't have a cheating device...

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
False Swipe Shroomish makes baby logic in pogeymanz cry.

Wolf Goddes said:
It should get Meteor Mash too.
*Slaps self*
Of COURSE! I even remember debating the fact that the Clefairy line can learn it and Hitmonchan can't one of these days! ;_;

BTW, both Sceptile and Ampharos should get all the punches, imo. (K, maybe you shouldn't give Sceptile FP... But IP=YES.)

AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL!111 MY 872362874354655834th 'girlfriend' that I REALLY LOVED SAID SHE WAS A LESBIAN!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKA AT MY SIG!!!!! I KNOW YOU WANT BECAUSE I'M SO SPECIAL! EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT MY LIFE WHILE I B*TCH AND BE EMO!!!

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Okay, this thread really became something I didn't hope of it being, so I will have to stretch the rules.

Anyway, you can ask any of these types of questions.

Should Umbreon learn Toxic?
He can learn Toxic, so should he learn it?

Why doesn't Politoed learn Calm Mind?
He cannot learn it, why not?

How can Aron learn Metal Claw?
He has stubby feet with no claws, so how can he?

And can somebody answer my question if Swampert should learn Muddy Water?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.