1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Should Krokorok Be Considered One of Ash's Rivals

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Mr.Munchlax, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Mr.Munchlax

Mr.Munchlax Thunder Trainer

Right now Ash has two main rivals in Unova, Trip and Bianca, but should the Krokorok with tthe sunglasses be added in that category? I know people are hoping Ash will eventually catch it and it's more like Jigglypuff because of how it follows them around, but since the only reason Krokorok is doing it is to battle with Pikachu, should it go more in the rival category?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
  2. Yankees4life

Yankees4life RONALDO!!!

a pokemon as ash's rival?? RLY!! Seriously???

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

3. Mr.Munchlax

Mr.Munchlax Thunder Trainer

Well Cilan said after Krokorok *blasted off* in BW 020 that Ash has got a new rival now

4. waffle_x_v

waffle_x_v Fun stuff

More like a future capture after one or two of his pokemon are released.

5. Whimsicott

Whimsicott Well-Known Member

Yeh...I bet he' ll capture it one day.

6. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

It's more of a small rival for Pikachu if anything. And it's not like Jigglypuff, I think Sandile/Krokorok, is stalking Ash to fight Pikachu, which Jigglypuff didn't do.

7. Eternal Darkness

Eternal Darkness Eternal Evil

I don't really think so.

8. Yankees4life

Yankees4life RONALDO!!!

SO WHAT?? It could've been a joke!!

9. KibaLG8

KibaLG8 Well-Known Member

My suggestion: Watch the episode again. Cilan says & I quote: "Pikachu, this may have been a draw, but you've got a nice rival", so its Pikachu's rival, not Ash's.

Thread answered.

10. Emperor Empoleon

Emperor Empoleon Honor of Kalos

That sure would be interesting

..Maybe even give him a full team XD But I think Ash may catch this guy too

11. TicoPokemonMaster

TicoPokemonMaster Well-Known Member

Yes, Now let's all consider what pokemon Krokorok will bring to the Unova League. Hey theres even the possibility that Krokorok will only have a team of 5 pokemon and he would go in to round out the sixth member.

Kiba has answered this so next.

12. Karpi

Karpi Forever a pirate

So they attempt to give Pikachu a sub-plot and you guys just jump all over it? Seriously now!

13. An00bis

An00bis Wicked Witch

I suppose if women can be Pokemon Trainers Pokemon can be Pokemon Trainers.

Yeah. I went there.

14. TsukiMirage

TsukiMirage Rikudou Master

Lol. But I would think Krokorok would be wonderful if he fought Pikachu right before the league. After all, the two have to have a final league battle.

15. Brave Birdy

Brave Birdy Well-Known Member

I like to think of Krokorok as a rival for Pikachu so that it doesn't rot on Ash's should for the whole saga like it did in Sinnoh.

16. Nostalgic Hybrid

Nostalgic Hybrid Judged By Username

Crazy world we live in.

17. Burakoru

Burakoru Belly Slide

I think that Krokorok with the sunglasses will be a rival, but, maybe one of the others will catch it. I could see Trip battling Ash in the pokemon league, and he brings out Krookodile, with sunglasses, and Ash get shocked.

18. SuperiorMX13

SuperiorMX13 OC of Mime Jr!

Well technically if it is as smart as meowth it is alway possible

19. phantasystar69

phantasystar69 Well-Known Member

I am hoping he doesn't release any pokemon! Since he is currently rotating his team I don't think he will need to release any for Krokorok

20. Shiny pokemon lower

Shiny pokemon lower Well-Known Member

Why should he release any of his pokemon? And yes, Krokorok is Pikachu's rival, not Ash's. A pokemontrainer and a pokemon becomes rivals doesn't make sence! (exept Mewtwo!) If that crockodile becomes caught one day I bet it is when it is fully evolved. It will mabye be a bit disobeyent. But most probably it doesn't get caught. He never caught that Hippopatas back in Sinnoh eighter.