1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Should Krokorok Be Considered One of Ash's Rivals

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Mr.Munchlax, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Venomfang

Venomfang Perky Goth

Sure, why not?

2. DarkWobbuffet

DarkWobbuffet BEEEEAAAARR!!!

I'd rather Bro-korok stay wild then Trip catching him. ._.'

But I'd love it big time if he joined the good guys, maybe he could travel outside of the Pokeball ala Pikachu and Axew. ./'

3. Venomfang

Venomfang Perky Goth

Trip isn't a good guy? Sure he's a total prick but he's no villain.

4. DarkWobbuffet

Well he's not really a good guy either, he's more of just an anti-hero and/or antagonist.

5. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

He is a cocky rival nothing else he is just too confident in his abilities, there aren't anti heros on pokemon.

6. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Compared to Paul, Trip is a saint.

Seriously, what are you guys watching? Trip is just a normal kid.

7. Venomrec

Venomrec Well-Known Member

After ash releases "Leavanny" to protect some sewaddle maybe when he's running from the scene or waving goodbye not looking ahead of himself he bumbs into Krocorok & they battle next episode & Ash get him.

8. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Well at least Shooti actually cares for his pokemon unlike Paul(at least before the end of DP). Though he is a cocky *** mother****er and their is no denying that. Back on topic though if Waruvile goes to Shooti I will have lost all respect for the retarded writers. WARUVILE BELONGS WITH ASH!!!!!!!!! HANDS OFF SHOOTI!!!!!

9. Jaggy101

Jaggy101 I'm Jaggy and proud

I dont think Ash will release any pokemon this series, but he could like you said just bump into him and try to catch.

Although i dont think that Ash should catch it, it seems like a "developed" pokemon which Ash shouldnt catch.

10. Caseydia

Caseydia Ace Trainer

It's not Trip's fault that Pikachu is on level two and Ash's Pokemon are weaker than his most of the time.

11. DarkWobbuffet

Uh, what does that have anything to do with what Venomfang said? What does powerlevel have anything to do with Trip being an egotistical racist-to-Kanto prick?

Trip isn't a villian, but he's not a good guy either. He's just an antagonist, a character whose role is to make life harder for the protagonist.

12. Animefan145

Animefan145 Well-Known Member

First, Krokorok seems more like Pikachu's rival than Ash's, as has been mentioned. And I half expect Ash to catch it one of these days. Its already on pretty friendly terms with Ash and Pikachu, so it might as well join the team eventually, although it'd be weird to see Ash catching an evolved Pokemon, he hasn't done that for a while (I think?).

Although just having it as a recurring character/gag might work for a while, at least its nowhere near as annoying as some of the first recurring gags/characters. Ugh, that microphone. And its not like Ash even has to release any of his team this generation to make room for new Pokemon.

Not sure there's any need for it to end up with a rival. Its already pretty independent with how its just been following Ash, being captured by someone else who may or may not run into Ash eventually would sure slow down its eventual rematch with Pikachu.

13. altariaking

altariaking SPPF is friendly.

Obviously. Maybe his girlfriend the Feraligatr will become Iris' rival.

14. KibaLG8

KibaLG8 Well-Known Member

Yea and maybe Gliscor will randomly glomp Ash in an upcoming Best Wishes episode. Seriously have you guys not seen BW020? Krokorok is Pikachu's rival, Ash hasn't showed interest in it at all yet. Come to think of it after it blasted off, Ash said that they will meet again and they will battle and he will win next time.... no intention of capturing it... Unless like Sakura he has an "Inner Ash" that is saying "I WILL CATCH SG KROKOROK MUWAHAHAHAHA"

Good good, now I don't have to rant any further with you.

15. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

This has been answered time and time again, he isn't Ash's rival, he is Pikachu's, as stated by Cilan. Sure it could be catch later, but it could just be a friendly Pokemon that Ash befriends, that meets up with him some times, to have training battles with Ash's Pikachu.
    But it isn't Ash's Rival.

16. Tepig 5000

Tepig 5000 Darkness Filled Me

17. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

18. gliscor&yanmega

gliscor&yanmega Well-Known Member

Ground isn't weak to Fighting actually.

Ash doesn't have Leavanny, he has a Swadloon...plus it's male.

19. LexSuicune

LexSuicune Feraligatr Master

He'll have Leavanny soon enough, hopefully.

20. Tepig 5000

Tepig 5000 Darkness Filled Me

right sorry Male my bad but he will have leavanny soon