1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Should Krokorok Be Considered One of Ash's Rivals

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Mr.Munchlax, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

We don't know how soon though, since there hasn't been any merchandising featuring it, I'm thinking the evolution will happen only after the movie, I can see it happening before though since there still a lot of time, I would prefer for a new pokemon to be caught in this time though.

The evolution can still happened after the capture obviously but they gave some more focus to Sweaddle after it got caught instead of Pidove, obviosly it can come back to the team in one episode and evolve like Pidove and then have the new pokemon back again.

BUT based on 33 sketches Tranquill might be coming back for some episodes and hopefully the writers give her and Scraggy some focus, Scraggy is really needing it too.

2. Tepig 5000

Tepig 5000 Darkness Filled Me

Right i get what your saying but why not have leavanny soon and what pokemon would you like ash to get

3. KibaLG8

KibaLG8 Well-Known Member

It's best to take this to the Next Pokemon Thread.:)

@playerking- I was hoping SG Krokorok could be like gym battles for Pikachu, so it would give more of Ash's other Pokemon a chance to battle but the writers are sure giving Pikachu a lot this time around.... Both Trip rival battles, Striaton Gym, Castellia Gym, Bianca, SG Krokorok. Hopefully Krokorok is kept this way, as a rival for Pikachu because this is quite unique.

4. tombux

tombux Well-Known Member

like mewtwo in the first movie?

5. pokemon special

pokemon special No Angel

I would personally say, no, not at all.
    It's a pokemon... and mewtwo doesn't really ... count.

6. croagunk22

croagunk22 Well-Known Member