• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should Krokorok Be Considered One of Ash's Rivals

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Right now Ash has two main rivals in Unova, Trip and Bianca, but should the Krokorok with tthe sunglasses be added in that category? I know people are hoping Ash will eventually catch it and it's more like Jigglypuff because of how it follows them around, but since the only reason Krokorok is doing it is to battle with Pikachu, should it go more in the rival category?

Last edited:

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
a pokemon as ash's rival?? RLY!! Seriously???

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
a pokemon as ash's rival?? RLY!! Seriously???

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

Well Cilan said after Krokorok *blasted off* in BW 020 that Ash has got a new rival now

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It's more of a small rival for Pikachu if anything. And it's not like Jigglypuff, I think Sandile/Krokorok, is stalking Ash to fight Pikachu, which Jigglypuff didn't do.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I don't really think so.

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Well Cilan said after Krokorok *blasted off* in BW 020 that Ash has got a new rival now

My suggestion: Watch the episode again. Cilan says & I quote: "Pikachu, this may have been a draw, but you've got a nice rival", so its Pikachu's rival, not Ash's.

Thread answered.

TicoPokemonMaster

Yes, Now let's all consider what pokemon Krokorok will bring to the Unova League. Hey theres even the possibility that Krokorok will only have a team of 5 pokemon and he would go in to round out the sixth member.

Kiba has answered this so next.

Karpi

Forever a pirate
So they attempt to give Pikachu a sub-plot and you guys just jump all over it? Seriously now!

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Lol. But I would think Krokorok would be wonderful if he fought Pikachu right before the league. After all, the two have to have a final league battle.

Brave Birdy

I like to think of Krokorok as a rival for Pikachu so that it doesn't rot on Ash's should for the whole saga like it did in Sinnoh.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
I think that Krokorok with the sunglasses will be a rival, but, maybe one of the others will catch it. I could see Trip battling Ash in the pokemon league, and he brings out Krookodile, with sunglasses, and Ash get shocked.

SuperiorMX13

OC of Mime Jr!
Yes, Now let's all consider what pokemon Krokorok will bring to the Unova League. Hey theres even the possibility that Krokorok will only have a team of 5 pokemon and he would go in to round out the sixth member.

Kiba has answered this so next.

Well technically if it is as smart as meowth it is alway possible

Shiny pokemon lower

Why should he release any of his pokemon? And yes, Krokorok is Pikachu's rival, not Ash's. A pokemontrainer and a pokemon becomes rivals doesn't make sence! (exept Mewtwo!) If that crockodile becomes caught one day I bet it is when it is fully evolved. It will mabye be a bit disobeyent. But most probably it doesn't get caught. He never caught that Hippopatas back in Sinnoh eighter.