• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should Krokorok Be Considered One of Ash's Rivals

Burakoru

Belly Slide

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me

Burakoru

Belly Slide
I seriously don't think Ash will catch Krokorok, at worst, Iris or Cilan will catch it, second best, Jessie or James catching it, or it being a rival of Ash's, Best, Trip catches Krokorok.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
/no pretty much before the 4th gym he will get it

Burakoru

Belly Slide
You can't automatically say he will get Krokorok, it's just an assumption, and it would be awesome if Trip caught Sunglasses Krokorok.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Giving Krokorok to Trip would just be a copout, unless we Trip with any bind or conncection, or them getting along at all. If it stay a Rival for PIKACHU, not Ash, then I think it should stay wild.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
wait isn't krokrock a dark and ground? and ground are x2 and so is dark?

Krokorok is Ground/Dark.. But, only Dark is 2x weak to Fighting. Ground is neutral to Fighting, but Rock is 2x weak to Fighting, so when you have a Tyranitar, then you have that 4x weakness.. Krokorok, 2x...

Ground isn't weak to Dark.

And Bekidding that would be an interesting twist...

Ground isn't weak to Dark, but that wasn't being argued.. The argument was that Krokorok would be 4x weak to Fighting, and (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) thought that both those types were weak to Fighting..

Giving Krokorok to Trip would just be a copout, unless we Trip with any bind or conncection, or them getting along at all. If it stay a Rival for PIKACHU, not Ash, then I think it should stay wild.

Pretty much this.. But Pikachu = Ash.. They're a pair.. Take one on and you get the other type of deal..

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Oh great teller of the future, inform us of what else will happen in BW

Misty will show up an-*Gets shot*

BM14murph

Master Collector
If Krokorok is to be captured then it will be essential for it to be caught before the Gym which is likely going to be in between BW035 - BW040. So hopefully we get a Krokorok title very shortly

Grey Wind

Ground isn't weak to Dark, but that wasn't being argued.. The argument was that Krokorok would be 4x weak to Fighting, and (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) thought that both those types were weak to Fighting..
Sorry, I meant to type Fighting.....my bad

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Anyone or anything that battles Ash does not have to be his rival. Maybe for his Pokemon but for him no. It seems like Krokorok will be the Jigglypuff show up of Unova. But hopefully it will get caught.

gliscor&yanmega

Anyone or anything that battles Ash does not have to be his rival. Maybe for his Pokemon but for him no. It seems like Krokorok will be the Jigglypuff show up of Unova. But hopefully it will get caught.

Cilan called it a rival though, I think he was talking about a rival for Pikachu but in a way that would mean Krokorok is Ash's rival.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
pshh we all know Ash is gonna catch em all so eventually he'll get one

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Cilan called it a rival though, I think he was talking about a rival for Pikachu but in a way that would mean Krokorok is Ash's rival.

Yes but he admires Satoshi, he is attacking Satoshi main pokemon because he admires him, Pikachu didn't do anything special episode for it to be attached emotianally to a rivalry with him.

What will happen when Pikach beats him? oh ok bye Krokorok you got beat, later pal...unless it gets caught by someone and they make it make sense, it has to be caught by Satoshi.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
It seems like Krokorok will be the Jigglypuff show up of Unova.
Or the Snubbull of Unova. Yah, I think that's gonna be it! Nobody's gonna catch it! It's obvious, it's gonna be an annoying thing always getting in Team Rocket and main group's way! Like Snubbull & Jigglypuff.

gliscor&yanmega

Yes but he admires Satoshi, he is attacking Satoshi main pokemon because he admires him, Pikachu didn't do anything special episode for it to be attached emotianally to a rivalry with him.

What will happen when Pikach beats him? oh ok bye Krokorok you got beat, later pal...unless it gets caught by someone and they make it make sense, it has to be caught by Satoshi.

Krokorok getting beat by Pikachu probably only makes it want more from Pikachu and Ash.

I'm not saying Krokorok wont get captured or anything though, I actually think it will, and I really want it too as well. Sandile, Krokorok, and Krookodile are my favorite 5th generation Pokemon, the more it appears the better for me, and if it's with Ash then it'll appear a bit.