• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should Krokorok Be Considered One of Ash's Rivals

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Sure, why not?

DarkWobbuffet

BEEEEAAAARR!!!
I'd rather Bro-korok stay wild then Trip catching him. ._.'

But I'd love it big time if he joined the good guys, maybe he could travel outside of the Pokeball ala Pikachu and Axew. ./'

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Trip isn't a good guy? Sure he's a total prick but he's no villain.

DarkWobbuffet

BEEEEAAAARR!!!
Well he's not really a good guy either, he's more of just an anti-hero and/or antagonist.

Venomrec

After ash releases "Leavanny" to protect some sewaddle maybe when he's running from the scene or waving goodbye not looking ahead of himself he bumbs into Krocorok & they battle next episode & Ash get him.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well at least Shooti actually cares for his pokemon unlike Paul(at least before the end of DP). Though he is a cocky *** mother****er and their is no denying that. Back on topic though if Waruvile goes to Shooti I will have lost all respect for the retarded writers. WARUVILE BELONGS WITH ASH!!!!!!!!! HANDS OFF SHOOTI!!!!!

Jaggy101

I'm Jaggy and proud
After ash releases "Leavanny" to protect some sewaddle maybe when he's running from the scene or waving goodbye not looking ahead of himself he bumbs into Krocorok & they battle next episode & Ash get him.

I dont think Ash will release any pokemon this series, but he could like you said just bump into him and try to catch.

Although i dont think that Ash should catch it, it seems like a "developed" pokemon which Ash shouldnt catch.

DarkWobbuffet

BEEEEAAAARR!!!
It's not Trip's fault that Pikachu is on level two and Ash's Pokemon are weaker than his most of the time.

Uh, what does that have anything to do with what Venomfang said? What does powerlevel have anything to do with Trip being an egotistical racist-to-Kanto prick?

Trip isn't a villian, but he's not a good guy either. He's just an antagonist, a character whose role is to make life harder for the protagonist.

Animefan145

First, Krokorok seems more like Pikachu's rival than Ash's, as has been mentioned. And I half expect Ash to catch it one of these days. Its already on pretty friendly terms with Ash and Pikachu, so it might as well join the team eventually, although it'd be weird to see Ash catching an evolved Pokemon, he hasn't done that for a while (I think?).

Although just having it as a recurring character/gag might work for a while, at least its nowhere near as annoying as some of the first recurring gags/characters. Ugh, that microphone. And its not like Ash even has to release any of his team this generation to make room for new Pokemon.

Not sure there's any need for it to end up with a rival. Its already pretty independent with how its just been following Ash, being captured by someone else who may or may not run into Ash eventually would sure slow down its eventual rematch with Pikachu.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
but he could like you said just bump into him and try to catch.

Yea and maybe Gliscor will randomly glomp Ash in an upcoming Best Wishes episode. Seriously have you guys not seen BW020? Krokorok is Pikachu's rival, Ash hasn't showed interest in it at all yet. Come to think of it after it blasted off, Ash said that they will meet again and they will battle and he will win next time.... no intention of capturing it... Unless like Sakura he has an "Inner Ash" that is saying "I WILL CATCH SG KROKOROK MUWAHAHAHAHA"

Although i dont think that Ash should catch it, it seems like a "developed" pokemon which Ash shouldnt catch.

Good good, now I don't have to rant any further with you.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
This has been answered time and time again, he isn't Ash's rival, he is Pikachu's, as stated by Cilan. Sure it could be catch later, but it could just be a friendly Pokemon that Ash befriends, that meets up with him some times, to have training battles with Ash's Pikachu.
But it isn't Ash's Rival.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
~Sapphire Sceptile~;12257805 Ground isn't weak to Dark.QUOTE said:
were talking about about Croc here and we mean that emboar is fighting and ground is weak to fighting and so is dark so 4x the damage on croc so ash can catch

and no leavanny will not leave she's a beast

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
~Sapphire Sceptile~;12257805 Ground isn't weak to Dark.QUOTE said:
were talking about about Croc here and we mean that emboar is fighting and ground is weak to fighting and so is dark so 4x the damage on croc so ash can catch

What?

Ash doesn't have a Leavanny, he has a Swadloon

And Swadloon is male

gliscor&yanmega

Ground isn't weak to Fighting actually.

Ash doesn't have Leavanny, he has a Swadloon...plus it's male.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
right sorry Male my bad but he will have leavanny soon