• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should may get a charmander?

should may get a charmander?

• yes

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 32 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

piplup911

Piplup is cool
;078;Hello, this is piplup's #1 fan, and I was wondering if may should get a charmander. She already has the other 2 kanto starters, and is bound to return at the end of DP, so why not complete the cycle? What do you think?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
She's already returning in 3 episodes, and if she got any of the starters it would be a Johto one.

Sprock

not necessarily, since she caught bulbasaur, a kanto starter, in hoenn. that said, I don't really see the point in her getting another starter.

latios reborn

Just because she has 2 doesn't mean she will get the set or anymore starters..

Frontier Brain B

I'm that good.
I don't think it was a coincidence her Hoenn starter was a Fire-type, and her next two starters from Kanto were the Grass and Water-types.

See where I'm going with this?

Last edited:

Kazuki Mirai

What the heck...? Where in the world did you get a crazy idea like that? Plus Torchic is enough, it's now a fully grown Blaziken, May's powerhouse. =) Even if it got its butt kicked by Sceptile in the unofficial contest most of the time.

Hotshot

Absolutely NOT! May doesn't need anymore starters. She didn't even need Squirtle and Bulbasaur. They were a waste of space.

Uh, no. She doesn't need Charmander. She already owns 2 Pokémon (If Munchlax evolves, 3) that Ash previously owned/currently owns. So, curse the cycle. :3

PokemonHero

I can see the future
No. I can only see her with one of two starters when she reappears: Cyndaquil or Chikorita. Don't ask me why, but I could see May with a Chikorita.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Hell no. Aside from that being incredibly boring and unoriginal, Haruka already has Bashamo to cover all her fire type needs.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
I picked yes, but come to think of it, she has Blaziken and she might get Cyndaquil since she's been in Johto. So they probably won't give it to her. They shouldn't have given her two Kanto starters if they weren't going to complete the chain.

neptune_84

It's go time!
she had squirtle and bulbasaur cos they where the 2 types she didnt choose at the start of her journey. i highly ubt they will ever give her a charmander, seeing how she has her blaziken to take care of the fire aspect.

Marik Ishtar's Raykazuka

Sky Dragon Blast!
I can't stand max! If it burned max til death ya but may is annoying to so no she doesn't desurve a pokemon like charmander.