• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should May......(spoilers)

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Yes. >_> The little [censored] annoys me to no [censored] end.

But make it evolve into a Mirokarosu just to be safe. :p

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
I don't know... It would be awsome to her with a Milotic, but I can also see her with a Warturtle or Blastoise.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
May can't make a good Pokeblock to save her life, therefore getting a Feebas to evolve into Milotic will take a lifetime.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
The fact that it's friggin annoyingly UUber, taking down Ariadosu with no experience once so ever? ._.

Last edited:

Kabuto

little punks!
I am getting a bit tired of seeing May win with pre-ubers. I think she should battle with pretty yet strong pokemon. Milotic is a perfect example. Gardevoir would be another good example.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Weird topic, but if she evolved the Feebas into a Milotic it would be great for contests, but Squirtle has proven itself more worthy than Munchlax so I dunno......

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
How about having her catch something that isn't boring?

Kabuto

little punks!
Uber means overly strong. And uberly strong pokemon are Groudon, Mewtwo, and in this case May's Squirtle.

Next episode: Fierce Fighting, Squirtle Vs. Kyogre! Kyogre Frozen Solid!

Last edited:

day_macca

Boulder Trainer
Squirtle is cool but it shouldn't be a uber. It should have lost to scizor at least!

Last edited:

day_macca

Boulder Trainer
Truth is that feebas may not follow the same rules as in the games. It could turn out that you have to put make up on it (but i highly doubt that).

Kabuto

little punks!
No, all evolutions follow the game rules in the anime as far as we know. Except Poliwhirl when it used Kings Rock and didn't need to be traded. Besides Feebas *COULD* evolve if someone with experience like Brock helps May make the pokeblock.

day_macca

Boulder Trainer
Clampearl also don't follow the same rules so I highly doubt feebas will be the same

Kabuto

little punks!
I thought Clampearl Did follow the rules with Deep Sea Tooth and Deep Sea Scale in the anime. Unless I'm wrong that episode was uninteresting so I didn't pay close attention.