• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should May......(spoilers)

day_macca

Boulder Trainer
You are right but it did need to be traded. The weepinbell was in the elekid episode with casey (i think but i think I am wrong)

Kabuto

little punks!
When was the Weepinbell again? I remember the wind with Bellossom and Vileplume but they explained that the wind carried the leaf stone traits or something.

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer
No, Squirtle's fine and everyone who's complaning about it are very annoying.

And why Feebas? It's not like she could use it in contests.

Kabuto

little punks!
I suggested Feebas because it'd be funny to see a splasher like Magikarp in the show with May trying to control it. And when Feebas eventually evolved, it'd be fantastic in contests.

The weepinbell was in the elekid episode with casey (i think but i think I am wrong)

Oh yeah now that you mention it I remember. The magikarps salesmans Weepinbell. That was pathetic.

day_macca

Boulder Trainer
If may even did catch a feebas, she would only use it near water (for obvious reason) but then it still wouldn't do anything.

day_macca

Boulder Trainer
But only just. No pokemon in the world is a stupid as a magikarp (but wobbufet comes close)

Kabuto

little punks!
Wobbufet isn't as stupid as it looks. It knows when to counter and mirror coat when necassary, Jessie doesn't know the difference. Milotic would just plain own in contests but we have seen alot of Milotic in the series so its not a big deal.

G

Geki

May's Squirtle is pretty cool, but I think May with a Milotic would be AWESOME. Imagine how many contest she would win..wait..she wins nearly every contest already!! Although, she did get pwned by Harley two contests ago!

OFF TOPIC: Do you think that Milotic is Robert's trademark Pokemon, and that no one else will get one?

HoennMaster

seizureman said:
When was the Weepinbell again? I remember the wind with Bellossom and Vileplume but they explained that the wind carried the leaf stone traits or something.

in the Master Quest episode: Here's Looking At You, Elekid

Gryphon Turboclaw

Thunder Trainer
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes(or at least trade up for a Totodile/Spheal)! Besides, May could always practice making pokeblocks more often(and Feebas would be even *more* incentive for her to perfect her technique).

Geki said:
OFF TOPIC: Do you think that Milotic is Robert's trademark Pokemon, and that no one else will get one?

Three words for you: Juan and [SPOIL]Lucy[/SPOIL]. 'Nuff said.

Kabuto

little punks!
Milotic may be Robert's trademark, but Robert already won the GF and is most likely gone from the show.

C

crobatconey/leafeon lunatic

No Milotic for May! Milotic has been way over used! Keep Squrtle and make it evovle into a Worturtle that would be interesting!

Sapphire Skitty

+ Always There
She probably won't evolve squirtle,god what is with people and keep their pokemon the way they are.Anyway's she probably wouldent use feebas anyway's

shadowmon

Boulder Trainer
day_macca said:
But only just. No pokemon in the world is a stupid as a magikarp (but wobbufet comes close)

That's not true wobbufet it's not stupid in fact it's funny but like someona said before jessie doesn't know how to use it correctly

Bling King

Doesn't post often
Steel_Expert said:
Ahhh... Gardevoir. The powerful yet terrifying... ah, who'm I kidding.

I take it that the show has made it look like crap save for the Ralts episode?

Encyclopika

The Queen
Yes because Squirtle sucks and Wartortle and Blastoise are more Trainer-y Pokemon. But I also don't agree with the Feebas thing. Robert has a Milotic and it's kind of repetitive...Juan and Lucy had one...let her get something else...Gorbyss?

Mawile XD

ello thar
It would be nice for May to drop Squirtle and get a Feebas. Robert could appear and tell May how to make Feebas evolve. Then May would always try to get a Milotic, but never suceed.

Shatoshi

Johto Trainer
Mawile XD said:
It would be nice for May to drop Squirtle and get a Feebas. Robert could appear and tell May how to make Feebas evolve. Then May would always try to get a Milotic, but never suceed.

exactly...and she will gwet stuck with a febbas tht HAS to stay in water (sho she cant use it in contests...) and is so FUGLY...unlike her cute and strong baby squirtle^^