• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should Osama Bin Laden's Death Pic be publicly shown?

Should Osama Bin Laden's Death Pic be publicly shown?

• Yes, We the people must be well informed.

Votes: 120 75.0%
  • Eww no! Dead pics aren't my cup of tea.

Votes: 40 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red Raichu Returns

Raichu Enthusiast
Yes I'm an ex-military member, I served a year overseas, and lost many friends in that war. I won't believe a thing until I see his dead mug on TV. Besides they "buried him in the ocean" sounds like a hoax to me. Besides how do you bury somebody in the ocean? You failed again Fox News.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I can't imagine people not wanting to get revenge on that guy. I was so joyful when the guy died.

Yes I'm an ex-military member, I served a year overseas, and lost many friends in that war. I won't believe a thing until I see his dead mug on TV.
Apparently, being in the military did not teach you much.

Besides they "buried him in the ocean" sounds like a hoax to me. Besides how do you bury somebody in the ocean? You failed again Fox News.
You dump him on the sea on a weighted coffin dumbass, seamen have been doing this for thousands of years.
I would have prefered if he was captured and tortured...

Torture is not legal and he would have been condemned to death anyway.

Tyrant Tar

I won't believe a thing until I see his dead mug on TV.
Why is a photo (which can easily be faked) such an important piece of evidence? There are other, better ways to prove or disprove Osama's death; perhaps the most telling evidence is that Osama himself has NOT made a video gloating about not being dead.

Besides they "buried him in the ocean" sounds like a hoax to me. Besides how do you bury somebody in the ocean? You failed again Fox News.
....Are you kidding?

Red Raichu Returns

Raichu Enthusiast
Apparently, being in the military did not teach you much.

You dump him on the sea on a weighted coffin dumbass, seamen have been doing this for thousands of years.

Torture is not legal and he would have been condemned to death anyway.

Now you just got offensive for no reason, what I meant by my buried statement was simply could you really call that a burial. I know the navy, and civilians alike have been doing this for many years. I understand the whole making someone's final resting place the ocean deal, but by definition can that be considered a burial?

Burial is the act of placing a person or object into the ground. There's your definition, so no by definition OBL was never "Buried" he was laid to rest at sea.

Now as for me wanting evidence, I don't care if its a phone call, video, picture, just something solid and irrefutable.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Has anyone heard about some treasure hunter going out to try and find the body for pics and DNA samples? What do you think are his chances of finding the body if the US military even lets him near the area?

Nyter

Island Challenger
Pray!

Has anyone heard about some treasure hunter going out to try and find the body for pics and DNA samples? What do you think are his chances of finding the body if the US military even lets him near the area?

I pray his mission is accomplished!

Now you just got offensive for no reason, what I meant by my buried statement was simply could you really call that a burial. I know the navy, and civilians alike have been doing this for many years. I understand the whole making someone's final resting place the ocean deal, but by definition can that be considered a burial?

It's a figure of speech.

What reasons would al-Qaeda have to hide his death? It is better for them if he's dead since they now have a martyr.

inb4 world conspiracy.

Nyter

Island Challenger
What d'ya think?

It's a figure of speech.

What reasons would al-Qaeda have to hide his death? It is better for them if he's dead since they now have a martyr.

inb4 world conspiracy.

What do U think? another 10 years for the new leader of Al-Qaeda to be found?

Missingno
They should release it. They owe it to everyone whose family member's death he was responsible for. And, in a way, they also owe it to him. To acknowledge that he was a dangerous man. Ten years were spent trying to capture or kill this man. The pictures should be released.
Originally Posted by Malanu
This is why they owe it to the public and to him. That they haven't released the pictures can be interperted as, "You don't need proof." That's an insult to anyone who lost someone because of. If he's really dead, then releasing pictures won't make Al-Queda any more angry. Seeing the pictures would be a relief to many people, it would say, "He's really gone."

Suffice

Defying the odds
I would like to see irrefusable proof that he is dead. I don't care if its a picture, or a video, or whatever else. As long as they have the proof that this is him, and he is dead. Then again, I don't doubt our military, i don't doubt our leader. If they say hes dead well i'll believe them to an extent until it is proven otherwise. However, again it would be nice to have something. :/

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
There is no need for us to see it... it's not that important

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
For the ones who still doubt it, yes...
but for curious people like me,
would like to see it but it's not going to kill me if I don't.

I don't doubt it, it's just not necessary... you should trust your country and move on with your life