• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should Pokemon have more Death Refereneces?

BCVM22

PokéSpecial is hardly "the mature version of the anime". It's nothing more than a manga iteration that gets slightly more leeway on what it can and can't do and show, and even that still isn't anything particularly shocking.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
This is people hearing what they want to hear. Come on.

The splash is real,no watever people speculate is different, it's very hard to willingly drown yourself, and Giovanni didn't pick up a rock on his way out.

For all we know, he could have had his secret spare Rhydon use surf.

Dark Eevee

The splash is real,no watever people speculate is different, it's very hard to willingly drown yourself, and Giovanni didn't pick up a rock on his way out.

For all we know, he could have had his secret spare Rhydon use surf.

He was knocked unconscious by the fall, and drowned.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
and his body was eaten by the slowpoke.

I think he jumped through the falls, but most likely survived, I mean he lived in a cave for 3 years with little food.

It's not like Giovanni can just waltz into the Super Market sporting his pimp hat and cane.

Dark Eevee

and his body was eaten by the slowpoke.

I think he jumped through the falls, but most likely survived, I mean he lived in a cave for 3 years with little food.

It's not like Giovanni can just waltz into the Super Market sporting his pimp hat and cane.

His Pokemon gathered berries for him to eat.
He still died.
And his body was picked at by Magikarp.

MudkipFan

<3 Games Section
I can understand this. Maybe not for good characters, but for evil ones like Cyrus it would have been a better way to it end simply than he gives up. He did try to create the biggest genocide history had ever seen. It would have be a lot more dramatic if giratina had snapped and went crazy on him, thus he falls off the floating rock into the abyss. If death were avaiable, it should only be an option to villians. Though, I can see Giovanni, Archie, Maxie, or executives dying. Cyrus, I can.

Personally, I Don't think executives should be killed. I think the boss dying would make some sence but I'm not sure an executive would really make anyone Notice or car.
;078;

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Personally, I Don't think executives should be killed. I think the boss dying would make some sence but I'm not sure an executive would really make anyone Notice or car.
;078;
Ooops, sorry. Lol, I noticed that I had put that wrong. I meant can't...

benknightprime

Master Trainer
...... This is the most retarded thread ever, no it's a game based for young children they don't want a game of death >.>
I mean I like Assassin's Creed 2 for the storyline and charecters, not for killing evil dudes
Thats like saying they should also put a Brothel in the game

Last edited:

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Wait... So is there actually any evidence of Giovanni killing himself/dying in HGSS? Because this sounds like speculation to me.

I don't think that death necessarily makes a game better. But it can add interesting elements to any games plot though.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
there's no proof, jut a splash, that's it. The fact he's behind a waterfall ought to make sense for that. Now what happens after the splash is speculation. He has Pokemon that can surf, regardless if their knocked out. He probally can swim. or he died.

Dark Eevee

there's no proof, jut a splash, that's it. The fact he's behind a waterfall ought to make sense for that. Now what happens after the splash is speculation. He has Pokemon that can surf, regardless if their knocked out. He probally can swim. or he died.
He died. ;355;