• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should Racheal Lillis be the only original main voice to return to the series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
The question matches the title. Discuss. Oh true the narrator has returned but that's nothing compared to the main 4.
I'm thinking that Veronica Taylor should do the Summer School arc when it's dubbed- she's make a good Aoi and imagine the pokehappiness insuing when Ash of now and Ash of then collide.
Also how would Eric Stuart return? What character would he portray?

Last edited:

Soul Dew

<----------ualelele
I haven't followed the dub lately, but Lillis returned recently? If that's the case, I'm only somewhat surprised since she reprised her Jigglypuff role in Brawl.

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
Oh God, I'm so sick of these.

The voice actors are allowed to return to the main series anytime they want. Like you said, Rachel Lillis returned, and Maddie Blaustein voiced Chatot in the 2nd Mystery Dungeon special. So Eric Stuart and Veronica Taylor can return if they want to, key word being want.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
If they want they can come back. But I still liek the new cast (of course I like them only after like 2 years lol)

HoennMaster

Yes, Maylene was voiced by Rachael, not to mention Mike Pollock, Bella Hudson, Dan Green, Sean Schemmell, Maddie Blaustein, Amy Palant, and Marc Thompson have returned.

Eric MIGHT return, although I think Veronica is a lost cause. She wants Ash back.

Alfonso

Derpgull
I've had a lot of complaints about this thread and I have to agree with them. Nothing wrong with wanting to discuss it, but there's already been a ton of threads about it flying about somewhere. It's a topic that's been beaten to death.

*closing*

Status
Not open for further replies.