• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should the Gen6 Male Protagonist join Ash's group in the next series?

Gen6 boy in Ash's group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I'd rather he be Ash;s rival tbh. Really like his design he reminds me of Yumachika

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Nah, I think he should be the rival.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I guess it depends on what Gen 6 has to offer. If there are multiple side quest that involve Pokemon battles/growth then sure why not? If not then no. I don't even want him as a rival. The anime can only make certain kinds of rivals and I imagine the rival spot would hurt the boy's image and thus kids won't want to play as him if he's a jerk. And he'll be annoying if he's the "idiotic punching bag" rival. So the rival spot he just can't win. Really the only rivals we get are serious jerks, boring friendly goodie goodies, idiotic punching bags, or serious punching bags. Sometimes we get something different but not always.

Encyclopika

The Queen
Please divert all X&Y talk to the stickied thread in Spoilers. Thanks.

//CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.