• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should the next main rivla have the fire starter as his/her main?

Topic question

• Yes

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I don't care either way

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Ash's rival shouldn't use a starter

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Blazicken

Sex on fire
never really liked the writers of the show, and not having ochawott evolve -to keep the rivalry with trip and his (now) serperior alive and interesting-
is just one of the many incredibly annoying ideas that make me really wonder why i haven't dropped the whole show alltogether.
I would like the idea of the main rival having the fire-starter, if it meant a fully evolved water powerhouse for ash,
but we all know the writers would make it a water/grass rivalry before even thinking of doing that, which in this region was actiually the perfect set-up.
In the end, -no frikkin surprise there- they screwed that up royally because of shitty marketing-purposes, as it hey don't make tons of cash allready.

so in the end, I don't really care either way tbh.

Last edited: