• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

should the original group get together for the last season

should the original group get back togehter for the final saga

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

croagunk22

for the final season/saga of pokemon should their be a reunion of the original trio i.e Ash, Brock and Misty i think it would just be a nice way to end it all and just to go back to what started the show off also it seems many people would like misty back and i think this is the best way.Also i think the very last episode should have a reunion of all travelling characters in palet town etc imagine ash brock misty tracey may max dawn iris cilan possible new characters in the time before the ending

Venomrec

This show wont have an ending, i bet it'll get cancelled or never stop airing.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
for the final season/saga of pokemon should their be a reunion of the original trio i.e Ash, Brock and Misty i think it would just be a nice way to end it all and just to go back to what started the show off also it seems many people would like misty back and i think this is the best way.Also i think the very last episode should have a reunion of all travelling characters in palet town etc imagine ash brock misty tracey may max dawn iris cilan possible new characters in the time before the ending

I can see this happening if they do decide to end it whenever that will be.

croagunk22

well i dont mean if the show gets cancelled im just saying picture that pokemon actually gets an ending well maybe i should rephrase that and say if ash ever has a last saga should they get together

kickachu

Momentai!
Maybe if Ash was in a big battle and was out numbered the original trio would be reunited.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I think at the end of each saga everyone should unite and introduce each other or something...

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Everyone should get together for the final set of episodes. Why limit it to Misty and Brock? Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, Cilan, Iris, and future traveling companions are people too!

As for the entirety of the last series...I can't see them randomly bringing back any of the old trios for an entire saga. The novelty of "the old Kanto/Orange Islands/AG/DP/BW gang is together again!" wouldn't really last that long.

pokemon fan 132

In my opinion yes.Original trio of Ash,Misty and Brock is extremely popular to this day being group which started pokemon series becoming iconic for this show.Having them reunited for one last adventure would be nice way to wrap up long lasting show like pokemon ending it with group which started everything with things coming full circle.
This would also provide opportunity to see writers tying up some loose ends going for them being given some character development reviving spirit of older days.

All i can say is that fans wanted this to happen for years and this move would please many of them.

As for the entirety of the last series...I can't see them randomly bringing back any of the old trios for an entire saga. The novelty of "the old Kanto/Orange Islands/AG/DP/BW gang is together again!" wouldn't really last that long.

I dont see why not.Writers could refresh their characters with new pokemon and subplots and some older characters long absence from series(like Misty)would add for a nice unexpected twist acting as "pseudo new character"to older fans being refreshing.
This would also open chance to do more with some characters who were never developed enough having open things in their stories.

In my opinion it could work with some interesting story arc being created out of it.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Actually for the last season I'd want Ash to travel alone.

He'd meet some of his friends along the way and they'd have archs to wrap up their stories but the season would largely focus around him and what will probably be the final length of his journey with his Pokemon. If they're actually planning an ending for Pokemon then the last season will have to be something of epic proportions. Devoting screen time to the Peanut Gallery during Ash's moment of triumph would just take away from that.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Brock is pretty much done as a character. Becoming a Pokemon doctor nearly wrapped up his character in general. Misty's goal...truthfully I think being a Gym leader is as good as it's going to get for her. They are not going to make water competitions everywhere for her when it's not in the games and on a season that should focus only on Ash. I would like for everyone to appear in the last season and get maybe two episodes to wrap up their characters and then focus only on Ash. Kind of like what they did in Yu-gi-oh GX's last season that 4Kids ignores. Ash could help each of his former travel companions with a problem they have of their future and wrap up their characters, he becomes the world greatest Pokemon Master, and throw him a massive Pallet town party. In terms of the original cast, many people grew up with May, Max, Dawn, and some will even grow up with Iris and Cilan and so to them they are their original characters. Misty and Brock really aren't that special anymore. However if Ash does need travel companions for the last season, I can't think of anyone better to be on background duty then those two since the season is bound to be Ash only.

pokemon fan 132

Brock is pretty much done as a character. Becoming a Pokemon doctor nearly wrapped up his character in general.

Not necessarily.For start we dont know what possible tasks he may need to do beside studying to become one aswell not being known if he plans to settle down or become traveling doctor.

Misty's goal...truthfully I think being a Gym leader is as good as it's going to get for her. They are not going to make water competitions everywhere for her when it's not in the games and on a season that should focus only on Ash.

Only problem is she will never achieve her goal as gym leader not having much to do with it at all.Also for good development you dont need a lot.Even if she returns its not to expect receiving same amount of dedication and focus as Ash or Dawn received.It would be enough to create few outlets(tasks) through which her skill as trainer could be measured,give her possibly some rival(like Cabernet was given to Dento) with some notable step forward toward her career of becoming water pokemon master being displayed.

Given how little is known this goal may involve becoming E4 considering how some E4 members like Lorelai or Lance are labeled as one type masters being one of best trainers out there who specialize in one type,it may involve following Wallace footsteps who became champion with specific type or it could require accomplishing certain competitions similar to Whirl Cup in order to gain title and be recognized as best water trainer out there.Possibilities are numerous.
Many people say how becoming E4 or being taken as some powerful water trainer like Lorelai apprentice would be nice way to wrap up character one day taking up her place being as closest as shes possibly going to get in achievement of her dream.

In terms of the original cast, many people grew up with May, Max, Dawn, and some will even grow up with Iris and Cilan and so to them they are their original characters. Misty and Brock really aren't that special anymore. However if Ash does need travel companions for the last season, I can't think of anyone better to be on background duty then those two since the season is bound to be Ash only.

While that may be true all i see on forums,petitions,youtube etc is demand for first group being reunited.I guess reason is because they were part of first trio which started everything becoming iconic for this show and recognized worldwide.AG or DP group were very popular but first group seem to left more of an impact on fandom than anyone else did.

Last edited:

croagunk22

i think that although brock and misty might not be orignal characters for everyone i think it would be a great way to go at the end by saga i mean more of orange islands battle frontier saga i think all the characters should unite for one last time in the two last episodes of pokemon featuring ash atleast.Brock is not a redundant character and neither is misty i have an idea for why brock would travel with ash one last time he's either going away for a really long time to study or in order to successfully apply for a role he needs more experience or acheivements or he's on leave before he finally becomes a doctor and misty well i dunno but as pokemon fan 123 said i think the best way for her to acheive her goal is to become part of the e4

While I believe that Ash WILL see all his previous companions again, I believe that the progressive attitude that pokemon has taken recently dictates that they will not be a major part again....

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Not necessarily.For start we dont know what possible tasks he may need to do beside studying to become one aswell not being known if he plans to settle down or become traveling doctor.

Only problem is she will never achieve her goal as gym leader not having much to do with it at all.Also for good development you dont need a lot.Even if she returns its not to expect receiving same amount of dedication and focus as Ash or Dawn received.It would be enough to create few outlets(tasks) through which her skill as trainer could be measured,give her possibly some rival(like Cabernet was given to Dento) with some notable step forward toward her career of becoming water pokemon master being displayed.

Given how little is known this goal may involve becoming E4 considering how some E4 members like Lorelai or Lance are labeled as one type masters being one of best trainers out there who specialize in one type,it may involve following Wallace footsteps who became champion with specific type or it could require accomplishing certain competitions similar to Whirl Cup in order to gain title and be recognized as best water trainer out there.Possibilities are numerous.
Many people say how becoming E4 or being taken as some powerful water trainer like Lorelai apprentice would be nice way to wrap up character one day taking up her place being as closest as shes possibly going to get in achievement of her dream.

While that may be true all i see on forums,petitions,youtube etc is demand for first group being reunited.I guess reason is because they were part of first trio which started everything becoming iconic for this show and recognized worldwide.AG or DP group were very popular but first group seem to left more of an impact on fandom than anyone else did.

*Sigh* This still doesn't really mean anything. You say Brock and Misty have unfinished plots and potential? So does May, so does Dawn, Max has more potential then anyone, and what about Tracey? Why shouldn't they return for the kids who grew up with them? Half the people who demand the original cast back don't even watch the show and unfairly judge the new characters without giving them a chance. Other then being first what really makes Brock and Misty so special? The series has been running long after Misty left and Brock was just a lazy excuse not to make a third new character.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
*Sigh* This still doesn't really mean anything. You say Brock and Misty have unfinished plots and potential? So does May, so does Dawn, Max has more potential then anyone, and what about Tracey? Why shouldn't they return for the kids who grew up with them? Half the people who demand the original cast back don't even watch the show and unfairly judge the new characters without giving them a chance. Other then being first what really makes Brock and Misty so special? The series has been running long after Misty left and Brock was just a lazy excuse not to make a third new character.

I agree. Even though I want to see the original cast return, I think that all of the past traveling companions of Ash will be back for the last season.

CliveKoopa

I agree. Even though I want to see the original cast return, I think that all of the past traveling companions of Ash will be back for the last season.

That would be good if that did happen especially Misty and Brock. I'd like to see Squirtle and Bulbasaur back.

pokemon fan 132

I think you missunderstood me abit,.For last few episodes all of Ash previous compnions should be gathered to be there for big finale.

However prior to that i think that reuniting original group of travelling compasnions being Ash,Misty and Brock who started series would allow for things coming full circle bringing spirit of older days when everything was still in craddle providing better finality.When Brock and Misty were around thats when everything started,with original trio making pokemon worldwide popular and recognized.They achieved iconic status being always remembered as first faces of this show and whoever i met so far associated pokemon with first series.

They could reunite some other group like AG or DP group but that woulnt bring same type of impact.
I dont know about you but to me it makes more sense to finish series with group which traveled first gathering them for one last journey than doing this with some group from middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.