• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should the Pokemon Company make Plush Dolls of ALL the Pokemon?

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I couldn't help but notice that there have always been alot of Pokemon plush dolls throughout the years ( mainly of Pikachu and the Starters of each Gen ) but aside from all them they never make plush dolls of the other Pokemon they create. While I LOVE my Buneary and Zoroark Plush dolls I would also be all for Lopunny and Gardevoir plushes! So what do you think? Should they make plushies of all the Pokemon?

draya the dark master

Sort of Undead atm♥
From memory they made those little 15cm plushies during gen 3... otherwise you could always make your own... there is a plushie tutorial in the fanart section :)

ChedWick

Yes, yes they should. Why? Because I cant seem to find any cheap ones that aren't from Black and White. They're either cheap knock offs, ship from china, or cost an arm and a leg.

Ruby Blue

I recall reading someone's post, who said they visited New York back when there were about 251 pokémon and they had every pokémon plush except for Jynx.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Should they make plushies of all the Pokemon?

No they should not, because really there are just some pokemon no one would want a plushie of. As much as one might love to snuggle up to a Garbodor, I don't think it would sell well. As stated however, make your own if there is a specific pokemon you want in plushie form.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
A Dunsparce plush would never sell...

I think that this would be a bit extensive, and they would waste their money on certain "flop" Pokemon like Trubbish. Who would want a Trubbish plush?

However, I am completely open to their making more.

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
A Dunsparce plush would never sell...

I disagree! :p I'd buy one, at least.

I like the idea of making plushies for MOST of the Pokemon. Maybe use some good judgement and omit a few like Jynx and Garbodor.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I think every fully evolved pokemon should have at LEAST a special order request from w/e affiliated plush company pokemon would be associated with. Even if it costs extra to order from a supplier i think they should at least offer it so all fans can get at least an evo of their favourite pokemon.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
I think every fully evolved pokemon should have at LEAST a special order request from w/e affiliated plush company pokemon would be associated with. Even if it costs extra to order from a supplier i think they should at least offer it so all fans can get at least an evo of their favourite pokemon.

Now THAT would be sensible...

Gelatino95

Not a tool
YES. This would be great. The only plushes I can find at Target are Sandile, Pidove, and Munna, all of which are ugly. Why can't they think of the customer? These things would sell MUCH better if they represented a wide variety of pokemon. And for those of us who say that some of them wouldn't sell, just keep in mind that there are way more people in the world than pokemon, and someone is bound to like at least every one. The only one that people might not like would be Mothim, since nobody seems to remember it, but the pokemon that don't sell well could always just be placed for sale on the internet.

And don't forget, guys, if you can't find your favorite plush pokemon, there's always one more place you can look: eBay. They've got a huge selection there.

Last edited:
I recall reading someone's post, who said they visited New York back when there were about 251 pokémon and they had every pokémon plush except for Jynx.

Youre probably thinking of the TOMY figures :p They used to have a wall with every single Pokemon on it.

-Theres a website called PokePlushProject that is continuously updated as a catalog of official plush http://www.flickr.com/photos/pokeplushproject/collections/

-If you like 5th Gen Pokemon, there is a new plush line being made by the company Banpresto called "My Pokemon Collection" or "MPC" and it will include a plush of every single 5th Gen Pokemon. Generally there is one set of 6 plush every month.

-eBay sells a ton of bootlegs and factory rejects, and is usually VERY marked up, so be careful of that!

Chuck$$$

Inactive
I went to Toys'R'Us to find a floatzel plush... the end result ended in tears...
however on the topic of this discussion, they could have a mail order system perhaps...

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I wouldn't care as long as someone makes a mainstream Bidoof/Bibarel plushie, I'm good.

I think that this would be a bit extensive, and they would waste their money on certain "flop" Pokemon like Trubbish. Who would want a Trubbish plush?

...I would. Trubbish is adorable.

ChedWick

-eBay sells a ton of bootlegs and factory rejects, and is usually VERY marked up, so be careful of that!

I can attest to this one. I had one bad encounter with the little figures which I learned from and one bad encounter with a plush which was recently. I bought a Jirachi from Hong Kong. It was only 2 bucks with free shipping so I figured I'd take a chance. I didn't honestly expect it would make it here but it did. However, it's horribly made, it was tiny and the little blue tassels or w/e on its head are just glued on felt.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
wow, trubbish in plush form looks epic :D ^^ i have also had bad experiences buying plushes of ebay, my rule of thumb is dont buy from China...

Last edited:

rocky505

They always make a plushie that never sells. In Dppt all I ever saw at stores were Sudowoodo's. I bought me a ralts(lost it) and a Lugia plushie(I love it!)