• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should the United States have the death penalty for murder.

Should the death penalty be abolished or legalized in all of the u.s.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
My personal opinion on the death penalty and the reasoning for it summed up in one picture;

[[IMG200]https://31.media.tumblr.com/dc8cd62c467023b093dfa9dd61bb10c1/tumblr_inline_nfksf6AaVI1qgy8gp.gif[/IMG200]

This isn't freedom. This is fear.

Last edited:

Templeton

Banned
Uhm, I can't see that picture clearly, it's too small.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Uhm, I can't see that picture clearly, it's too small.

Blame this site for that, it's so hard trying to insert or copy an image onto this site. Editted the original post with the caption.

Templeton

Banned
In that case, I fully agree with you. That is the exact reason why the death penalty is still used in the countries that use it the most. This country is the sixth highest, "only" executing 39 people in 2013.

We're behind Saudi Arabia (79 the same year, despite a much lower population), Iraq (at least 169, despite an even lower population), Iran (369, starting to see a trend?), North Korea (they don't release their records, but it's believed to be thousands), and China (they also don't release records, but the estimate is 2,400 official executions, key word there is "official").

The three countries below us are Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen, three places we also aren't exactly friendly with, who I doubt have justice and deterrent in mind when they do it.

This should tell you something.

Acecrj

Master Trainer
I am the peel doesn't captain America also say the punishment usually follows the crime. We don't kill potential murderers we kill convicted murderers. This isn't project insight.

I believe the death penalty should be reserved for homicide related offenses as well as heinous acts such as statutory rape (see Kennedy) that significantly and negatively impact someone to the point where it is nearly similar to death

Like, are you for real?

So if an 18 year old has sex with a 15 year old (statutory rape in a lot of states) you think they should DIE? 0__0