1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Should the writers give Ash different types of pokemon? *possible spoilers*

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by zeno48, Jan 12, 2013.

?

Should they give him different types?

1. Yes the should

17 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, let him catch the same types

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. zeno48

zeno48 Zaker!

Ok, everyone knows that a new region is coming up and while we know he will get the usual starter of said region, should the writers have Ash obtain pokemon of different types? You know instead of the same common set they give him every time?
    So shouldn't he aim to capture a bit more stronger and difficult pokemon already as opposed to just capturing whatever is near him? and also isn't it about time he finally captures a legendary pokemon? I think this would greatly increase his chances of winning the next league. Which i'm assuming they are planning for him to place higher then the last one.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  2. Blazicken

Blazicken Sex on fire

thye should have started doing that since last generation, it'd finally change the same boring pattern they've folowed these last 16 years

3. SimH8

SimH8 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't like Ash getting legendaries, but he should get stronger pokemon and evolve more pokemon.

4. Rovian

Rovian Kodoku no Koori

Yes, and he should actually make an attempt to catch them instead of the bonding thing.

No starters but different grass, fire, and water types.

5. Lion Demon

Lion Demon Fairy Type Champion

Ash definitely needs a permanent ghost & psychic type in his team!

6. fitzy909

fitzy909 Just another guy

Different types would be great. He always catches the starters. He should aim to catch other pokemon and definitely a ghost/psychic. But i guess they need to get the starters into the main cast, but they could get his companions to catch them. Also the pokemon need to be caught the same way as everyone else catches them, by weakening them first!!! not by making friends.

7. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

I honestly don't care so long as more than half nor half his team is weak to the same type.

Edit: Thank Sinnoh for your weakness to ice types. Infernape, Buizel, and Pikachu the only ones not affected by ice types. God that was idiotic.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  8. vodor

vodor Banned

Hopefully Ash will get Permanent Ghost , Steel & Psychic Pokemon in Next Generation !
    May be , He could catch a Ghost/Psychic Or Psychic/Steel Or Ghost/Steel Pokemon .