• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should ubers be used?

Should ubers be used?

• Yes.

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • No.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • only against other ubers.

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • only as a last resort.

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Competitively, only in the uber tier. In-game, who cares? Use 'em if you want, nobody has the right to stop you.

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
So Mew MIGHT NOT BE an uber?!?!? So you're saying that there's any question to whether the BEST POKEMON EVER is uber? >:| [Deleted] MEW FTW!

Read the rules. You overuse smilies.

RULES said:
5. Do not abuse smilies.

Smilies unecessisarily take up space when abused. At most the regular limit is a few (2-3). Also for some people who still use old interneting technology, having to load 30 some smilies creates long load times. This includes using the Unown smilies as normal letters.

But, I don't give a Snorlax fat about Legendaries. I use Groudon. So?

Just 3-6 of them suck if they are on a team. It is cheap and unfair.

Last edited by a moderator:

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
Ubers are perfectly acceptable in uber battles. Otherwise, they're cheap. Ubers vs OU is unfair.

Wobbuffet is not only uber, it's banned in most places. It's the cheapest thing ever.

Pottsie

I'm Back
Only against other Ubers. I don't like it when someone uses Ubers against me, when I'm not using them.

healer o pain

<==want shiny of it
I Already Mad A Ppage Like This! Stop Copying Other Peole's Ideas!

Angelic Elf Ivy

If you want ubers on your team go for it. If you want to use ubers in any battle you're in go for it. It's what I do and I don't care if other people do too. It's their choise.

Venuspion!

Hey Guys and Girls!!
ubers are fine if u both agree to use them and put a limit on them....but if we dont agree anything or we dont care

like my friend deosnt use ubers and i do...we dont care but he still laways wins...so ubers arent actually always that good

jacko king

trainer
Is Salamence uber

esper109

HGSS FTW
ubers are fine if u both agree to use them and put a limit on them....but if we dont agree anything or we dont care

like my friend deosnt use ubers and i do...we dont care but he still laways wins...so ubers arent actually always that good

yeah i know.....ubers actually dont always beat other teams anyway

but ubers should be allowed in their own right. If their pokemon, their pokemon. Gamefreak wouldn't have made them that good if they didnt want you to use them. If you want to complain about ubers, complain to Nintendo and Gamefreak. I use ubers and all my friends do. I'm not gonna stop because no-one else does. Whats the point of playing pokemon? I thought it was to have fun. So i'll train what i want and people can yell at me as much as they like.....some ubers are my fav pokemon and i wont give them up..

jacko king

trainer
I don't use uber but i do use ;202; ;202; ;202; he's so cool

~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

~*!*~Ghost Trainer~*
It really doesn't matter to me... so I don't use legi's in the 1st place and my Wobbefett is weak to go against my friends

;200;~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~