• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should we legalize it? You know what I mean.

Should Kinder eggs be legalized in the U.S.?

• Yes

Votes: 36 87.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Coming from someone who feels no shame about his 'Murican citizenship... yeah, our government can be total tards.

It all buckles down to people not understanding what a "democracy" should really be. Stay with me, I'm not making as big a jump as it sounds. What I mean is the mindset of "I personally don't like this, so I'm going to ruin it for everyone." This mindset belonging to concerned, and possibly inbred, parents lead to the banning of the kinder egg because THEY couldn't be bothered to watch what their kids do, so why should anyone else have to pay attention to their children?

It's the same mindset that spawned 4Kids heavily censoring and "Americanizing" so much anime, and the same mindset behind the closed-minded jackasses that want gay marriage to be banned across the globe. "I don't like this, so no one else gets to enjoy it." That, to way too many people, is democracy.

It may seem like a huge jump, but the comparison's there. I love a lot about my country and honestly can't imagine ever leaving it, but the kinder egg sits as a symbol of almost every problem that she has.

... almost every problem. Give us props for actually banning something made of chocolate.

TanBun

I'm back :3
In the Netherlands, i once almost choked on those things.Love them.

Weird americans

tcg

私は日本語が話せない
Legalize it

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Well, I've seen that Americans eat some pretty messed up stuff so I wouldn't be surprised if the inner toy was misconstrued as being edible by many.

Well, if they don't stop to think, "Why is this solid thing inside of my chocolate? If it was filled with something edible, it would not be this hard unless it had gone bad," then yes, I can see why they would. If they then proceed to attempt to eat it anyway, aren't they just accepting the consequences?

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
What? I know what Kinder Eggs are, but I wasn't aware that they are not legally for sale here in the USA. I recall something quite similar to Kinder Eggs being on the market when I was a child (early-mid nineties). It had a thin chocolate shell through which one had to bite (or suck, I suppose. I always bit) with a plastic gashapon-like object inside. Inside the plastic capsule was generally a cheap, small plastic toy--generally of Disney characters. I managed to get "everyone" from Aladdin when I was a kid. I cannot seem to recall what these candies were called--something like "Wonder Balls" or something.