• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should white supremacists be DNA tested and registered to prove their whiteness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
I just made a topic about this here.

I think white supremacists are too inclusive. They should have mandatory DNA testing to make sure that their ilk are 100%.

This is great for two reasons. We'll have people like JonTron who aren't 100% white, and they'll be driven to despair. Also, all the white supremacists will be registered.

What do you think?

Mordent99

Banned
...or far more likely, they'd tell the same lie Uncle Ruckus does on The Boondocks, that being around blacks gave them a disease "like what Michael Jackson had, but backwards."

(Ruckus was an ugly, disgusting, vile old man who hated all minorities, especially blacks. Even though he was one. Why? Who knows. He was a terrible person.)

See, if there's one thing I've learned about bigots, it's they never, EVER accept fault for anything, no matter how overwhelming the evidence. If Jesus himself came down from Heaven and told them Trump was an evil man and the Birther claims were a lie, they'd claim He was "in on it".

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Too much effort for not enough reward. We know a lot of people of non-white ancestry pass as white, and that a lot of people are white supremacists for some reason. These people don't know shame and will always assume they'll be seen as "one of the good ones" and be safe.

I assume this would be step two after a National White Supremacist Registry, though, right?

Scammel

'Racial authoritarianism is bad so we should give the government the power to enforce compulsory DNA checks on account of people's opinions.'

I can't see this ever going wrong. After all, it's not as if an idiot xenophobe could ever become President, right?

Mordent99

Banned
I can't see this ever going wrong. After all, it's not as if an idiot xenophobe could ever become President, right?

Like the idiot xenophobe who is NOW President?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
We really don't need this thread, especially with the other threads on white nationalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.