• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shout Out To Y'all [CRMT]

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I'd like to say, that first and foremost, this Team was built to honor some people who are A) good friends and B) people who helped me get better here in this Section, where I spent most of my days. Don't get sad if you're not included, I'll list others at the end, not that anybody will take a look at this.

Basically, this Team will be shitty in the OU environment, but let's try to make something out of this. I'd appreciate if Shine wouldn't close this, as I'd like some people to look at this. And if you must move it, don't bother, just close it as everybody in CRMT will call me a n00b and it'll get placed as a Troll Team.

Onto the Team.

324.gif

• Oscar @ Leftovers
• Bold
• Shell Armor
• 252 Hp / 252 Def / 4 SpA
- Toxic
- Flamethrower
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin

This guy is my Spinner, and also sets Rocks. Flamethrower is here so that Taunt won't f*ck me over. Toxic allows for some Support, as with it's average Defense, I can take some Physical hits and tell Breloom / Scizor to gtfo. The EV's are just for Max Defense on the Physical side. It's a major flaw that he's weak to all forms of Hazards, though. Can't wait for Keldeo an sh*t to get an easy KO while I try to Spin.

Oscar • He was always a very nice dude and when I first came onto the scene, he was at War with ((JAWS)). It later developped into a couple of Threads being spammed to the point of being closed, all because of this one person. Once Joe had left, me and him began trolling the n00bs, as that's all we could do, in all honesty. Shine was not around alot, so we usually got away with it.

149.gif

• Jordan @ Life Orb
• Mild
• Multiscale
• 12 Atk / 244 SpA / 252 Spe
- Dragon Dance
- Hurricane
- Dragon Claw
- Waterfall

I had orginally thought of this Set, and it's pretty fun to use. DD is crucial, as it raises my mediocre Speed and my good Attack higher. Hurricane is good for the influx of Rain Teams lately. DC is my main STAB, and Waterfall is nice when Rain is up. The EV's are just developed as I went by.

Jordan • I orginally became friends with him when he was forced to make an alt. He made a few efforts to try and revive IGRMT, by starting a new Union, but it was plagued with alot of inactivity, despite many Raters joining.

364.gif

• Steph @ Eviolite
• Calm
• Thick Fat
• 252 Hp / 4 Def / 252 SpD
- Toxic
- Surf
- Rest
- Substitute

As Steph previously said, Walrein is ugly, but Spheal just isn't very usable, so I chose the next best thing. Eviolite is fun to use to enhance my mediocre Defenses into something usable (105 / 105). I decided on Toxi-Stalling, as what else can it do. Breloom will come in and sh*t in my face, or force a switch.

Steph • I first met her about a Year ago. At first, she told me to learn from the others and become better, which I did. She later attempted to make the Tiering which worked out good, as a few old people like Alex came back to give their two cents.

306.gif

• Lucas @ Choice Band
• Adamant
• Rock Head
• 252 Hp / 252 Atk / 4 Def
- Head Smash
- Double Edge
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

Prepare to be ra0ped by Ground / Fighting Attacks. I decided on a Band as if I can get the right opprtunity and force a switch, the incoming Pokemon must deal with a CB Head Smash. Double Edge abuses Rock Head. Earthquake and Aqua Tail provide coverage in their own regards.

Lucas • He came onto the scene roughly the same time as me. He barely knew any English, and even then it was terrible. We became good friends, and eventually Rated regularaly together, although we would usually disregard the other's rate.

213.gif

• Joe @ Leftovers
• Adamant
• Sturdy
• 252 Hp / 128 Def / 128 SpD
- Power Split
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Shell Smash

I've been waiting to use this for a while, but this is most appropriate. Shuckle starts off by sh*tting in the opponents face with Power Split, and then with that boost I Smash to get even more Offense, and hopefully get an alright Sweep. Rock Slide is my main Move, and Earthquake provides pseudo- QuakeEdge.

Joe • We first began talking before my Ban, and we became good friends, despite our first convo being a slight argument over IGRMT, which promplty ended. He left on a huge vacation during the Summer, and most of us resorted to trolling IGRMT, as a few others came to stir up the pot once he was gone.

373.gif

• Me @ Lum Berry
• Adamant
• Moxie
• 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Substitute

I decided I needed him for Support when the Team is struggling, plus I couldn't find another person :p Basically I try to Sub, DD, and then Sweep. DC is my STAB, and has very good neutral coverage. Earthquake hits things like Heatran, when they don't have a Balloon.

Soroft
Eon Master
Ampy
Ana_Julia
Lapras!
Sceptilo
gyaradosusesdragonrage!
Zennyboiz
TheBlueRabbit

I think that's all.

I WILL NOT CHANGE MEMBERS SO DON'T BOTHER. Only the Sets could be fixed ;C

Last edited:

Bigheaded

King of the Wooper
Keep up the excellent work with rates here.

Onto the team:
I do not see why it is a troll team, it's just simply got a few pokemon which are weak and can be outclassed by others. This does not say it's a troll team by itself.

Not sure how steph is going to work without any form of healing whatsoever, especially with substitute. This makes me worry about how weak it will be, possibly even worth considering rest over substitute, Perhaps a rest, sleep talk, roar + surf/stockpile user? That's the only other set i can think of.

Rest are as good as they're going to get. Shuckle should probably be more of a defensive role, but i think the whole idea of adding him in was for that set. I'd very much consider changing to the mixmance as well, as it's so difficult to find a counter for.

I hope you give this team a try and post up a replay if you win lol :D

[GS]

Staring at my phone
I like that Shuckle set dude, sounds like a beast. Honestly, you could forego the defensive EV's and max Atk.

Thanks for sticking around :D and putting up with my sh!t

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
love you too.
and i totally forgot that gyradosuseddragonrage existed until i saw the him in the list
Also hope that Steph decides to stop studying for once and get a chance to see this haha

There's nothing to do about it because you want to use our favourite pokes but as you've probably realized, you're just a little rock/quake edge weak

For agron or any other pokemon like it, I've always preferred ice punch because I get more super effective hits and it seems to just work better overall..
plus aqua tail misses from time to time. The only disadvantage I can see is it not hitting fighting types neutrally as aqua tail would.

I second on seeing a mixed set for salamance

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
damn, now I feel bad for leaving.

Just throwing it out there, if something is switching into an Aggron, they're prepping for Head Smash and the like. My personal favorite for Aggron would probably LO with Rock Polish > Double Edge (Same power bonus from LO but more sweepability at the cost of 7.5 power against anything Head Smash isn't effective against and Aqua Tail doesn't cover). Only problem is that the rest of the team is pretty Ice-weak, and I can see that causing problems for switching in a Pokemon like Aggron unless it's a revenge or the enemy's physical.

I also don't know how far Sub is going to get you with Salamence, but I've never used him before.

Cool team bro. If my DS didn't need a medkit every time I opened it I'd offer to help you test it.

Aurath8

Without any form of recovery, Sealeo's Toxic stalling is pretty much doomed to end very quickly. Unfortunately, the only recovery it gets is Resttalk. And you can't use Leftovers either because you need Eviolite. Hmmm.

Sealeo @ Eviolite
Calm
Ice Body
252 HP / 252 Spdef / 4 Def
-Hail
-Roar
-Toxic
-Surf

Your only somewhat viable recovery is through Hail+Ice Body. Roar takes advantage of Torkoal's Stealth Rock and allows you to spread Toxic with a little Hail damage sprinkled on top.
As for the EVs, you already have 2 capable physical tanks in Aggron and Torkoal. In fact, with Power Split, you could add Shuckle to that list. So yeah, better start hoarding some Zinc and slaughtering Frillish.

You don't need Substitue and a Lum Berry on the same set. So Life Orb or Fire Blast.

Otherwise it's a nice team but it needs more Lucario.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
And now to represent me, all of them must be shiny :D

I'd appreciate if Shine wouldn't close this, as I'd like some people to look at this.

Why would I close this? ;)
This doesn't go against any rules at all. It looks competitive, but no one forbids people from using competitive team for in-game, and no one forbids people from posting in IGRMT using the Comp section format either.

Shine was not around alot, so we usually got away with it.

Yeah, that time I have a lot to do in real life. And I rarely visit 4th Gen IGRMT now, since it tends to be more quiet than 6th Gen and GPD.....

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Keep up the excellent work with rates here.

Onto the team:
I do not see why it is a troll team, it's just simply got a few pokemon which are weak and can be outclassed by others. This does not say it's a troll team by itself.

Not sure how steph is going to work without any form of healing whatsoever, especially with substitute. This makes me worry about how weak it will be, possibly even worth considering rest over substitute, Perhaps a rest, sleep talk, roar + surf/stockpile user? That's the only other set i can think of.

Rest are as good as they're going to get. Shuckle should probably be more of a defensive role, but i think the whole idea of adding him in was for that set. I'd very much consider changing to the mixmance as well, as it's so difficult to find a counter for.

I hope you give this team a try and post up a replay if you win lol :D

Thxs.

Yeah, Rest seems like a better idea, although I thought I'd be an easy KO once I Rest. I'll use that instead, it's better though.

MixMence would work half decently well, however Dragonite is already Mixed, so I feel it's not necessary.

Thanks for the Rate.

[GS];15759308 said:
I like that Shuckle set dude, sounds like a beast. Honestly, you could forego the defensive EV's and max Atk.

Thanks for sticking around :D and putting up with my sh!t

On the EV's; I wanted to sorta have a Bulky Sweep to take advantage of Shuckle's Bulk, and Power Split evens out our Attack Stats anyways, so I could Smash while they switch, and retain most of my Bulk.

I was gone for a good while, so I can't say I stayed :] Thanks for the rate.

damn, now I feel bad for leaving.

Just throwing it out there, if something is switching into an Aggron, they're prepping for Head Smash and the like. My personal favorite for Aggron would probably LO with Rock Polish > Double Edge (Same power bonus from LO but more sweepability at the cost of 7.5 power against anything Head Smash isn't effective against and Aqua Tail doesn't cover). Only problem is that the rest of the team is pretty Ice-weak, and I can see that causing problems for switching in a Pokemon like Aggron unless it's a revenge or the enemy's physical.

I also don't know how far Sub is going to get you with Salamence, but I've never used him before.

Cool team bro. If my DS didn't need a medkit every time I opened it I'd offer to help you test it.

Well, for the most part Aggron would be sorta unpredictable in the OU environment, and although I like the idea of RP, I still get outsped by a lot of things anyways.

Thanks for the rate.

Without any form of recovery, Sealeo's Toxic stalling is pretty much doomed to end very quickly. Unfortunately, the only recovery it gets is Resttalk. And you can't use Leftovers either because you need Eviolite. Hmmm.

Sealeo @ Eviolite
Calm
Ice Body
252 HP / 252 Spdef / 4 Def
-Hail
-Roar
-Toxic
-Surf

Your only somewhat viable recovery is through Hail+Ice Body. Roar takes advantage of Torkoal's Stealth Rock and allows you to spread Toxic with a little Hail damage sprinkled on top.
As for the EVs, you already have 2 capable physical tanks in Aggron and Torkoal. In fact, with Power Split, you could add Shuckle to that list. So yeah, better start hoarding some Zinc and slaughtering Frillish.

You don't need Substitue and a Lum Berry on the same set. So Life Orb or Fire Blast.

Otherwise it's a nice team but it needs more Lucario.

Yeah, I'm going to try out Rest. The EV's will be changed too.

I'd say LO.

jellus Thnaks for the rate.

And now to represent me, all of them must be shiny :D

Why would I close this? ;)
This doesn't go against any rules at all. It looks competitive, but no one forbids people from using competitive team for in-game, and no one forbids people from posting in IGRMT using the Comp section format either.

Yeah, that time I have a lot to do in real life. And I rarely visit 4th Gen IGRMT now, since it tends to be more quiet than 6th Gen and GPD.....

I could do that, I guess...

@Oscar For most things that Ice Punch hits (i.e. Dragonite) Head Smash does more, so I'm leaning away from it.

Thanks for the rate.

Glad to see everybody other than Shine post a Rate! Why aren't you guys like this any other time?

Edit: I feel like a douche after Joe's comment :[

Edit 2: You guys wanted a log, so here's a battle. The Team performed pretty good before the guy ragequit :[ I like Shuckle and Sealeo.

Battle between AuRa SeNsAi and [CR] Leo started!

Tier: Wifi OU
Mode: Singles
Rule: Rated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle
Variation: +53, -47

Your team: Torkoal / Dragonite / Sealeo / Aggron / Shuckle / Salamence
Opponent's team: Infernape / Swampert / Scrafty / Hydreigon / Zapdos / Metagross

AuRa SeNsAi sent out Joe! (Shuckle)
[CR] Leo sent out Infernape!

Start of turn 1
The foe's Infernape used Fake Out!
It's not very effective...
Joe lost 11 HP! (4% of its health)
The foe's Infernape is hurt by its Life Orb!

Joe flinched and couldn't move!

Joe restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 2
The foe's Infernape used Close Combat!
Joe lost 111 HP! (45% of its health)
The foe's Infernape's Defense fell!
The foe's Infernape's Sp. Def. fell!

Joe used Power Split!
Joe and the foe's Infernape had their power shared!

Start of turn 3
The foe's Infernape used Close Combat!
A critical hit!
Joe lost 120 HP! (49% of its health)
The foe's Infernape's Defense fell!
The foe's Infernape's Sp. Def. fell!

Joe used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
The foe's Infernape lost 70% of its health!
The foe's Infernape fainted!

[CR] Leo sent out Swampert!

Start of turn 4
AuRa SeNsAi called Joe back!
AuRa SeNsAi sent out Steph! (Sealeo)

The foe's Swampert used Scald!
It's not very effective...
Steph lost 25 HP! (6% of its health)

Start of turn 5
The foe's Swampert used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around AuRa SeNsAi's team!

Steph used Toxic!
The foe's Swampert was badly poisoned!

The foe's Swampert was hurt by poison!

Start of turn 6
The foe's Swampert used Earthquake!
Steph lost 112 HP! (29% of its health)

Steph used Substitute!
Steph made a substitute!

The foe's Swampert restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 7
Steph used Protect!
Steph protected itself!

Steph protected itself!

Start of turn 8
Steph's substitute faded!

Steph used Substitute!
Steph made a substitute!

Start of turn 9
Steph used Protect!
Steph protected itself!

Steph protected itself!

Start of turn 10
Steph used Protect!
Steph protected itself!

Steph protected itself!

Start of turn 11
Steph used Protect!
Steph protected itself!

Steph protected itself!

The foe's Swampert fainted!
[CR] Leo sent out Scrafty!

Start of turn 12
The foe's Scrafty used Drain Punch!
It's super effective!
Steph's substitute faded!
Steph had its energy drained!

Steph used Toxic!
The attack of Steph missed!

Start of turn 13
Steph used Protect!
Steph protected itself!

Steph protected itself!

Start of turn 14
It's super effective!
Steph lost 55 HP! (14% of its health)
Steph fainted!
Steph had its energy drained!
The foe's Scrafty's Attack rose!

AuRa SeNsAi sent out Oscar! (Torkoal)
Pointed stones dug into Oscar!

Start of turn 15
The foe's Scrafty used Dragon Dance!
The foe's Scrafty's Attack rose!
The foe's Scrafty's Speed rose!

Oscar used Rapid Spin!
The foe's Scrafty lost 4% of its health!
Oscar blew away Stealth Rock!

Oscar restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 16
Oscar lost 120 HP! (34% of its health)
Oscar had its energy drained!

Oscar used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around [CR] Leo's team!

Oscar restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
[CR] Leo forfeited against AuRa SeNsAi!

The window was disabled due to one of the players closing the battle window.

Last edited:

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
Well, for the most part Aggron would be sorta unpredictable in the OU environment, and although I like the idea of RP, I still get outsped by a lot of things anyways.

Thanks for the rate.

Food for thought, if I'm right even Adamant Aggron with a single Rock Polish outspeeds just about any threat with the EVs that you have there. If you had max EVs in Speed it'd outrun max-Speed Jolteon by just barely, but Jolteon isn't even much of a threat to him. Smogon actually has roughly the same set apparently, but with Autotomize and sweeper-EVs.

Good luck bro