• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

show off your sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeman95

back,stornger,better
show off your pokemon sprites

Last edited:

wilycoyote64

through diamond eyes
whether you elaborate or not, as a fellow forumer, i will tell you NOW that you will get alot of attention from this thread. have a nice day :)

and here'sasprite!!

pokeman95

back,stornger,better
whether you elaborate or not, as a fellow forumer, i will tell you NOW that you will get alot of attention from this thread. have a nice day :)

and here'sasprite!!

how did you put your sprites on your comment????

wilycoyote64

through diamond eyes
As a begginer to a thread such as this, there is a link on top of the forum you should visit and it can be very very helpful. click on the word FAQ up there and search for posting howtos and what not. (i used image shack to upload my images). it'll tell you almost anything you need to know before you get called a noob.

And if anyone has a better place to upload images than imageshack than let him know.

Photobucket.

Either way kid, ensure you read both the Forum AND section rules before posting, then you don't have your threads clsoed for breaking them like this.

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.