• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Showdown At Linoone (389)

Vernikova

Champion
Oh, they pronounce "Linoone" differently than I do. This was an okay episode. I wasn't really interested in Linoone's problems or its trainer's problems.

Neat seeing the anime show a Pokemon with the 'pickup' ability.
I liked that mention of how disobedient Ash's Charizard use to be. :)(

pokefreak18

Nathaniel
Good to see Linoone, my favorite regional evolved normal type(Raticate, Sentret, Linoone, Bibarel, Watchog)
Laughed my ***** off at May reaction to Pikachu handing her the thick club.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Hee hee it was funny how the Linoone stole May's Poke balls and how Linoone had a fascination with round things. I also liked its stash of video game items including a Rare Bone and a Soothe Bell. ^^

JudySpell

Banned
Token was actually enjoyable with his hoarding knack and the kid's parents were pretty funny with their love gag. I liked seeing so many items too. 6/10

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Good episode and Token was a great PotD. This foreshadowed Snorunt's training for the first time, even if he wasn't directly referred to. I thought it was cool seeing all those items on the anime, the Soothe Bell in particular.

ZilverLox

Banned
Okay so oddly, I REALLY enjoyed this episode. The animation was good, there were some funny jokes (Ash getting stepped on by May & also the parents being in love scenes), and I thought the story was sweet. Linoone and Zigzagoon also looked super cute in this episode. :)

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked how Satoshi called Okido-hakase to inform him that he'd won eight Houen badges. Keima's Massuguma stealing various objects was a neat plot idea as well since it kind of fit with Massuguma's Ability. The fact that Massuguma's Monster Ball obsession stemmed from his experiences as a Zigzaguma was intriguing, too.

Alloutℯ

Banned
So the boy's Linoone was snatching stuff left and right, but neither him or his owner were punished? I get that Linoone wasn't bad, but he was still a thief.

Leonhart

Imagineer
One good thing regarding Massuguma's strange hoarding habit in this episode was that we got to see his stash of items, which included in-game items that we'd never seen before like a Fluffy Tail and a Thick Club. I just enjoyed that tidbit.

Daizy

I call you honey
Linoone was pretty cool. And I liked the character of the day, I pretty much knew it was gonna happen, but I'm glad that Kimmy and Tokin were good friends again at the end, that was sweet.

Tokin is cool, and him as a Zigzagoon is so cute! Love the Charizard reference.
OMG that animation cut of when Tokin was running towards the balloon