• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shuffle Panic in the Underground Labyrinth?! (1161)

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Finally watched this episode
It was a cute filler. The durant capture was jarring but ig they had to give Goh something
Pokemon Journeys really does character dynamics and interactions really well. These made the episode fun and lifelike, as compared to the bland AG and XY fillers which arent that fun to me despite the premises coz the character interactions during the silly aspects feel bland.
Chloe and Meowth were so cute together lol, TR was a highlight
Sucks to wait 2 weeks for more journeys, esp as we are gonna get another break in August owing to the Olympics most likely
Hopefully we get a new preview trailer this week and a new OP next ep

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Huge missed opportunity in this episode:

The two humans in TRio should have ended up separated and one of them should have been paired up with Grookey with them questioning the monkey on why it abruptly left them for no reason. Then again, I doubt they cared much about all that given how it was handled in that episode in the first place.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
They should have sperated Jessie and James. I wanted Jessie to interact with Koharu.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Huge missed opportunity in this episode:

The two humans in TRio should have ended up separated and one of them should have been paired up with Grookey with them questioning the monkey on why it abruptly left them for no reason. Then again, I doubt they cared much about all that given how it was handled in that episode in the first place.
Given it was a Gacha 'mon and not "theirs" I don't think they'd really care

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Team Rocket carried this as usual
Meowth's crush was sweet, it'd be cool if we get to see him and his Galarian cousin fight over Chloe in their eventual meetup

I'm glad they avoided doing a discounted version of Bulbasaur/Heracross by only letting Goh get a Durant. Thankfully these last two Unova episodes actually felt like a Unova episode unlike 'Lucario/Cinderace get lost'

Starswirl Pikachu

Ash and friends + Team Rocket get lost in the bug tunnels. While Jessie and James try their best to corrupt the impressionable young Eevee, Chloe tries to talk Meowth into giving up its life of crime. Somewhat surprisingly Meowth was thinking about turning over a new leaf and going with Chloe, but fate had other plans. Later on Goh's moment with the Durant felt weird as he stared into its large bug type eyes...

Not the pokemon they were looking for but the capture attempt was a success!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Somewhat surprisingly Meowth was thinking about turning over a new leaf and going with Chloe, but fate had other plans.
Please, the cat will ALWAYS fall back with his two stooges no matter how much reflection he (or Jessie or James) gets during an episode. Much more so when the saga isn't even done. This isn't really new or surprising at all.