• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shuffle Panic in the Underground Labyrinth?! (1161)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I've never had an issue with not showing Serena kissing Ash but... I wanted to see Ash and Morpeko kissing danm it! Why did they cut before we found out? WHY?????

=============

A fun and entertaining episode. While last week tried too hard to something remarkable, this one just play with the series' strenghts, those being character dynamics and more insight into who they are. Of course, some things just needed a bit more polish (Meowth getting infatuated by Chloe for example) or handled differently (Goh with Pikachu) but all in all, it was a quite fun tale.

Meh. Meowth has a crush on Koharu. Reverse of JN057. But for the rest except Gou catching pokemon again it was mediocre. 6/10
I think that's going to fill the "Meowth has a crush and ends up with a broken heart" we get nearly all gens (don't remember if we had that on SM)
Did Ash, Goh and Chloe seriously get blasted off? XD
That they did.

First time for Goh and Chloe but I don't remember if Ash experience it before
They should've gave Morpeko to Ash. He interacted with it far more than James did before ep 70.
True. It's amazing how Ash can fit with any pokémon the shows pairs him with. In those small scenes, Morpeko seemed a perfectly good pick for Ash.

D

Deleted member 384931

Is it me or didnt Pikachu like it when Gou commanded him? Like he was fine with Serena and Lillie in the past

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
LMAO EVEN PIKACHU HATES GOH. LETS GO MOUSE-CHAMP.
No…? Why do y’all project your personal vendettas and hate-fantasies onto these characters?

But then again y’all did this with forcing Shigeru’s teasing as maliciousness and other absurd nonsense like expecting Iris to hate/be jealous of Satoshi’s dragon Pokémon and Satoshi trying to shove them in her face for bragging sake.

Last edited:

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Loved this episode, but not sure if the video I watched on youtube with messed up subtitles made it even funnier or not...

but anyways, Meowth and Koharu are adorable and I always love me an episode where Meowth is separated from TRio and gets to be himself more. Actually it goes with all of them, like good separate but bad together (not always but since I love TRio) but anyways... also Eevee was admittedly very cute with TRio so I'm happy all the characters are bonding separate of their trainers.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well, this is sad. Goh has to put effort battling wild Pokemon when he has to use an Ash Pokemon.

I guess Meowth got a crush on Chloe just because there isn't a Pokemon he can romance from Gen VIII.

Man, if only Ash had a Lucario since it can sense auras to locate people within a mile! But, eh, this is a very specific Pokemon he doesn't have.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Koharu is a nice girl, I don't understand where the entire "She is mean and cold" part came that people got from.
It came from her utter indifference to anything and everything in the early episodes. Which is a character trait I have gone on record many times as being a huge fan of and I consider her new, more overtly optimistic self to be a stark downgrade :(

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
It came from her utter indifference to anything and everything in the early episodes. Which is a character trait I have gone on record many times as being a huge fan of and I consider her new, more overtly optimistic self to be a stark downgrade :(
Well indifference doesn't mean hatred. You can consider her character to be apathetic but she is still reasonable and well-intentioned (as shown in her backstory with Yamper). I do agree that it would have been nice to have several episodes dedicated to focusing on that more. She seems to have finished majority of her development for this Series.