• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shuffle Panic in the Underground Labyrinth?! (1161)

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Pheromosa is supposed to be a beautiful bug alien, though.
Hattrene also looks like a cute harmless Alien too at first glance.

But it IS still kinda funny tho. Gen 8 doesn't really a Pokemon that can truly be called "Waifu Bait" besides Violent Deadly Witch Fairy so furry fandom had to cling to Cinderace for their waifu fix lmao

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
It came from her utter indifference to anything and everything in the early episodes. Which is a character trait I have gone on record many times as being a huge fan of and I consider her new, more overtly optimistic self to be a stark downgrade :(
That's... such a narrow minded perspective. Her indifference (as you put it) stemmed up from societal pressure of people expecting her to follow her father's footsteps, hence why she's somewhat distant from Pokemon related stuff. Her initial character development was all about her getting to love and have experience with Pokemon on her own merits, because she genuinely likes and cares for them. How is that a 'downgrade'?

She still has poker face and exasperated moments whenever one (or both) of the boys go overboard. And thankfully, her character growth and learning curve has been realistic for someone who just started out and quite consistent.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
That's... such a narrow minded perspective. Her indifference (as you put it) stemmed up from societal pressure of people expecting her to follow her father's footsteps, hence why she's somewhat distant from Pokemon related stuff. Her initial character development was all about her getting to love and have experience with Pokemon on her own merits, because she genuinely likes and cares for them. How is that a 'downgrade'?

She still has poker face and exasperated moments whenever one (or both) of the boys go overboard. And thankfully, her character growth and learning curve has been realistic for someone who just started out and quite consistent.
Chloe was far more interesting when she was this indifferent girl before she became a walking Eevee promo girl. Before she got Eevee, she was usually dealing with her own issues, even when her whole family was into Pokemon except for her. During that time, she was also learning how her parents ended up the way they are now and even learned about Yamper.

...Now she has none of those issues, instead being roped into Ash and Goh's hi-jinks as the deadpan snarker (that passes over to her when Goh is in the team). Her Eevee practically decides her life now.

mystreon

the elder eevee

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls

Simple: Because I find it less entertaining. I enjoyed all the points where the boys were all super excited and she was just there going "Um... please don't talk to me." I can totally acknowledge that her character arc has made sense while still thinking that pre-character-development Koharu was a more enjoyable presence in the show. It's rare for this franchise to give us someone so... genuinely indifferent.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
U forgot the Pheromosa episode :(
I knew there was something on SM but I completly forgot. Thanks!
hqdefault.jpg

I appreciate Ash tapping into his primal side to finally give Morpeko some resistance it hadn't faced yet
They cut the Lady and Tramp-esque kiss 0/10
But it IS still kinda funny tho. Gen 8 doesn't really a Pokemon that can truly be called "Waifu Bait" besides Violent Deadly Witch Fairy so furry fandom had to cling to Cinderace for their waifu fix lmao
Poor Cinderace. This is the burden of being so awesome....

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
Oh God this was so so much better than last week's Gou Shitshow. Give me much more of this please. I absolutely enjoyed this episode even during the rewatch for Subs. I also felt like I could relate a lot on Meowth's Part (I like Kind Girls too! LOL). His interactions with Koharu were so cute and she is such a likable character. I really hope they follow it up in the future. I also thought it was hilarious of how Gou was trying to command Pikachu to listen to him, if only knew how much that Mouse Rodent has been through. Ash & Morpeko's Interactions were just hilarious. It feels like Ash has become a bit more Street Smart recently, using Morpeko to fend off those Durant. And Durant is such a cool Pokemon, it better appear more, Writers since one of them were caught by Gou.

My only nitpick is the awful music which played during the Smokescreen Screen. What the **** was that? This Composer is awful. We get the same soundtracks every single week with no variation. At least near the end of the episode, I felt like I heard a new track. But please fire this guy, No Miyazaki, No Pokemon. This guy's non-game remixes are horrid. He is good for BNHA, but he doesn't fit the style of Pokemon.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
Sucks that the eyecatcher from the last episode wasn't a permanent change.
If the eyecatches were permanent, that would require them to make special ones for TR and Koharu (like they did in DP for the Former) which would mean they would need to put in some extra effort, which this show isn't capable of doing nowadays.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Lmao I really enjoyed this episode. I tend to like separation episodes for the most part due to the different dynamics that can arise from them.

Ash and Morpeko's scenes were probably the first time Morpeko faced a challenge from a human before. That Lady and the Tramp eating kiss was too close for my comfort. Yikes. I did appreciate Ash tricking it into using Stomping Tantrum.

Goh goes to show how he doesn't have the capabilities to lead if Pikachu could take the lead instead. That's kinda sad. I wow'd how Pikachu battled to defeat Seismitoad and Goh had the audacity to tell him "he can't do that."

Chloe and Meowth was hilarious. His crush on her was super cute and how he even considered letting her catch him. Somewhere out there, Iris would have sneezed and not known why. I like the life lessons she imparted on him. I do think it will pay off in the future. Now... was that a Thunder Stone he found? Also, Jessie making up with him was touching. They fight, but they do care for each other. Meowth even participated in contests and showcases for her.

Jessie and James with Eevee went in a different direction than I expected. I thought Eevee was gonna lead them into trouble by being a little mischief maker but instead it played along with their motto. That was pretty cute as well.

Grookey and Wobbufett were hilarious. Poor Wobbufett's anxiety levels were through the roof dealing with Do All Evil over there smh lol

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Goh goes to show how he doesn't have the capabilities to lead if Pikachu could take the lead instead. That's kinda sad. I wow'd how Pikachu battled to defeat Seismitoad and Goh had the audacity to tell him "he can't do that."
Hmm.

Goh can finish a fight with Pikachu but can't control him.

Meanwhile, Serena can control Pikachu, but can't finish a fight with him.

Is this like code that Ash is only ever allowed to command Pikachu and win.