1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shugo Chara V2!

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by mockingjay, Mar 20, 2010.

1. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

Not sure if I'm allowed to make another thread. The other one died, someone bumped it and it got closed. So here's the new thread! Enjoy kiddies. (Ikuto is back in Shugo Chara Party :))

2. Zazie

Zazie So 1991

I really like the anime. "points to user title" I am only on episode 28 or so, though, so I guess there isn't that much for me to talk about. My favorite gurdian character so far is Miki she is such a smart alick. I also think Miki and Ikuto's gaurdian character make a cure couple nyah.

3. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

I watched a few episodes, and i loved this show. Ikuto Tsukiyomi is my favorite character, he also a skilled violinist. I also read the volumes, that coming out every few months.

4. irishdax

irishdax Pokemon Breeder

I really liked the first season, the second season was only alright but I don't like the third season. The shugo chara party thing isn't great. The main anime is only like 10 minutes so it feels like I'm being robbed of my favourite characters, even though I like Rikka.

I wonder where it's going to go when Amu graduates in the series...Rikka used open heart with Amu, so I'm not sure if I like it or not yet.