• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shugo Chara V2!

mockingjay

swift and lol
Not sure if I'm allowed to make another thread. The other one died, someone bumped it and it got closed. So here's the new thread! Enjoy kiddies. (Ikuto is back in Shugo Chara Party :))

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I watched a few episodes, and i loved this show. Ikuto Tsukiyomi is my favorite character, he also a skilled violinist. I also read the volumes, that coming out every few months.

irishdax

Pokemon Breeder
I really liked the first season, the second season was only alright but I don't like the third season. The shugo chara party thing isn't great. The main anime is only like 10 minutes so it feels like I'm being robbed of my favourite characters, even though I like Rikka.

I wonder where it's going to go when Amu graduates in the series...Rikka used open heart with Amu, so I'm not sure if I like it or not yet.