• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shugo Chara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn/HikariGirl123

... Kawaii ...
I loved this anime. i watched the whole thing. How are they gonna make a 2nd season, i thought it was over.Oh well. Ill watch it anyways. i wouldnt read it. i dont really like reading the japanese manga, only english, cus id like to know what they are saying. Thats true thought, Amu like loves every guy.

OMG!!! The manga is amazing... way better than the anime in my opinion... it's roughly the same but without so many annoying fillers... You can read the english translated version on onemanga or mangafox you know... It's well worth it! Lol, Amu likes every guy... true, but I support Amuto ;182;

this is my favorite anime its so funny and kawaii (cute) lol but I really can't stand all the fillers!!

my favorite chara is dia!!!!

irishdax

Pokemon Breeder
I also love this series, but the fillers are starting to get a bit annoying at this stage. I thought I was going to pick up there a few weeks ago with the appearance of Death Rebel... but alas it's gone back to fillers again.

However I do like the ? eggs things and their character transformations. Makes the battles that more exciting.

Can't wait for the appearance of Seven Seas Treasure/Amulet Fortune/Beat Jumper in the anime though.

Also... more Utah please :D

Last edited:

mockingjay

swift and lol
The Anime is way behind the manga, and Doki is ending soon. How will they pull this off?

irishdax

Pokemon Breeder
Hmm.. yeah. But there are still a good few episodes of the anime left, around 15 or so (assuming it's a 51 episode season like season 1). Given the title of the next episode it seems the ? egg thing might get a little bit resolved leaving them free to then break into Easter.

Shana_miku

Simplicity♥
SHUGO CHARA!!! I really looove this Anime and its Manga! Haven't finished Season 1 but watching the Doki season! xP
"Cool and spicy!"

irishdax

Pokemon Breeder
Season 1 was def better than Doki IMHO, you should get started on watching season 1 right away! :D

irishdax

Pokemon Breeder
Oooh... episode 89 looks like it is going to be good. Lulu's ? transformation looks cool! *wiggles with excitement*

irishdax

Pokemon Breeder
Hmm slightly disappointing ending. The battle with Lulu wasn't nearly as good as I thought it would be.

Oh well... Lulu is gone now and with her goes the ? eggs. The pace should pick up soon so hopefully and bring on some of what has happened in the manga. Plus Death Rebel makes an appearance next episode. :)

I watched a little of this show. And its pretty decent. Although I find the evil egg parts quite stupid. But its a kid anime. and a cute one at that.
I somewhat stopped watching it though. Dx

irishdax

Pokemon Breeder
I think the evil egg part is quite genius really, especially with 'Easter' collecting them.

Anyway, episode 90 was good. Another appearance of Death Rebel (never a bad thing). new opening and closing titles (with the appearance of Nadeshiko's guardian Rhythm - who is going to 'hatch' next episode!!).

Felt so sorry for poor Yoru... crying out to Ikuto like that... and knowing there is nothing Ikuto can do :(

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
I think its about time we updated this forum. There is now a third season of the show. I'm pretty new to the Shugo Chara fandom, but I'm now willing to progress. I am currently on episode 17 of the anime, and volume 1 of the manga. However, since I haven't watched Shugo Chara in nearly a year I'm going to start back on episode 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.