• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shut up, donate your money, watch awesome videogames, destroy cancer.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I don't have cancer, so there is no reason (for me) to donate any money.

Or you could not be an ass and help someone in need.

Ludwig

You will always have to prevent cancer until they find a cure. Donate you ungrateful bum.

That t-shirt is awesome. I'll order it to give it to a friend and then take it back. Or just buy two to stop being cheap.

Why?

Or you could not be an ass and help someone in need.

That depends on how you define being an ass. I am partly ass and I don't want to stop being that, but I am not only ass.

Last edited:

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Josh, you never cease to amaze me. Worthy cause, visual rewards, good feeling inside. Thanks for the nudge.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I'm glad they're shipping those shirts all over the world! I think I'll buy about 7 of them. They'll make good random presents. (And I want one too!) :) I'll look into the other donations in a bit.

Homeless people are sometimes allowed to use libraries...

Are they playing Pokemon this year? All I've seen so far is MegaMan X.X
I think they already did Pokemon red/blue. Not sure if they are doing any more Pokemon games though.

Here is the full schedule (which is subject to change)
I don't have cancer, so there is no reason (for me) to donate any money.
I hope being edgy on the internet helps you sleep at night :rolleyes:

Currently at $31,621! Target is $50,000 which I think they will easily surpass so long as donations keep rolling in. Tell your friends! Preventing cancer sure is dreamy.

Abstinence Pistols

I already wanted to donate.

Then I see this:

If watching people play awesome games doesn't spur you to open your wallets (cheapskates), you greedy ungrateful peasants can also work up $11 to buy this awesome shirt.

Go do it scumbags.

And then I read this:
Still not impressed? Megaman 9 (Buster only) was just beaten in 43:15.90.

These people are god tier at these games.

Megaman 10 is about to start!

Take all my money.

xDWarrior

Cancer is evil and this looks freakin' awesome! I'll donate!

Ludwig

There are some awesome prizes, and your donation can determine how the players play the games.

I assume that if you donate, there is a chance of winning, it's not certain. It's like betting, doing it is stupid. It's more likely to lose money than winning something of equal (or more) value, that's why people host such events.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I assume that if you donate, there is a chance of winning, it's not certain. It's like betting, doing it is stupid. It's more likely to lose money than winning something of equal (or more) value, that's why people host such events.

Actually there's quite a big difference between this and betting. The money raised here is going to charity, a good cause to help the prevention of cancer.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
The prize is an added incentive for those who don't get enough happiness from doing something charitable.

Gelatini Jejunator

Vote Vanillite! Wait
There is no difference for the person that donate/bet.
Y'know, other than attempting to aid the prevention/cure/treatment of a life threatening illness that 1 in 3 people will suffer from in their life time? You're right, that's nothing.

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
I wish I could donate, but I have no credit card and my parents wouldn't let me donate to a charity I found a a 'random' website.

But its a worthy cause and hopefully it will aid the war against cancer!

Donating to that event means a chance of winning something too.
I won't troll elsewhere.
Can you stop shitting up the thread now? We get it, it's okay to be Swedish.

It's people like you that made me apprehensive of posting this here to begin with. Good job on keeping up the status quo, guy.
I wish I could donate, but I have no credit card and my parents wouldn't let me donate to a charity I found a a 'random' website.

But its a worthy cause and hopefully it will aid the war against cancer!
If you have twitter you can spread the word that way, just because you can't donate doesn't mean you can't help the cause.

Good to see people getting involved with donating, hope you're all enjoying the show as much as I have been.

Ludwig

Can you stop shitting up the thread now? We get it, it's okay to be Swedish.

It's people like you that made me apprehensive of posting this here to begin with. Good job on keeping up the status quo, guy.

I don't understand what you mean. Rephrase it to be understandable.