• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shut up, donate your money, watch awesome videogames, destroy cancer.

The irony will not be lost if the money I have thrown at this thing ends up making me the winner of that stupid Zelda toy.

Keep up the great things you guys are doing by promoting this cause as much as possible. You are all wondrous human beings and should feel proud of yourselves.

I'd offer HUGS AND GLOMPS but quite frankly just typing those words in a non-ironic manner makes me puke. Also I don't know what a glomp is.

some kinda flyhead_huckster said:
ALSO DONATIONS ARE NOW UP TO $67,861 OUT OF $80,000
For those who didn't know; the initial target was only $50,000.

Bonus: Donations are now at $72,559

Last edited:

Phoopes

There it is.
Hey, Josh is alive!

I'll definitely be begging my mom to use her trusty credit card to donate money to this cause. After all, quite a few friends and family have had cancer. They're currently doing a Majora's Mask speedrun, and the donations are at almost $90,000. Great to see that video games can aid in the cure of a horrible disease.

EDIT: $89,140.83, to be exact.

Current toal is $141,676 and donations are still being accepted until January 16, but the marathon is done with now. There are still bonus streams going down of various other things that are worth checking out. A huge thankyou to everyone who spread the word, participated and of course donated, either straight up or via buying one of the awesome t shirts.

Hope you all enjoyed this years marathon as much as I did.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Current toal is $141,676 and donations are still being accepted until January 16, but the marathon is done with now. There are still bonus streams going down of various other things that are worth checking out. A huge thankyou to everyone who spread the word, participated and of course donated, either straight up or via buying one of the awesome t shirts.

Hope you all enjoyed this years marathon as much as I did.
Thank you for sharing this worthy cause with us Josh.