• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shy's XY Trade Shop

Shy

★★★★★
Oh, hahaha, ok. Yes, they all have their HA. However, not all of them are in rare pokéballs (and even some are male). Regarding those three, yeah, they all have their HA, but in regular pokéballs. Are you still interested?

Oh okay. Can you let me know which one are Female, available in Dream Balls, and have their Hidden Ability?

jarisoni

Oh okay. Can you let me know which one are Female, available in Dream Balls, and have their Hidden Ability?
Sure! They are: Caterpie, Sandshrew, Slowpoke, Smoochum, Hoppip, Illumise, Mawile, Clamperl, Riolu, Shinx, Elgyem, Maractus, Weedle and Cacnea. The rest are mostly in Poké Balls.

Shy

★★★★★
Sure! They are: Caterpie, Sandshrew, Slowpoke, Smoochum, Hoppip, Illumise, Mawile, Clamperl, Riolu, Shinx, Elgyem, Maractus, Weedle and Cacnea. The rest are mostly in Poké Balls.

Okay, I'd be interested Clamperl and Elgyem:

31/31/31/31/31/x - Dream Ball Sassy (Rattled) Clamperl: Brine, Body Slam, Confuse Ray, Muddy Water
31/31/31/31/31/x - Dream Ball Relaxed (Analytic) Elgyem: Barrier, Disable, Nasty Plot, Ally Switch

Does this sound doable? :) Which Ditto would you like for these two?

jarisoni

Okay, I'd be interested Clamperl and Elgyem:

31/31/31/31/31/x - Dream Ball Sassy (Rattled) Clamperl: Brine, Body Slam, Confuse Ray, Muddy Water
31/31/31/31/31/x - Dream Ball Relaxed (Analytic) Elgyem: Barrier, Disable, Nasty Plot, Ally Switch

Does this sound doable? :) Which Ditto would you like for these two?
It's a challenge, but I'll try my best in breed both ;) Mmmm, I'd like the Korean Modest Perfect IV Ditto :) So, I'll contact you as soon as I have the Pokés ready.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Got both pokemon ready! F Rattata took 5ever, but it came out 6 IV's ^_^
Checking through the unhatched eggs and SHINY PIDGEY XD!!!

Last edited:

Shy

★★★★★
Ok, now aiming for HP Ice. Can I get which pokemon you need bred?

So soon after the first trade? XD Okay, how about these:

31/x/31/31/31/31 - Moon Ball Timid (Inner Focus) Female Girafarig, EM: Wish, Amnesia, Magic Coat, Future Sight
31/31/31/31/31/x - Ultra Ball Relaxed (Reckless) Female Bouffalant, EM: Amnesia, Iron Head, Skull Bash, Rock Climb

Let me know if these two are doable.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
So soon after the first trade? XD Okay, how about these:

31/x/31/31/31/31 - Moon Ball Timid (Inner Focus) Female Girafarig, EM: Wish, Amnesia, Magic Coat, Future Sight
31/31/31/31/31/x - Ultra Ball Relaxed (Reckless) Female Bouffalant, EM: Amnesia, Iron Head, Skull Bash, Rock Climb

Let me know if these two are doable.

Sure. PM you when I have them.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
My cloner is taking quite some time to get back to me, so I only have a few events cloned :/

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Oh, tht's cool then!
• SPA HP Grass Ditto: 31/30/31/30/31/31
• SPA HP Fighting Ditto: 31/31/30/30/30/30
• JPN HP Ground Ditto: 31/31/31/30/30/31
These are the 3 dittos im interested in.

Shy

★★★★★
Oh, tht's cool then!
• SPA HP Grass Ditto: 31/30/31/30/31/31
• SPA HP Fighting Ditto: 31/31/30/30/30/30
• JPN HP Ground Ditto: 31/31/31/30/30/31
These are the 3 dittos im interested in.

Okay, so a 3:3 trade? Can I choose any Event?

I'll leave a post in your shop when I've looked through them all. :)

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Hey, just dropping by to leave a progress note, I'm almost done with my side of 8 Pokemon, 6 of 8 are done and I'm working on Lileep now, but I've literally never had this much of a problem trying to get any female at all, the game seems to be working against me :/
The moves and nature I settled for with the unbreds were:
Omanyte: Haze, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Whirlpool / Timid nature
Lileep: Mirror Coat, Stealth Rock, Recover, Wring Out / Calm nature
Tentacool: Mirror Coat, Haze, Rapid Spin, Acupressure / Calm nature (I can also breed with Knock Off instead of Acupressure, because Tentacruel's attack is usable with a Sassy or Relaxed nature)

Shy

★★★★★
Hey, just dropping by to leave a progress note, I'm almost done with my side of 8 Pokemon, 6 of 8 are done and I'm working on Lileep now, but I've literally never had this much of a problem trying to get any female at all, the game seems to be working against me :/
The moves and nature I settled for with the unbreds were:
Omanyte: Haze, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Whirlpool / Timid nature
Lileep: Mirror Coat, Stealth Rock, Recover, Wring Out / Calm nature
Tentacool: Mirror Coat, Haze, Rapid Spin, Acupressure / Calm nature (I can also breed with Knock Off instead of Acupressure, because Tentacruel's attack is usable with a Sassy or Relaxed nature)

Okay, great! Can't wait to get them. :) Ah, I know that feeling. Breeding can be so frustrating especially when it comes to 12.5% Females and their Hidden Ability. At least the Lileep doesn't have to be Flawless! XD

Put whatever you'd like on the Pokemon. If it's something minor (Such as an egg move or nature) I can always change that myself.

jarisoni

Hey there! Your Elgyem and Clamperl are ready!!! That Elgyem took forever to hatch. I can trade more easily at night so let's trade :)