• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shy's XY Trade Shop

Shy

★★★★★
@Kesujin: Well, like I said those Pokemon are already bred and ready to go. If you'd rather have the Xerneas and Mewtwo then I'm afraid we won't be able to trade until 8/17 since I have a list of people I must follow. Is the Deoxys-D an Event Deoxys? If so which Event and is it completely untouched?

kesujin

I'ts the Oblivia one, ye it's still untouched. I can't do the Darkrai and Shaymin for only 7 tough sorry as i'm giving you an rng original event. I can trade you the Darkrai for 6 or we can discuss something out and trade in bulk later on. I'm going to sleep now so maybe we can talk tomorrow.

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Hi Shy. I am done breeding. So whenever you are ready! ;)

Shy

★★★★★
Pokemon Ready:
Eiger: 2:2
Luxury Ball Female Fletchling/Adamant/HA: Gale Wings, Luxury Ball Female Honedge/Brave : 6IV Tepig/Adamant, 5IV Tirtouga/Adamant/HA: Swift Swim
Estimated: 8/15/2014
Shiny Pichu 1:3
Hidden Power Fire Ditto : 5IV Luxury Ball Female Seviper/Modest/HA: Infiltrator, 5IV Dream Ball Female Chimecho/Modest, 5IV Dream Ball Female Wurmple/Timid
Estimated: 8/15/2014

Send me a PM when you're available!

@Kesujin: Sorry, I could never do seven of my IV bred Pokemon for one Event. The max I'd do is probably four and that would be only for extremely rare Flawless Event Legends. Let me know if there's anything else you'd want for the three Events.

Shy

★★★★★
Pokemon Ready:
Pokeman Man: 5:8
6IV Bold Ditto, 6IV Calm Ditto, 6IV Impish Ditto, 6IV Naive Ditto, Hidden Power Ice Ditto : Shiny 5IV Jolly Charmander, Shiny 5IV Luxury Ball Timid Cyndaquil, Shiny 5IV Love Ball Jolly Aipom, Shiny 5IV Luxury Ball Jolly Meditite, Hidden Power Ice Timid Raikou, 5IV Luxury Ball Female Axew, 5IV Premier Ball Female Foongus, 5IV Dive Ball Female Shellos
Estimated: 8/16/2014

Ohjeezitskim: 3:1
Heal Ball Female Petilil/Timid, Male Archen/Jolly, Jolly Sawk/HA: Mold Breaker : Shiny Modest Amaura
Estimated: 8/16/2014

Send me a PM when you're available!

kesujin

I'ts cool i'll see what i can do, but for now would you trade the Darkrai or Shaymin for Clones of you Xerneas and Yvetal?

Shy

★★★★★
@Kesujin: Darkrai or Shaymin for Xerneas and Yveltal? Um, no thank you. Keep in mind that getting Xerneas and Yveltal with Flawless IVs w/o the availability of the IV Judge is pretty rare. I can do a 2:2 trade, but not a 2:1 trade.

kesujin

So, let me see. Would you accept Darkrai/Shaymin and Deoxys-D for 6 of your breeds in stock plus the Xerneas and Yvetal. I think it would be fair considering i'm not giving you clones but ye i understand that it's very hard to get them. I'm just trying to negotiate because i have no idea of the trades you guys do around here.

Shy

★★★★★
@Kesujin: Hmmm, the Xerneas, Yveltal and FIVE of the IV bred Pokemon. If you agree to this then we have a deal. ^^

kesujin

Dam your hard, fine!. There is only one little problem, the Deoxys-D is in pkm file as i had him in pokecheck because i didn't have it in my game. I'm looking for someone to transfer him for me, which may take like a day. Can i get back to you when i have it?

Shy

★★★★★
@Kesujin: Haha. Sure, I won't be able to trade with you until Tuesday anyways since I have a few other trades to attend to first. ^^ I'll leave a post letting you know that I'm ready to trade some time Tuesday then. Talk to you soon!

EDIT: Oh, which five did you want by the way? Besides Meditite of course.

kesujin

Adamant Huge Power Marill | EM: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower, Perish Song

Jolly Own Tempo Smeargle

Adamant Intimidate Mawile | EM: Ice Fang, Poison Fang, Thunder Fang, Sucker Punch

Jolly Reckless Starly | EM: Roost, Steel Wing, Double-Edge, Feather Dance

Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling | EM: Snatch, Tailwind, Quick Guard

Are those ok?

Shy

★★★★★
New Additions:

Legendary Pokemon:
• Johto Region: Master Ball Raikou ライコウ/JPN/Lv. 40/Timid/Pokerus: No
IV Spread: 30/31/30/31/31/31 [Hidden Power Ice]

Shiny Pokemon:
• Poke Ball Male Charmander | Jolly, Blaze | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | EM: Crunch, Outrage, Focus Punch, Dragon Dance
• Luxury Ball Male Cyndaquil | Timid, Blaze | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | EM: Flare Blitz, Crush Claw, Flame Burst, Extrasensory
• Love Ball Female Aipom | Jolly, Run Away | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | EM: Pursuit, Fake Out, Switcheroo, Quick Guard
• Luxury Ball Male Meditite | Jolly, Pure Power | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | EM: Fake Out, Psycho Cut, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch
• Poke Ball Male Amaura | Modest, Refrigerate | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | EM: Haze, Discharge, Mirror Coat, Powder Snow

HOENN IV BRED POKEMON SECTION NOW UP-TO-DATE!

Last edited:

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Hey again Shy :p
Are you actually able to breed Extrasensory onto Roselia? Because breeding Extrasensory is similar to breeding Volt Tackle Pichu.
Extrasensory is an egg move for Budew only, not Roselia. Trying to breed Extrasensory onto Roselia wouldn't work (as far as I know, I've never actually tried), and the only way to breed Budews is to give one of the parents the Rose Incense. This leaves out the Everstone, making the nature random each time. It would make it hard as f- to get a 5 iv flawless with Timid nature. That's why I'm asking specifically about that. Also, Sleep Powder is spelled wrong under Roselia ;) but if you are actually able to do this, I'm pretty much prepared to sell my soul offer a bunch for this and Self-Destruct Munchlax (which is the same procedure as Extrasensory Budew)

Shy

★★★★★
@Pokeman Man: I honestly didn't even know that about Budew! (Irk, I sound like a novice breeder) I've honestly never given Pokemon like Volt Tackle Pichu a try, but I'm sure it is challenging to breed. I DO have a Female parent to breed a Hidden Power Rock Budew w/ Extrasensory though (I was planning on cloning the Shiny Budew I have in my shop and using the clone as a parent), but I'm not quite sure if I feel like dedicating so much time into breeding something so complicated. Hm.

Thanks for pointing out that typo by the way. (Sleep Power *Face Palm*)

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Hey shy shy ^^ I am very interested in these 4 events of your below:

• Pokémon Game Show - Lance's Dragonite: Dragonite カイリュー/JPN/Lv. 50/OT: ワタル ID: 11219/Brave - Proud of its power/Classic Ribbon/Pokerus: No
Event Moves: Fire Blast, Safeguard, Outrage, Hyper Beam

• Video Game Championships: ★ Larvitar/GER/Lv. 5/OT: VGC12 ID: 03032/Adamant - Capable of taking hits/Event Ribbon/Pokerus: No
Event Moves: Bite, Leer, Sandstorm, Superpower

• TCG - Plasma Freeze - Tie in Distribution: Deoxys/SPA/Lv. 100/OT: Plasma ID: 06013/Timid - Mischievous/Classic Ribbon/Pokerus: No
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Event Moves: Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Recover, Psycho Boost

• Gamestop Distribution: ★ Dialga/ENG/Lv. 100/OT: SUM2013 ID: 08193/Quiet - Takes plenty of siestas/Souvenir Ribbon/Pokerus: No
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Event Moves: Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Roar of Time, Aura Sphere

I can offer:
[ENG] Ray's Shiny Metagross :: Lv45 ut :: Adamant :: Earthquake, Zen Headbutt, Protect, Meteor Mash
[ENG] RUBY Berry Fix Zigzagoon -Lv5 | ID No. 30317 | Careful | Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip
[ENG] SAPHIRE Berry Fix Zigzagoon -Lv5 | ID No. 30317 | Adamant | Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip
[JPN] 2009 Birthday Chimchar -Lv40 | ID No. 09129 | Mild | Flamethrower, Thunder Punch, Grass Knot, Helping Hand

All untouched, meaning no pkrs, move changes, exp or nuthin :)

If you made trades for what I offered above please let me know and browse through my shop, Id like to make this trade asap, the sooner the better ^^

Shy

★★★★★
@Asmoday: Hi there~ I'm still interested in the Metagross and Adamant Zigzagoon. For the Deoxys and Dialga I'd prefer these two instead:

Carlita's Shiny Hydreigon
Strongest Pokemon Salamence

Unfortunately I already have 3-4 trades to deal with tomorrow so we won't be able to trade until Tuesday. I hope that's alright with you. ^^

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
@Asmoday: Hi there~ I'm still interested in the Metagross and Adamant Zigzagoon. For the Deoxys and Dialga I'd prefer these two instead:

Carlita's Shiny Hydreigon
Strongest Pokemon Salamence

Unfortunately I already have 3-4 trades to deal with tomorrow so we won't be able to trade until Tuesday. I hope that's alright with you. ^^

Yes if fact I am already done and ready for our trade :) I know I am far behind in line but if you can possibly trade sometime within the next few minutes or so please let me know I will be lurking :D

Shy

★★★★★
@Asmoday: Unfortunately I don't have clones on hand so none of the four are ready. MAYBE tomorrow we can trade. I have a queue to follow so that it's fair for everyone so I'm sorry we can't trade as soon as you'd hope for.