• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shy's XY Trade Shop

Shy

★★★★★
@Squirtlemasterr: Okay, are any of those 5IV/6IV because that's one of the main requirements that I'm looking for. Along with them being untouched/untrained and having beneficial natures. From what I can see with the list of Pokemon you provided I don't think I'd be interested in any of those unfortunately.

Squirtlemasterr

@Squirtlemasterr: Okay, are any of those 5IV/6IV because that's one of the main requirements that I'm looking for. Along with them being untouched/untrained and having beneficial natures. From what I can see with the list of Pokemon you provided I don't think I'd be interested in any of those unfortunately.

Aight man, holla then. ^^

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
I have a level 100 Mew w/ a Premier Ribbon, OT: Damyan Modest 6IV Synchronize with 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 SpD w/ Psychic, Transform, Metronome, Aura Sphere (From Hoenn)

Level 100 Jirachi w/ a Premier Ribbon, OT: SMR2010 Adamant 6IV Serene Grace with 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Speed w/ Body Slam, Iron Head, Fire Punch, and Wish (From Johto)

Level 100 Meloetta w/ a Wishing Ribbon, OT: SPR 2013 Timid 6IV Serene Grace with 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP w/ Hyper Voice, Relic Song, Charge Beam and Shadow Ball (From Unova)

Level 100 Shiny Genesect w/ a Wishing Ribbon, OT: (Something Japanese) Hasty 6IV Download with 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 252 SpD w/Iron Head, X-Scissor, Blaze Kick, and Shift Gear (From Unova) (Has Pokerus)

Lv 1 Shiny Axew 5IV Perfect Adamant Female Mold Breaker, No Egg Moves (Although most of the Egg Moves are situational and gimmicky at best for something as strong as Haxorus)

Shy

★★★★★
@Ubernerd37: Okay, so I'm thinking the 5IV Shiny Axew and HA 5IV Staryu for one of those HP Ditto seems fair. (Of course I'll provide you a cloneback of the Axew) As for the other two you were interested in, you would have to breed me four custom bred Pokemon. Let me know if you'd be willing to do so. ^^

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
Sure I could do that. Is it all right if I choose competitively viable things that I already wanted to breed? For example I planned on eventually breeding Exeggcute, Tyrogue, Chinchou, Wobbuffet, Whismur, Tympole, Dwebble, Deerling, Alomomola, Pumpkaboo, Bergmite. Or if you want something I can already breed in a different ball or with different Egg Moves, I could do that too.

Shy

★★★★★
@Ubernerd37: Sure, I don't mind! A lot of those are on my list anyways. As long as I get to choose the Poke Ball, Nature, Ability and Egg Moves. ^^

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
Ok it's up to you for what you want. I could easily get the Larvesta and Joltik in a different ball (net ball?) with the nature/ability/egg moves. Otherwise I was thinking my top two would be something like:

Whismur (F) Rattled Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 w/Hammer Arm and Extrasensory (to start) in xx ball (not really sure what matches?) Modest nature because it's very difficult to pass up a Scrappy Boomburst

and

Tympole (F) Swift Swim (or HA Water Absorb just so all are available) Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 w/ Earth Power and maybe Mist/Mud Sport/Refresh in Dive Ball maybe? Even though attack is higher, it has such limited physical options that you wish the 10 points were added to SpA instead this gen.

JonT

Hello. I don't know why I can't reply the post that you replied me. I want to clone 4 pokemon. And for the Eevee, I don't know what can I give you that you don't already have

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Shy, would you be interested in trading:
Sport Ball Female Combee | Careful, Honey Gather | 31/31/31/x/31/31
for a
Poke Ball Mudkip | Adamant, Torrent | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Avalanche/Curse/Yawn?

Shy

★★★★★
@Ubernerd37: The Whismur and Tympole sound good to me.

Premier Ball Female Whismur | Modest, Rattled | IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31 | EM: Circle Throw, Disarming Voice, Extrasensory, Hammer Arm
Dive Ball Female Tympole | Adamant, Water Absorb | IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 | EM: Earth Power, Mist, Refresh, Water Pulse
Poke Ball Male Tyrogue | Adamant, Vital Spirit | IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 | EM: Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick, Mach Punch, Pursuit
Dive Ball Female Bergmite | Relaxed, Sturdy | IV Spred: 31/31/31/x/31/31 | EM: Barrier, Mirror Coat, Mist, Recover

Again, you don't have to do all of these at once. For now we can focus on our current trade with the Shiny 5IV Axew and 5IV HA Staryu then move on to the Whismur and Tympole next. By the way, let me know when you're available so I may take the Axew for cloning.

@JonT: Okay! What Pokemon do I need to clone? Depending on the four we can discuss whether I'd want to clone a copy for myself for the Eevee. ^^

JonT

Hi Shy. I want to clone the following pokemon:

Shiny Charizard (Modest, w/Dragon Pulse).
Shiny Leafeon (Jolly, lv 2)
Shiny Greninja (Timid, Protean)
The 3 are Kalos born, I hatched myself with MM, they're all male. The Charizard and the Greninja are from my team.
Shiny Suicune, Raikou, Regirock and Latias. I obtained them from the GTS. I don't know if they're legit. I want them to obtain more Legendaries from the GTS

Shy

★★★★★
@JonT: Okay so I can clone one of each for you. Unfortunately they aren't something I'd personally want since they're all touched. So compensation for my cloning services will have to be met before I will clone those three for you. Also, if you were still interested in Eevee I need offers for her as well.

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
Ubernerd37: The Whismur and Tympole sound good to me.

Premier Ball Female Whismur | Modest, Rattled | IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31 | EM: Circle Throw, Disarming Voice, Extrasensory, Hammer Arm
Dive Ball Female Tympole | Adamant, Water Absorb | IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 | EM: Earth Power, Mist, Refresh, Water Pulse
Poke Ball Male Tyrogue | Adamant, Vital Spirit | IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 | EM: Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick, Mach Punch, Pursuit
Dive Ball Female Bergmite | Relaxed, Sturdy | IV Spred: 31/31/31/x/31/31 | EM: Barrier, Mirror Coat, Mist, Recover

Again, you don't have to do all of these at once. For now we can focus on our current trade with the Shiny 5IV Axew and 5IV HA Staryu then move on to the Whismur and Tympole next. By the way, let me know when you're available so I may take the Axew for cloning.
QUOTE]

Just a few comments:
-Whismur and Tympole should be relatively easy, but Tyrogue may be more difficult since you have to evolve it to breed and pass down those egg moves.
-With a Relaxed nature on Bergmite, would you prefer a 31/31/31/x/31/0 spread? I have a Friend Safari Ditto w/ 0 Spe so I could make that work, otherwise Impish might be better.
-With Bergmite's egg moves, Avalugg learns both Recover and Iron Defense (same effect as Barrier, just different type) through level-up, so would you still want those (Trying to avoid unnecessary work haha)

Otherwise I'm ok with what you listed. And I'll be available this weekend probably (GMT -4) - I'm a little behind on other trades.

Shy

★★★★★
@Ubernerd37: *Yes, I'm aware of how the process of breeding egg moves on Tyrogue is. I honestly would have done it myself if I weren't so lazy, haha. *Oh! Can you? I usually just offer people the option of breeding a 31/31/31/31/31/x spread, because most people don't have a TR Ditto to breed with. But yes, I would definitely prefer a 31/31/31/x/31/0 spread if you wouldn't mind. *Oh sorry, I didn't see that it would learn recover upon leveling. I definitely still want Barrier, Mirror Coat, and Mist though.

@Diancie719: Yep, I have a Flawless Diancie featured in my Shop. Please take a look in my "Interests" section for what I'm looking for. For her in particular I request 1:3 trades, because she's so rare.

GC7

This War Is Ours!
Hello, I am interested in these Shiny Kalos Born Pokemon of yours,
Luxury Ball Male Meditite | Jolly, Pure Power | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | EM: Fake Out, Psycho Cut, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch
Poke Ball Male Bagon | Jolly, Sheer Force | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | EM: Twister, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance
Premier Ball Female Budew | Timid, Leaf Guard | 31/x/30/31/30/30 [Hidden Power Rock] | EM: Trick, Whirlwind, Skill Swap, Mirror Coat

I have the pokemon in this list to offer: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GzxXM2WpwCYSOw3xl3myqBmL8Md29ZA2ktLPvHtrBLM/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if you are interested in trading, also If you are interested in more shinies let me know, I am currently looking for 5/6 IV competitive non Shiny Kalos Born Pokemon
Thank You

Shy

★★★★★
@GC7: These three caught my eye the most: Anorith, Chikorita, Seedot. These three are all level 1, KB correct?

Oh, I'd be interested in more if you're interested in some of my non-Shiny KB IV Pokemon. Depending on the Shiny I can do 2-3 of my IV Bred Pokemon. ^^

GC7

This War Is Ours!
@Shy, yeah I would trade those 3 for the 3 of yours I was interested in, and yes they are level 1 Untouched
Hey sure let me know which other ones you are interested in and we can set up a trade for your non shiny KB bred pokemon :)

Shy

★★★★★
@GC7: These four interest me as well: Larvitar, Jolly Chimchar, Female Cubchoo, Snivy. (Again, all level 1 and KB?)

Two for Larvitar, two for Chimchar, two for Cubchoo and three for Snivy?

GC7

This War Is Ours!
@shy yes they are also all lvl1 KB shinies,
Hmm Your trade ratio seems fair, let me go through your lists and I'll let you know what I'd like then you tell me if that is fine :)