• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shy's XY Trade Shop

Sawsbuck

Eeveelution trainer
Hey there Shy, I am really interested in your Shiny Buneary. #427: Love Ball Female Buneary | Jolly, Run Away | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | EM: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Switcheroo, Thunder Punch

I have for trade a 5IV Dratini with 4 egg moves, sadly not female or shiny.
I also have a female Roselia 5IVs but no egg moves. Not shiny either but still.
Please let me know if you are interested I would love to get the Buneary.

Last edited:

Shy

★★★★★
@Pokeman Man: Hidden Power Grass it is. Do the Alomomola and Farfetch'd have their HA? If so I'd be interested in them and the Zig as well when you have them.

I didn't really see anything on your list that I didn't already have.

@Sawsbuck: I already have competitive bred Dratini and Roselia. Look under my Interests List and you should find a list of competitive bred Pokemon I don't have yet. ^^

Sawsbuck

Eeveelution trainer
So if I could, could I ask to reserve a clone at least of the Buneary while I breed a Phantump?

Shy

★★★★★
@Sawsbuck: Huh? Just a regular Phantump for a Shiny Flawless Love Ball Female Buneary with Four Egg Moves? :eek: For one of my Shiny Pokemon I require three custom bred Pokemon.

Requirements: 5IV, Nice Poke Ball, Beneficial Nature/Ability, Four Egg Moves.

JuliusPrime

Hello, I'm bothering you again, I'm interested in this one:
#396: Premier Ball Starly/Jolly/HA: Reckless
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EM: Roost, Steel Wing, Double-Edge, Feather Dance
I offer you
Dream Ball HA Female Barboach / Adamant / 31/31/31/X/31/31
EM: Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Earth Power
Let me know if you are interested
Oh, I also have basically the same Poochyena, Adamant, 5IVs(-SpAtk), HA with the same eggmoves but in Dream Ball, tell me if you would be interested in this one, thanks

Sawsbuck

Eeveelution trainer
Hey Shy, to get your Shiny Buneary, would I need to have 3 shiny Pokémon with their egg moves? They are all at least 5IVs with respective beneficial natures.

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
I've finished breeding Chatot and Geodude. I can trade most likely during the weekend, so just make sure that the HP Grass Ditto is cloned by then.
Alomomola and Farfetch'd should have their HAs when I receive them. I'll let you know when I'm able to breed them and start offering them for the other Dittos I wanted.
Since I haven't heard from devilmonkey in literally two months, I'm gonna breed my own Whismur soon, since I have the egg moves chosen. I could breed it like this if you'd be interested in it for the future:

Dream Ball Female Whismur | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Modest, Rattled | EM: Disarming Voice, Hammer Arm, Circle Throw, Extrasensory

Edit: I also plan to breed this, if it interests you:
Repeat Ball Female Spinarak | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Adamant, Sniper | EM: Baton Pass, Disable, Megahorn, Toxic Spikes

I have the Safari, so if you want me to change the ball, that can be arranged, since I wasn't sure to go with Timer or Repeat for its design, or if you want something else.

Last edited:

Shy

★★★★★
Emergency came up everyone so I may be more busy with stuff IRL (Hopefully this won't effect things too much). I'm going to still try and do trades in a timely manner, but please bare with me if I'm a day or two late.

@JuliusPrime: Sure, I can do that for the Barboach! I'll probably have the Starly done tomorrow or Friday. I'll PM you when I'm ready.

@Sawsbuck: Oh no no no. I didn't mean three Flawless Shinies for the Shiny Buneary. I usually do three non-Shiny competitive custom bred Pokemon for one of my Shiny Pokemon. OR a Flawless Shiny for a Flawless Shiny. Let me know which you'd rather do. If you have a nice Shiny to offer that's worth the Buneary then let me know in detail what you have.

@Pokeman Man: Okay perfect! I'll have it ready by this weekend. Ah, I wish I would have known about that Whismur earlier. I asked someone to breed me a Premier Ball HA Whismur just earlier today. :( As far as the Spinarak goes I'd definitely be interested. Unfortunately, there are just certain Poke Balls that I absolutely hate (Design wise) and those are Great, Net, Repeat and Timer Balls. So if I can get the Spinarak in either a Premier or Dusk Ball then that would be great (Kind of leaning more towards the Dusk Ball). Thank you for being so flexible with my requests. ^^

Sawsbuck

Eeveelution trainer
Okay so I have a, Modest Hustle Shiny Remoraid, male with 6IVs, but sadly no egg moves. In a Dream Ball.
A Careful Harvest Shiny Trevenant (Accidently let it evolve) with 6IVs but sadly no egg moves either. In a luxury ball.

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Okay, I'll have it in a Premier Ball. I don't like Dusk Ball's design, especially since Ariados isn't really dark green. Once I get school off my mind and get a couple of trade requests done, I'll see if there's anything more I can breed you.

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Hey Shy, I haven't heard from you in a while, but I don't want to keep spamming your inbox, so I'll just post what I have to say here.

First of all, I have this current trade waiting:
Heavy Ball Female Geodude | Adamant, Sturdy | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | EM: Automotize, Mega Punch, Focus Punch, Wide Guard
Moon Ball Female Chatot | Timid, Tangled Feet | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | EM: Boomburst, Defog, Encore, Nasty Plot
for Hidden Power Grass Ditto.

I also have these finished because I thought you might be interested in them:
Premier Ball Female Spinarak | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Adamant, Sniper | EM: Baton Pass, Disable, Megahorn, Toxic Spikes
Luxury Ball Female Zigzagoon | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Adamant, Quick Feet | EM: Pursuit, Simple Beam, Tickle, Trick
Dream Ball Female Farfetch'd | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Adamant, Defiant | EM: Feather Dance, Leaf Blade, Revenge, Simple Beam
Dream Ball Female Alomomola | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Bold, Regenerator | EM: Endure, Mirror Coat, Tickle, Refresh
For these, I would like the TR Brave and HP Fire Ditto.

As of right now, I can breed these if they interest you (I offered these specifically because I noticed you did not have that Pokemon's Hidden Ability)
Dream Ball Ekans | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Adamant, Unnerve | EM: Beat Up, Sucker Punch, Snatch, Poison (not sure if you have the HA cause your Kanto list isn't updated)
Luxury Ball Bouffalant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Adamant, Soundproof | EM: Amnesia, Iron Head, Headbutt, Skull Bash

As far as I know, Luxury Ball HA Bouffalant is one of those ones that come from catching a female HA one in BW2's Hidden Grotto. I also have a Dream Ball HA Bouffalant, but the combination is illegal, apparently Bouffalant wasn't offered in the Dream World at any point. I offered it because I know you breed Moon Ball HA Gligars and once told me that as long as its bred legally, then the ball / ability combination does not bother you.

After the trades for HP Fire, HP Grass, and TR Brave, I'm still looking to get a couple things off of you, namely your HP Rock and HP Ground Dittos.
For one of those Dittos, I can offer a cloneback of my 6 IV Mild Ditto. For another one of the Dittos, I can offer a 6 IV event Adamant Victini. Completely untouched, but its the Victini with Fusion Bolt instead of Bolt Strike (which is why I'm offering it). You did say you're not interested in events, but I figured I might as well offer it since its an event legendary and not one of those random Pokemon that no one cares about.

Shy

★★★★★
@Pokeman Man: First I'd just like to say that I greatly appreciate your patience. I know we had a trade set up last weekend, but I've been extremely busy with IRL issues. Due to this and my general lack of interest in Pokemon I've come to the decision that I'll be closing my shop temporarily. Despite this I still own you a trade for the Hidden Power Grass Ditto at the very least! I know you were planning on trying to negotiate for four more of my Ditto, but I think this is all I'd be interested in for now:

Heavy Ball Geodude, Luxury Ball Zigzagoon, Dream Ball Farfetch'd, Dream Ball Alomomola

Sorry, I've kind of lost interest in the Moon Ball Chatot as well as the Spinarak. I hope that isn't a problem! I may also be interested in the 6IV Mild Ditto if it meets my requirements: Foreign (Non-ENG), Poke Ball (Non-Shiny)/Dive Ball (Shiny), No Pokerus, No Nickname. In that case you'd be getting any three Ditto you'd like (No cloning fees since I've made you wait for so long). I know it's not all the Ditto you wanted, but it's better than getting just the Hidden Power Grass Ditto. I probably won't be trading for awhile so choose wisely which of those five you'd want the most.

@Everyone: If we didn't already have a trade in progress then I'm afraid that I'm no longer interested in any offers right now. Life has been busy and I don't have the time to spare Pokemon right now. Hopefully this won't be permanent, but I won't make anymore promises.

Last edited:

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Quite frankly, losing out on Spinarak and Chatot is a problem especially because I offered them to you and you pretty much accepted it. I wouldn't have changed Spinarak's Poke Ball and bred Chatot at all if you were going to "lose interest" in it by the end.

Mild Ditto does meet those requirements. I'll take HP Fire, HP Grass, and TR Brave.

Shy

★★★★★
@Pokeman Man: These past five days since we've discussed our trade have been extremely busy and tragic for me. I won't go into any details, but trust me the least of my concerns right now are Pokemon. Quite frankly, if I didn't feel so bad about leaving you waiting for so long then I would have just done the 1:2 for the Hidden Power Grass Ditto and that would have been it. Again, I apologize knowing that you've already bred the Chatot, but it isn't like she will be going to waste since there will more than likely be someone to trade her to eventually. As for the Spinarak, it really shouldn't be too difficult changing one Poke Ball to another if you have the Friend Safari to do so. Still, I apologize for causing you the trouble. We've done quite a number of trades and you know that I don't usually go back on the terms of a trade if we've already agreed on something so I just ask that you please bare with me this one time. I hope the free cloning service of the Mild Ditto makes up for the Chatot and Spinarak.

Let me know how you want to go about this trade. I can possibly take the Mild Ditto today for cloning and trade all four of them to you tomorrow or Saturday.

Last edited:

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
I'll be online waiting to give you the Mild Ditto. Then we'll trade tomorrow or Saturday, depending on which works for both of us.

Shy

★★★★★
@Pokeman Man: PM me when you have your Pokemon ready. I'll let you know if I can trade tomorrow or if I'll need an extra day.

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
My Pokemon are all ready on my end.

jtpoke

I would like a foreign 6 IV ditto.

Competitive Pokemon I can trade. All Kalos bred with no egg moves. These are all ones currently in your list.
Spearow, Male, Jolly, Sniper, 5 IV missing Sp. Atk
Purrloin, Female, Jolly, Unburden, 6 IV
Phantump, Female, Careful, Harvest, 5 IV missing Sp. Atk
Whismur, Female, Modest, Rattled, 5 IV missing Atk

I have a few shiny that I caught in the wild. They are:
Onix, Murkrow, Gloom, Zubat, Deliberd, and Ferroseed.
I also traded for these shinies:
Eevee, Weavile, Ferroseed, and Foongus

Let me know if you want to trade for any of these.

Edit: I realized after I posted this that your trade shop was closed, Sorry.

Last edited: