• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Siblings

Bokk

I have three sisters. I never fight with them, but they fight among themselves all the time.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
I have a younger brother 19 months younger than me, but we don't necessarily feud much, well, at least not anymore. Lately we have been kind of distant.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
lol me and bro were always competing just about everything.

sometimes we fight for who is right.

Chili

I have a brother two years younger than me. He has to pick an argument over everything. It gets so annoying, as he always wants to have the last laugh and have things go his way.

Hurtful. You do the same to me! Making fun of my hair, clothes, even Interests! But sometimes even though you can be a pain in the but If U Seek Amy, I still like you.

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
Lately my bros have been really annoying me just to get what they want, so we've had a fair few fights between us. It'll probably settle down after our new sib is born but we'll have silent fights instead.
Life as the eldest can be so complicated :(

Räven Velish

black lives matter
I'm nine years old and I have a six year old brother. He will never shut up, he will always try to annoy me, try to copy me, gets real angry and starts literally attacking me if you tell him he is acting like an idiot, and will start whining and crying because of something stupid, like he lost at a level on a video game.

lol. I think its cuz of his blood sugar, this is why I don't give him my Haloween candy.

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
Me and my brother are real brothers and treat each other like best friends. He rarely hits or yells at me, and I do the same

Btw he is older than me

heracrosstrainer635

Best. Partner. Eva!
Wow, I read some of these stories and I was surprised. I didn't think it was possible for anyone to fight with their siblings the same way I fight with mine.
Anyways, about my sibling: my sister is 12, I am 14 (15 in a month). My sister is a tomboy, and I hate to go outside. She only plays sports, I only play video games. She needs help in school, I get straight A's (with occasional B's) She thinks me reading and playing video games is a waste of time, I think her playing basketball and softball. All in all, we are exact opposites. On top of that, she has to find something wrong with everything that I do, and when she does, she always nags and says that she could do it better. She is as lazy as I am, but she just won't admit it. As she is 12, she is starting to get the idea that the world belongs to her and that nothing she does is bad, and people should do anything for her if she just says "please". My mother and stepdad know that almost every time we fight, (sometimes verbally, sometimes physically) it is her fault. They tell her to stop, but all she does is yell back "I didn't do anything!" with a huff. Then she'll go to her room and slam her door, throwing around stuff until she thinks she feels better. I think some justice finally got to her when she got stung by a scorpion yesterday.
Anyways, with my rant aside (it was really nice to get that off my chest): my sister will act decent occasionally, but she will only act nice when she wants something. She also has this thing in her mind that makes her think "You know, I'm feeling miserable, maybe I can go into the living room and start a fight, so that way, everyone can be miserable right along with me. Yeah, that's a brilliant idea!"
This post may be a little long, but I really don't care. All I care about is that it was really good to get this off of my chest, and to know that other people feel my pain with siblings. I R HAPPY!

So today, I was on Serebii when my brother came in and took my computer charger. The problem being that my computer has a bad battery, my brother broke the only other charger in the house (for HP laptops at least) and he still had 53% of battery while my computer dies in 5 minutes.

Eh, at least we don't fight over game systems anymore.

Anus

Banned
I have a brother, 17, we don't really have anything in common, but he's alright. We have some good times.

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
I have a sister who's turning 15 tomorrow and I am 17. We used to fight a lot in our childhood (I was the problem child though, I was insecure about myself and always picked on her) but we get along pretty well now. We're very different people with different tastes but as being raised by the same parents we both have common ground on some things. She's into fashion, she's draws a lot more than me so she's more talented at it but I don't mind, she's into manga with drama/action/serious plots, she's more social/outgoing and is into realistic video games with lots of action. I'm more into video games, manga that's comedic/slice of life/fantasy/drama/romantic that focuses more on the characters, video games that have more story/characters, I'm pretty introverted and don't have a big social life. I've always been the more mature, rational, responsible one in most situations. My Mom can depend on me more :D

If I didn't have any siblings I would've probably been more spoiled/lonely as a child, but I'm kinda glad to have a sibling now. If my parent's focused on me too much, especially my Dad I think I'd go nuts.

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
I have a 2 years younger brother, and unfortunatly we do not get along :p
He hates my taste of music, he hates it when I'm better in something then him and he does everything to make me mad -.-
I'm trying to keep the peace and keep some distance but he just bursts into my room and jumps all over the placing throwing stuff on the ground "o.o