• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sickness Thread

Mew's desire

*Smirks*
If anyone has some kind of illness now, post here so everyone can make you feel better by comforting you.

I have Food Poisoning now.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Ow, that hurts. I recommend drinking lots of Gatorade or water to replace the fluids you are losing.

Rave

Banned
Try depression and anxiety.

spacialrend_palkia

Deity of Space
it's not really a sickness, but can anyone provide help of getting rid of pimples? i know it's kind of embarassing but i have to open up to you guys.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Mew's desire said:
What?! I hope you are lying.

He's not. I diagnosed it. Incidentally, best diagnosis ever.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
I don't poop enough (please do not point out the sheer irony regarding my name). Once every 3 or 4 days or so. Maybe there's something wrong with me but it's been that way all my life.

kochoupink

butts lol
Blue balls.

In all seriousness, I have a bit of a cold.

I broke my leg on the way up to doctor Grizzly's office.
Compound fraactures do hurt quite a bit.

Oh, and I broke my toenail during my art exam.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I caught my ankle in the doorway of my aunt's house. Nothing serious, but it hurts sometimes.

Rave

Banned
No. I got cancer real bad in my titties. Doctor Grizzly says I only got 8 months to live, and I'll only be cured if I blow him, but tbh I'd rather die of cancer.

Then we better chop them titties off.

Profesco

gone gently
Let's not get too sick in the sickness thread, shall we? :p

Try depression and anxiety.

I'll see your depression and anxiety and raise you some agoraphobia. All in?

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Let's not get too sick in the sickness thread, shall we? :p

I'll see your depression and anxiety and raise you some agoraphobia. All in?

Lol I have a cold-like virus and sinus headache.....(If that counts.)
Its not fun... :(