• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sickness Thread

That last page was hard to keep from laughing at.

I have a continuous sinus problem that I had to get surgery for. I'm still recovering.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

I just had to get a tooth pulled out; it caused me a really painful toothache since last week. It still hurts, the surgery.

martianman40

LIKE A BOSS!
I've got swimmer's ear, unfortunately. For those of you that don't know, when you have water in your ear and don't get in out, bacteria begins to grow. It's really painful at times.

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
I never get sick. Well... except that one times when we ate at Panda Express.

I don't poop enough (please do not point out the sheer irony regarding my name). Once every 3 or 4 days or so. Maybe there's something wrong with me but it's been that way all my life.
You should eat more fibrous foods then.

A part of my right lung isn't working properly, it once collapsed.
So I'll have to take medicines everyday for the rest of my life or I'll die.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
I had a gigantic stomache ache while I was having my selective high school exam...in Yr 6. Somehow it was miraculously cured with a few slices of watermelon.

Last edited:

Brumrha

Banned
I just about never get any sicknesses. Matter of fact, I've managed to get perfect attendance in at least half of my school years.

I must have an uber-strong immune system.

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
I have rather excellent good genes in my side of the family, so I rarely get sick. Plus I eat a lot of snacks and still maintain my toothpicky figure.

houndourm

a-a-a-awesome
I am not sick but my dad brother other brother mom and grandmother are all sick.
dad: cold
mom: flue
brother: flue
other brother: cold
grandmother: breastcancer
if my grandmother dies I will have no people exept my mom from her side of the family.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I never get sick on school days. The only times I didn't go was for appointments and such.

dark rift

I think I've got it now. It's one of those things that come and go and when it comes it sucks the life out of you. Apparently quite a big majority of the population here has it.

??????

That guy.
I'm black-I suffer from AIDS obviously.

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
Well kids, i've got...

a cold atm
depression and anxiety. Borderline personality disorder. paranoia disorder. i have this weird thing with my throat which means it spasms the wrong way when i eat or drink, so basically food and drink 'pauses' on its way down, just below my windpipe. A lot of the time it gets stuck. and i have to try and force it down with liquid. my record for having something stuck was 16 hours. had every test imaginable to find out what was wrong, and i'm officially a medical mystery. They *think* its psychological. Just like all my other illnesses!

How i've managed to continue living in normal society is another mystery - maybe they'll catch up with me soon - oh shi- here they come! *pegs it*

johny2hai

Future Olympian
IDK is this counts as a sickness.

I now have a jumper's knee, it is very ironic beacuse i am a sprinter and a jumper in track.

Every now and then it starts to hurt.
;194;

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
On my way to Germany I ate the airline food and kept running back to the bathroom the entire first day of the trip.

Last edited: