• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sickness Thread

johny2hai

Future Olympian
IDK is this counts as a sickness.

I now have a jumper's knee, it is very ironic beacuse i am a sprinter and a jumper in track.

Every now and then it starts to hurt.
;194;

A jumper's knee is where a muscle starts to grow in between the bones. ;492-s;

Kate

Banned
No. I got cancer real bad in my titties. Doctor Grizzly says I only got 8 months to live, and I'll only be cured if I blow him, but tbh I'd rather die of cancer.

How...hilarious. Really, I'm cracking up.

Try having mono. It's a blast.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Not exactly a sickness but something along those lines. Currently: a popped blood vessel in my left eye. See kids, it's all fun a games until someone rudely pokes you square in the eye and then you end up with a constant blood stricken look. D: It's gorgeous really.

mew801

Ive recently had an operation on my foot because I had to get a bone removed. Yea wasn't the most fun week of my life.

Nostalgic Hybrid

Judged By Username
I've been extremely tired lately, sleeping hours at a time, or taking short naps throughout the day because I can't keep myself up, even after a long sleep. However, when night rolls around, I'm wide-awake.

I wouldn't call it a sickness, but it's not normal and definitely getting on my nerves. :|

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
I've been extremely tired lately, sleeping hours at a time, or taking short naps throughout the day because I can't keep myself up, even after a long sleep. However, when night rolls around, I'm wide-awake.

I wouldn't call it a sickness, but it's not normal and definitely getting on my nerves. :|
Try to stay up all day, then you will be tired enough to sleep at night. It might start becoming regular

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I had a small bout of food poisoning a couple weeks ago. Some cesar salad dressing gone bad :<

Other than that, I'm totally healthy at the moment ^^

Mew's desire

*Smirks*
I had a small bout of food poisoning a couple weeks ago. Some cesar salad dressing gone bad :<

Other than that, I'm totally healthy at the moment ^^

Caeser Saled D:
I hate Food Poisoning I suppose you do too.

Anyways, I don't think this is an illness but Ive got white hair.
And i'm 12.

Nostalgic Hybrid

Judged By Username
Try to stay up all day, then you will be tired enough to sleep at night. It might start becoming regular

Yeah, I've tried quite a few times. I'm just normally a night-owl.

In the summer, I had a healthy schedule. I would be in bed by midnight and up before 9. I felt good about it.

BunnieRabbot91

Live Without Warning
This isn't an illness but I whacked my head on my pc desk when I was messing about with my cousin now I got a mother sucker of a headache and I feel as if I wanna be sick. :(

kyle_hyde_215

i have a damaged tailbone of sorts i can't sit down in cetain positions for too long or it hurts like like hell when i decide to get up :(
Plus i get killer chest pains which i'm told may be summat with the shape, size or direction of my heart :(

I don't poop enough (please do not point out the sheer irony regarding my name). Once every 3 or 4 days or so. Maybe there's something wrong with me but it's been that way all my life.

That sounds like the same this as my cousin. It doesn't bother him at all. He eats raviollies and he goes imediatly.

Do allergies count? cause I'm alergic to milk and it sucks.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Not a sickness but I have insomnia I can never sleep... :(

Palamon

Silence is Purple

mew801

You should go for a blood test because it could mean you have a thyroid disorder. One of my friends has it and she was tired all the time, and would fall asleep throughout the day at school. She also had irregular sleep patterns. If you do have it, it just means taking some tablets in the morning. You should go to the doctor, because you are showing all the symptoms of it.

Don't worry SamuraiDragon ur not the only 1 with a bad allergy, I have 1 to wheat and that sucks. Still, I get used to it.

That runs in my family luckily I don't have it yet.

I have really flat arches in my feet that impeed my runing and are starting to mess with my knees and back. Not sure if that counts as a sickness though.