• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sid's Igloo Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I got to clone it, if thats ok with you, then I can trade.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I got to clone it, if thats ok with you, then I can trade.

I have no problem with it. :) What are the odds you'd be able to clone my Blissey and get it back to me (not right away if inconvenient, but when possible)?

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Probably Id get it back to you tomorrow night latest

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Probably Id get it back to you tomorrow night latest

That would be snazzy. I'm going to go ahead and do the Poke-Transfer now. Shall I VM you when I am done?

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Yea, I'll try and find someone to clone it right now.

Stylinson

Are you able to clone? If we were to trade, so you could send me back a clone of my Weavile? I've never spent much time figuring that out. Anyway, if you can, I'd be interested, but if not, I might have to pass.
I can clone.. I'd be willing to be your shops cloner if you need one.

Stylinson

Oh, wow. That'd be awesome. How does that work?

Well, you'd have to trade me the pokemon you want cloned, I would clone them via my Action Replay, and then i would trade them all back to you. I will keep a copy of everything i clone tho.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Are they still considered legit if they are cloned by AR? Might be a dumb question, but...I ask those sometimes. :)

Stylinson

Are they still considered legit if they are cloned by AR? Might be a dumb question, but...I ask those sometimes. :)

Actually i think its the only way to clone that is legit.. Im not positive, but that what i think...

I forget.. which DW pokemon(s) was i trading? I remember it was for your World09 Weavile...

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Actually i think its the only way to clone that is legit.. Im not positive, but that what i think...

I forget.. which DW pokemon(s) was i trading? I remember it was for your World09 Weavile...

If you can clone the Weavile for me, then I'll trade it for the Manaphy so I can have a spare. I just didn't want to lose the Weavile for a spare Manaphy. But if you can clone and want the Weavile, I'll just do that. :)

Stylinson

Yeah, I'll clone it for you. Just VM/PM me when you're available to trade.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Hi
Celebi
Shaymin
Natures , OTs and IDs is the celebi used? and I suppose all of them are UT rite?

raticate7

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Hi
Celebi
Shaymin
Natures , OTs and IDs is the celebi used? and I suppose all of them are UT rite?

Celebi: OT-Win2011; ID-02211; Relaxed nature; LV 50 UT

Shaymin: OT-[something Asian]; ID-07198; Sassy nature; LV 50 UT (from Pokemon Movie 8)

Hmmm, Ok Since none are flawless id trade 2 of these 3 for the shiny liepard and 10 aniv articuno. Ones i offer-sf gastly sf absol, and shiny flawless cyndaquil id trade 2 of those 3 for them

Okay. I probably like the Cyndaquil and Gastly. Do/Can you clone?

Yeah, I'll clone it for you. Just VM/PM me when you're available to trade.

Cool. I see you are in MI, so you are the same time zone as I. I should be good to trade around 5pm tonight.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Has the Celebi been used to unlock Zoura?

No. In fact, I never even got around to transferring it up to Black/White yet. But I can; it's no problem.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
You should add the EVs of your EVd Pokes. Then I might trade with you

I edited my opening post to address this. As I find time, that's something I'm going to slowly edit in. I started this morning, but only got two so far. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.