• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sid's Igloo Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
10ANIV Latias
10ANIV Pikachu
10ANIV Dragonite
for my pokemon... I would also like that giveaway ur doing.

would u like a shiny charizard and a shiny rufflet NN otherwise UT for ur shiny flawless/near flawless given vitamin yamask?? i can give you both the pokemons

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
would u like a shiny charizard and a shiny rufflet NN otherwise UT for ur shiny flawless/near flawless given vitamin yamask?? i can give you both the pokemons

I don't need those; sorry.

The Korean Home Plus darkrai that I traded you turned out to be a hack :( You can choose a replacement from my shop if you want.

That's all right. It wasn't your intent, and I'm pretty sure I never remembered to put it in my shop anyway. No harm. :)

Shiny
Jirachi (WSHMKR)
Timid
Wish/Confusion/Rest/Mimic
25/14/16/15/15/16

I want. It still up for trade? I'll offer my Movie 14 Victini and my shiny Ho-oh. Deal?

It is, but I don't need those. Sorry.

Hello I was wondering, is there anything in my siggie you would want for this Tynamo? And is it nicknameable?
Tynamo: Timid
level 1
Tackle/Thunder Wave/Spark/Charge Beam
FLAWLESS
Levitate

It is not nameable, sorry. :(

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
Im offering (feel free to pick however many youd like, all shiny): m ut hasty squirtle, f ut calm dratini w/ extreme speed, calm m tympole, t m mudkip bashful, naive m pidove ut, naive f lilipup ut, relaxed ut swellow
For your Nobunaga's Rayquaza
Feel free to look at my shop if these offers arent enough and i can clone if need be
Thnx xD

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
That's all right. It wasn't your intent, and I'm pretty sure I never remembered to put it in my shop anyway. No harm. :)

Ok, thanks :) It's in your event section though, so you should remove it.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Ok, thanks :) It's in your event section though, so you should remove it.

Oh! So it is. I didn't see it the first time I looked. Thanks!

Im offering (feel free to pick however many youd like, all shiny): m ut hasty squirtle, f ut calm dratini w/ extreme speed, calm m tympole, t m mudkip bashful, naive m pidove ut, naive f lilipup ut, relaxed ut swellow
For your Nobunaga's Rayquaza
Feel free to look at my shop if these offers arent enough and i can clone if need be
Thnx xD

Do you know the IVs of the Pidove and the Swellow?

Can you clone pokemon? If so, i was wondering if you could clone my Shiny, japanese wurmple transported from hoenn... I saw you wanted a shiny wurmple, and i was wondering if u still want one.

Though i wanted to trade it for your shiny litwick or shiny joltick.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Anything in my sig yoy want? I still kinda want it.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Anything in my sig yoy want? I still kinda want it.

Not really. Sorry. :(

Can you clone pokemon? If so, i was wondering if you could clone my Shiny, japanese wurmple transported from hoenn... I saw you wanted a shiny wurmple, and i was wondering if u still want one.

Though i wanted to trade it for your shiny litwick or shiny joltick.

Do you know the IVs of the Wurmple?

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I have a shiny Cacnea if you are still looking for one.

I am! Do you know the IVs?

I actually dont know how to check IVs, so no I dont :(

One way you can do it is to take it to the Battle Subway where it will get auto-jumped to LV50. Check its stats mid-battle, and then plug them into an IV calculator (Serebii has one if you Google search it).

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
new shiny flawless pokemon latios lvl 35 latias lvl 40 lugia lvl 45 kyogre lvl 50 gligar/drilbur/yamask/spiritomb/axew lvl 1 all untouched besides for PKRS or expired PKRS

OoooooOOOOOOoooo....what nature is the Spritomb?

mfp94

Would you like to trade your shiny Snivy and shiny Mudkip for my Mystery Mew and shiny Umbreon?

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Would you like to trade your shiny Snivy and shiny Mudkip for my Mystery Mew and shiny Umbreon?

I have a Mew and Umbreon. Sorry. :(

the spiritomb is jolly nature and ill be getting a bunch of new S/F tomorrow

Ah, I don't want it then. Actually, for a while, I specifically had in my wants "Spiritomb (not the jolly nature one)". Heh. I might want the Axew, though. Let me know what else you're getting today. :)

I do not know the IV's sorry. and I might need to have it cloned. (i technically got it for my brother)

Do you think you could run it through the Battle Subway to get its stats and try plugging them into an IV calculator? I really want a Cacnea, but only if it's flawless.

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
do you still have the shiny/flawless bagon / axew / dratini / or scyther? if so what genders?

Status
Not open for further replies.