• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sid's Igloo Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Hello! I'm interested in your dw poliwag. I don't have much to offer except a selection of dw females: hippopotas, machop, rhyhorn, houndor, kangaskhan, nidoran♀, mr. mime and mankey. Take 2 if you like.

I was also wondering if you happen to have any pokemon with pokerus? Ev training is becoming a pain for me :/

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Hello! I'm interested in your dw poliwag. I don't have much to offer except a selection of dw females: hippopotas, machop, rhyhorn, houndor, kangaskhan, nidoran♀, mr. mime and mankey. Take 2 if you like.

I was also wondering if you happen to have any pokemon with pokerus? Ev training is becoming a pain for me :/

I actually have many things with Pokerus. I could infect a Poliwag with it if you'd like.

I don't need to take 2, but I appreciate your offer. I'd be fine with just the Mankey, I suppose.

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
UT shiny adamant rufflet for your shiny tynamo and Ut quiet shiny kyurem for your SPACE C shiny Deoxys, and I can clone, in case need be within 5 min once we trade ^_^

Dzum101

Hello :D
Please CMT for your PKTopia Magmortar, Electivire, Pikachu, VCG09 Milotic, Prof. Red's Metagross and World 09 Weavile. Also, can you please reply with a PM or VM? Thank you!

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Hello :D
Please CMT for your PKTopia Magmortar, Electivire, Pikachu, VCG09 Milotic, Prof. Red's Metagross and World 09 Weavile. Also, can you please reply with a PM or VM? Thank you!

Will do.

UT shiny adamant rufflet for your shiny tynamo and Ut quiet shiny kyurem for your SPACE C shiny Deoxys, and I can clone, in case need be within 5 min once we trade ^_^

Sounds good to me. And I appreciate the offer, but I can clone now, as of yesterday. :)

My bad :D what do you want for them?

You liked Celebi and Shaymin, right?

Boy, you've got a lot of stuff. Let's see... I like the V-Create Rayquaza, and probably one of the Year of the Dragon hatched.

lokistarwind

Let's Player
Hey sid, glad to see your shop is doing well. Just leaving a reminder of what we discussed. Alright good night.

Sly Sloth

Fruit Loop
I'm interested in your shiny Space-C Deoxys.

Would a shiny flawless UT Caterpie and a shiny flawless UT Beldum be alright in return?

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Hey sid, glad to see your shop is doing well. Just leaving a reminder of what we discussed. Alright good night.

Actually, good news! I can clone on my own now. :) Let me know when you'll be around, and we'll try to get that done for you.

I can offer Ice Punch Scraggy for DW Dratini.

I can...think that over. I'll get back to you.

I'm interested in your shiny Space-C Deoxys.

Would a shiny flawless UT Caterpie and a shiny flawless UT Beldum be alright in return?

I actually ended up getting the Caterpie I needed, but I do like that Beldum. :)

nah sorry i guess we cant trade then :/

Hmmm...I'll consider the Zorua and let you know. Maybe we can trade anyway if you really want it.

EDIT: Oh, and thanks to whomever rated my thread 5 stars! I appreciate it! Wish I knew who it was so I could give you something small in return.

Last edited:

2000b2

basketball star
what are the natures and moves of the following? :
ev trained: nidoking, gengar, blissey, staraptor, vaporeon

it'd be great if you PM me or post in my shop. :) thank-you.

thekorean

I can also offer evolutionary stone or choice items or master ball with my offer.

Also if you can get Adamant natured Daritini I will increase my offer.

Ice Punch Scraggy and Ice Punch Sneasel plus two items. I can also do Fire Fang Druddigon.

shinytactics14

Stay frosty
i would like to trade you my timid WIN2011 celebi for your movie 11 Hydreigon.

Please contact me by PM

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Hey whats up man can you tell me more information on this pokemon right here ?
Shroomish
-lv1 (UT); Adamant nature; Poison Heal ability

such as what is its current known moves, IVs, and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.