• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sid's Igloo Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any of them are nicknamed, but one or two (I'm thinking Chatot, but not sure) MIGHT have their name in German).

From your list, I like: Farfetch'd, Voltorb, Smeargle, Regigigas

Can you check, please?

From your want list I also have a Doduo-Jolly with Brave Bird, its near flawless 31/31/31/x/31/31 and also have a Wurmple-Timid with hp-rock, its Near flawless. I don't think I added those to the list.

DirectKai

Nah, if you just like Thundurus and Tornadus, then we can just do 2-for-2. No sweat.

In that case, I probably like Palkia and Mantyke the most.

Ok that will work : D
Sorry this is late xD i was gone all day, but i should be on most of tomorrow.

Hayiate

Pokemon Trainer
Hello, I've been taking a look at your shop and noticed that you are looking for some pokemon that I have, I have here a shiny Doduo and a shiny Ledyba, if you are interested in them let me know. o /
I am interested in Keldeo and Meloette, awaiting answers. \ o /

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Hello, I've been taking a look at your shop and noticed that you are looking for some pokemon that I have, I have here a shiny Doduo and a shiny Ledyba, if you are interested in them let me know. o /
I am interested in Keldeo and Meloette, awaiting answers. \ o /

Are the Ledyba and Dodua Flawless/Near-Flawless and UT?

Ok that will work : D
Sorry this is late xD i was gone all day, but i should be on most of tomorrow.

I'll try to find you then today. :)

Can you check, please?

From your want list I also have a Doduo-Jolly with Brave Bird, its near flawless 31/31/31/x/31/31 and also have a Wurmple-Timid with hp-rock, its Near flawless. I don't think I added those to the list.

The Chingling is German. The rest are normal. Do you know what the Wurmple will become? I already have a Dustox Wurmple.

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Hi Sid. I VM'd you about the Spheal already :p Check my shop.
I could add that I need/want many more SF from you for my collection, so pick as many as possible :p

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Oh, darn. I'll take these 5 then; Buizel, Chatot, Combee, Ducklett, and Wingull. Which 5 do you want?

The Wurmple evolves into Silcoon and then Beautifly. When can you trade?

What level is your Regigigas?

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Hey sid interested in your remoraid & spinarak :) check my shop out :D

Hey sid, I was interested in your shiny adamant near-flawless groudon for my near flawless genesect (jolly nature, only flaw is 29 sp atk ivs, UT). Let me know if you're interested :).

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Hey sid, I was interested in your shiny adamant near-flawless groudon for my near flawless genesect (jolly nature, only flaw is 29 sp atk ivs, UT). Let me know if you're interested :).

Yeah, I might be able to do that.

Hey sid interested in your remoraid & spinarak :) check my shop out :D

Happy to. I like your Sableye (what are the IVs?) and maybe Murkrow.

Yeah, I might be able to do that.

Happy to. I like your Sableye (what are the IVs?) and maybe Murkrow.

Alright well if you wanna message me at around 5:00pm this evening (or whenever its practical for you) to close the deal that'd be neet. I do have another question. Is it a PC Fukuoka groudon?

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Is there anything else in my thread you like to add to this? Im interested in a lot more of your shinies...

I'll have to check your list again. I ended up getting a Palkia and a Smeargle at some point. Let me see what I like.

I might still want the Cottonee. Not really much in the way of flawless shiny I like there. What Events do you have that are legit and rare? :)

Alright well if you wanna message me at around 5:00pm this evening (or whenever its practical for you) to close the deal that'd be neet. I do have another question. Is it a PC Fukuoka groudon?

Sorry I missed you. I'll try to get you later or tomorrow. BTW: The Groudon is not Fukuoka. Its OT is BLUEMEW.

Dang, was hoping it was fukuoka. Guess it doesn't matter. Well I'm here now if you're not busy :p. My fc is 1249-5973-7103

Edit: Nvm I'm retarded I didn't even notice you were offline lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.