• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sid's Igloo Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokistarwind

Let's Player
Okay but I am gonna have to put that on hold cause I am entering the international wifi tournament and am using it in the tournament.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Okay but I am gonna have to put that on hold cause I am entering the international wifi tournament and am using it in the tournament.

No prob. Let me know when you want to do it.

i really do want the far away island mew but i dont want to rip you off :(

That's generous, but I can clone the Mew if I want so I'm not really losing out.

I can also offer evolutionary stone or choice items or master ball with my offer.

Also if you can get Adamant natured Daritini I will increase my offer.

Ice Punch Scraggy and Ice Punch Sneasel plus two items. I can also do Fire Fang Druddigon.

I'm going to have to pass. I'm just not interested in those. :(

i would like to trade you my timid WIN2011 celebi for your movie 11 Hydreigon.

Please contact me by PM

Is the Celebi UT and unused for the Gen5 event?

Hey whats up man can you tell me more information on this pokemon right here ?
Shroomish
-lv1 (UT); Adamant nature; Poison Heal ability

such as what is its current known moves, IVs, and such.

I'm told it is Flawless, but I did not breed it, so I can't verify that. It's moveset is Seed Bomb; Substitute; Toxic; Absorb

collectaBK

Starter Collector
Do you have a Marvel Scale Dratini(Female) (Adamant) I am offering egg move pokemon:
Oshawott shadow claw
lapras dragon dance

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Do you have a Marvel Scale Dratini(Female) (Adamant) I am offering egg move pokemon:
Oshawott shadow claw
lapras dragon dance

I do have that. I might like the Lapras.

HRRlion

2795 4358 7025
Flawless Darkrai (movie)
Flawless Oblivia Deoxys
For shiny Axew?

HRRlion

2795 4358 7025
Flawless Darkrai (movie)
Flawless Oblivia Deoxys
For shiny Axew?

Sly Sloth

Fruit Loop
I have your Beldum ready. I should be able to be online at roughly your 6 or 7pm.

Also, if you're not too busy then, could you please help me with evolving some of my trade evolution pokemon? (One is a Karrablast, so you would need a Shelmet)

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
Hey there! Looks like ya have all of the DW females I currently have, except Doduo if you are interested in it. Also might be willing to trade a flawless Ditto

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Hey there! Looks like ya have all of the DW females I currently have, except Doduo if you are interested in it. Also might be willing to trade a flawless Ditto

I can see wanting those, yes. :)

I have your Beldum ready. I should be able to be online at roughly your 6 or 7pm.

Also, if you're not too busy then, could you please help me with evolving some of my trade evolution pokemon? (One is a Karrablast, so you would need a Shelmet)

I'll have to see about getting a Shelmet then, but I'd be happy to help. The closer you can be on to 6:00, the better it'd be. Later in the evening I might not be able to be on for long.

Flawless Darkrai (movie)
Flawless Oblivia Deoxys
For shiny Axew?

I can do that, sure.

shinytactics14

Stay frosty
i know its UT but not sure about the event. its a clone of my origanal and i transfered it over using the poketransfer not the relocater so i dont think it will work

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
i know its UT but not sure about the event. its a clone of my origanal and i transfered it over using the poketransfer not the relocater so i dont think it will work

Ah, well that sounds good.

shinytactics14

Stay frosty
so when do you want to trade

shinytactics14

Stay frosty
EDIT can we do it sometime tomorrow i have to go

Last edited:

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
EDIT can we do it sometime tomorrow i have to go

I don't know if tonight will work, but I'll see what I can do. If it does work at all, it will have to be about 8-9 hours from now.

IceMage88

really you can clone it? whats the difference if its cloned?

Sid's offline, so I'll take this one. Basically, there isn't any difference at all between the clone and the original. Most people thinks its ok, and I do as well, but its mostly a moral decision. The only real difference with trading is that if something is really rare, its obviously more valuable uncloned, but then someone is less likely to trade. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.