• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sid's Igloo Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

froobisu

I have a flawless EV'd Mew if you want it. Also I have a lv. 1 UT Shiny Milotic. I want any of the following shinies: eevee, riolu, or charmander.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
What are the EVs/IVs of the lickylicky?
I got a good IV's shiny timid sigilyph.

EvilClone13

Hey im interted in your shiny faraway island mew and space C deoxas. I will offer anything in my sig and alot more(have way to many shinies XD)

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Hey im interted in your shiny faraway island mew and space C deoxas. I will offer anything in my sig and alot more(have way to many shinies XD)

I like the Rotom, Zorua, Jirachi, and/or Shuckle.

What are the EVs/IVs of the lickylicky?
I got a good IV's shiny timid sigilyph.

IV: 31/30/31/21/31/20; EV: HP 252, DEF 252, SPDEF 6

I have a flawless EV'd Mew if you want it. Also I have a lv. 1 UT Shiny Milotic. I want any of the following shinies: eevee, riolu, or charmander.

I might like the Milotic.

froobisu

I accidently placed the milotic in the daycare instead of my non-shiny one while i was breeding, so now its lv.8, but it still has no EVs yet. Will you be willing to trade for it? I also have a shiny Audino if you want it. It is lv. 53 and UT.
EDIT:In addition to the above pokemon I am also interested in the shiny cotonee. Thanks

Last edited:

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
ok interested in it, you like the sigilyph?

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
ok interested in it, you like the sigilyph?

Yeah, I think so.

I accidently placed the milotic in the daycare instead of my non-shiny one while i was breeding, so now its lv.8, but it still has no EVs yet. Will you be willing to trade for it? I also have a shiny Audino if you want it. It is lv. 53 and UT.
EDIT:In addition to the above pokemon I am also interested in the shiny cotonee. Thanks

As long as it has no EVs, I'm cool with it. Not sure about the Audino, but...maybe.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
ok, if i can get it cloned now you wanna trade now?

thaislex

walking oxymoron
i am intersted in both your
Space C Deoxys (Shiny)
and
ALAMOS Darkrai
please check my shop to see what you would like in return ^_^

EvilClone13

Ok thanks! You can pik whichever one of those you want for the mew and deoxs! 1 for one or 2 for one is fine with me cause im sure deoxys and mew are rare! XD

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
interested in DW female nidoran. Anything in my trade thread you'd want for one?

I might like your DW female Abra

i am intersted in both your
Space C Deoxys (Shiny)
and
ALAMOS Darkrai
please check my shop to see what you would like in return ^_^

Happy to. For transparency's sake, I am not 100% sure of Deoxys' legitimacy (I say this in the Shint list, but not the Event list for some reason; sorry). Anyway, I like your shiny Jirachi and Carvanga (assuming it is UT).

ok, if i can get it cloned now you wanna trade now?

Sorry about that...I ended up crashing last night. I'll try to catch you today.

Ok thanks! You can pik whichever one of those you want for the mew and deoxs! 1 for one or 2 for one is fine with me cause im sure deoxys and mew are rare! XD

Well, as I just said to thaislex, I'm not 100% sure on Deoxys (I am on the Mew, though). So keep that in mind. I could probably just dor 2-for-2, though. I'm not huge on "ratios", as long as everybody ends up happy. :)

Hey I'm looking for most of the 10th Aniversary pkmn. Check out my trade shop for what I can offer.

Happy to. I like your World08 Lucario, World10 Crobat, SMR2010 Jirachi, and your 2009 TRY pokemon.

Tiberius

shiny trainer
hey i'm interested in any darkrai, celebi, manaphy, deoxys and shaymin mainly to fill out my dex i have all other legends apart from them and i have a few shinies.

also i'm interested in shiny eevee i have shiny zorua lvl 1, or shiny torterra lvl 100 i can check natures and IVs if you want.

Ausgirl

Cool. In that case I would like the following then:

10ANIV Lugia
10ANIV Pikachu
10ANIV Tyranitar
10ANIV Umbreon

Btw I can only trade on Thursday's and Friday's and you'll need to clone and trade 1 back.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Cool. In that case I would like the following then:

10ANIV Lugia
10ANIV Pikachu
10ANIV Tyranitar
10ANIV Umbreon

Btw I can only trade on Thursday's and Friday's and you'll need to clone and trade 1 back.

Okay, you'll have to remind me later this week then. :) Would you do those 4 for the 3 I named and one of the TRU?

hey i'm interested in any darkrai, celebi, manaphy, deoxys and shaymin mainly to fill out my dex i have all other legends apart from them and i have a few shinies.

also i'm interested in shiny eevee i have shiny zorua lvl 1, or shiny torterra lvl 100 i can check natures and IVs if you want.

I like the Zorua. What other Shinies do you have? Unless you have specific events, I don't really want any more legendaries. :)

Ausgirl

Okay, you'll have to remind me later this week then. :) Would you do those 4 for the 3 I named and one of the TRU?

I like the Zorua. What other Shinies do you have? Unless you have specific events, I don't really want any more legendaries. :)

Could u be more specific?

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
i''m interested in your Nobunga's Rayquaza (shiny) Check my trade shop in my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.