• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sid's Igloo Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I'm interestd in
Shiny flawless Bold DW eevee lvl 13 EV WIPED
Shiny Near flawless DW EEVEE (TIMID)
Shiny flawless shellder
Shiny Near flawless Klink
Shiny Near Flawless lileep
Shiny flawless Phanpy
Shiny flawless DW poliwag
Shiny flawless Zubat

I can offer:
Shiny flawless DWF dratini(adamant) w/ extreemspeed
Shiny flawless DWF gligar(impish)
Shiny flawless LVL 100 EV trained whimsicott (Bold,different to yours)
Flawless Gamestp Deoxys-a(naive
Flawless SMR2010 Jirachi(jolly)
Flawless movie14 victini (adamant)
I know I have a lot less to offer than my wants, but I'll reduce the list when we trade xD

I might want the Dratini and Gligar (I actually have both of those, but they're in my +vitamins section. I guess I could take clean versions.

okay sounds good.

VM/M me Monday to remind me!

eyyo breh, im interested in your yamask, dwebble, and your tirtouga. will you accept my shiny azurill, kangashkan, and paras?

If they are flawless and UT, absolutely. :)

Klaus™

Banned
i believe they are. dont forget you still owe me two freebies. lol, dont forget this time, lawl.

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
I might want the Dratini and Gligar (I actually have both of those, but they're in my +vitamins section. I guess I could take clean versions.

Okay then.. I'll take my list down to 2, I'd like the Bold DW eevee and the Klink If that's okay with you, But I'd need you to clone my pokes and trade em back :/ I can clone them but I'd have to FIND someone who can do it xD

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Okay then.. I'll take my list down to 2, I'd like the Bold DW eevee and the Klink If that's okay with you, But I'd need you to clone my pokes and trade em back :/ I can clone them but I'd have to FIND someone who can do it xD

If you have any other S/F pokemon, I'd like them. I'm just not super interested in Events. I just use them to trade forward for other S/F :)

Trinimaster.

Hey Sid interested in these,check my shop out
Lileep: Relaxed
level 1
Recover/Curse/Mirror Coat/Stealth Rock
31/30/31/30/31/30
Storm Drain

Lunatone: Modest
Level 1
Ice Beam/Psychic/Shadow Ball/Grass Knot
30/2/31/31/30/30

Piplup: Modest
level 1
Pound/
FLAWLESS
Torrent

Rattata: Jolly
level 1
Flame Wheel/Me First/Counter/Reversal
FLAWLESS
Guts

Seel: Timid
Level 1
Ice Beam/Surf/Rain Dance/Rest
31/31/31/30/31/31
Hydration

Seviper: Jolly
level 1
Wrap/
FLAWLESS
Shed Skin

Swinub: Jolly
level 1
Curse/Avalanche/Icicle Crash/Stealth Rock
FLAWLESS
Snow Cloak

Tauros: Jolly
level 1
Return/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Wild Charge
FLAWLESS
Intimidate

Tentacool:
level 1
Poison Sting/Rapid Spin/Toxic Spikes/Sludge Wave
31/11/31/31/31/31
Rain Dish

Zubat: Jolly
level 1
Leech Life/Brave Bird/Whirlwind/Pursuit
FLAWLESS
Inner Focus

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
You interested In a S/F maractus and an ADAMANT snivy with Iron tail for your Shiny flawless Phanpy and
Shiny flawless DW poliwag(if not japanese) or Shiny flawless shellder(if the poliwag is japanese)?

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
You interested In a S/F maractus and an ADAMANT snivy with Iron tail for your Shiny flawless Phanpy and
Shiny flawless DW poliwag(if not japanese) or Shiny flawless shellder(if the poliwag is japanese)?

I am interested in both of those, yes.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Hey, Sid. I have quite a few Pokemon that might interest you. My list includes:

-Shiny flawless Froslass (Timid)
-Shiny flawless Cobalion (Adamant)
-Shiny flawless Terrakion (Adamant)
- Shiny flawless Virizion (Naive)
- Level 100 DW Blaiken with relatively good IVs (Adamant)
- Flawless except for Speed (which is 0 for max Trick Room Speed) Escavalier with Egg Move Megahorn (Brave)
- Shiny flawless except for Speed (0 for Trick Room) Dusclops (Sassy)
- Timid Darkrai
- Timid Japanese Theater Celebi
- Timid Milos Island Thundurus

So, that's part of my list. I'm interested in some of your Pokemon, which I'll also list:

- Flawless Latios (Modest)
- Flawless Shaymin (Naive)
- Shiny flawless Nobunaga's Rayquaza (Jolly)
- Flawless Manaphy (Timid)
- Flawless Dialga (Modest)

If you find them to be good trades, then pick five of them in exchange for the five Pokemon of yours that I have listed.

Sound good?

(By the way, what's your cloning method?)

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Hey, Sid. I have quite a few Pokemon that might interest you. My list includes:

-Shiny flawless Froslass (Timid)
-Shiny flawless Cobalion (Adamant)
-Shiny flawless Terrakion (Adamant)
- Shiny flawless Virizion (Naive)
- Level 100 DW Blaiken with relatively good IVs (Adamant)
- Flawless except for Speed (which is 0 for max Trick Room Speed) Escavalier with Egg Move Megahorn (Brave)
- Shiny flawless except for Speed (0 for Trick Room) Dusclops (Sassy)
- Timid Darkrai
- Timid Japanese Theater Celebi
- Timid Milos Island Thundurus

So, that's part of my list. I'm interested in some of your Pokemon, which I'll also list:

- Flawless Latios (Modest)
- Flawless Shaymin (Naive)
- Shiny flawless Nobunaga's Rayquaza (Jolly)
- Flawless Manaphy (Timid)
- Flawless Dialga (Modest)

If you find them to be good trades, then pick five of them in exchange for the five Pokemon of yours that I have listed.

Sound good?

(By the way, what's your cloning method?)

I use Action Replay to clone. I really don't even know of any other ways. :)

Are any of the ones you mentioned UT? I definitely want Escavalier if it is UT. Maybe the Froslass (though I have a S/F Snorunt, so I'm not sure). And quite possibly the Unova trio.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
I use Action Replay to clone. I really don't even know of any other ways. :)

Are any of the ones you mentioned UT? I definitely want Escavalier if it is UT. Maybe the Froslass (though I have a S/F Snorunt, so I'm not sure). And quite possibly the Unova trio.

Escavalier isn't UT, but he's EV trained with 252 HP, 252 Attack, and 6 Special Defense.
Froslass holds a Brightpowder. Her job is to start a Hail and avoid the opponent's attacks with the Brightpowder and her Snow Cloak ability while striking with Shadow Ball and 100% accurate Blizzards. She's EV trained in Special Attack and Speed.
The shiny flawless Unova trio are all UT.
Does it sound like a good deal? If so, then I can trade on Friday or Saturday.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Escavalier isn't UT, but he's EV trained with 252 HP, 252 Attack, and 6 Special Defense.
Froslass holds a Brightpowder. Her job is to start a Hail and avoid the opponent's attacks with the Brightpowder and her Snow Cloak ability while striking with Shadow Ball and 100% accurate Blizzards. She's EV trained in Special Attack and Speed.
The shiny flawless Unova trio are all UT.
Does it sound like a good deal? If so, then I can trade on Friday or Saturday.

Ahhh. I actually have little interest in the UT ones; sorry. They are obviously perfectly EV trained, but still...I just tend to like to have them for myself to raise and play with. :)

Past that, I am actually going out of town tomorrow, and I will be back next Thursday. But we could trade then, I'm sure.

any foreigh ditto's or dw's?

pacack825

A meowing duck.
10ANIV Dragonite
TRU Dragonite
Shellder: Jolly
level 1
Tackle/Rock Blast/Icicle Spear/Surf
FLAWLESS
Skill Link

Could I get info on these? What would you like for the Shellder? Thanks ahead of time. AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Last edited:

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
10ANIV Dragonite
TRU Dragonite
Shellder: Jolly
level 1
Tackle/Rock Blast/Icicle Spear/Surf
FLAWLESS
Skill Link

Could I get info on these? What would you like for the Shellder? Thanks ahead of time. AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thank you!

Is anything in your sig UT and/or Flawless?

any foreigh ditto's or dw's?

I have acfew Japanese Dittos and a few DWF. Vulpix, Ralts, Magikarp, Smeargle, and a few others I can't recall. I can get a better list later on for you.

Your
Starmie:
4 HP, 251 SPATK, 255 SPEED (oops)
Surf/Ice Beam/Psychic/Confuse Ray
for my
Shiny lv 1 flawless Makuhita

P.S can you also clone my Lvl Makuhita?

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Plenty, tell me what interests you and I'll tell you if it's flawless/ut etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.