• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sid's Igloo Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Oh jeez... I missed a lot.

Pacack, LOL, yeah... I thought you were offering a Heatran. I actually don't need a Terrakion, sorry. I DID go ahead and update my Wants to remove the things I have gotten lately. I am sorry to both of you (and everyone, really, I guess) that I haven't been more on top of that lately. I just haven't been trading a ton as of late, so I haven't gotten around to editing the list.
No problem. Would you be willing to tell me the details on those pokes I listed to see if I have anything else that is of equal value?

It's ok n I'm sry if I seemed upset its just I have been screwed over by a few trade shops b4, I'm just trien to get every poke shiny n have to rely on these trade shops since I dunno how to rng n when I look at a shop n I see there wants or there list n if a poke Isnt there I assume they dont have it n when I offer a trade they deny it etc,

I see u got virizion still there did u get one? I had offered one to u, but its ok up to u

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
No problem. Would you be willing to tell me the details on those pokes I listed to see if I have anything else that is of equal value?

I will try to get you those details this afternoon/evening. I'm in the middle of reviewing some fan fics now while I have time.

It's ok n I'm sry if I seemed upset its just I have been screwed over by a few trade shops b4, I'm just trien to get every poke shiny n have to rely on these trade shops since I dunno how to rng n when I look at a shop n I see there wants or there list n if a poke Isnt there I assume they dont have it n when I offer a trade they deny it etc,

I see u got virizion still there did u get one? I had offered one to u, but its ok up to u

I do still want a Virizion. I have one, but it's not fully flawless... it has, like, a 20 in DEF or something. I forget what yours was, could you refresh me?

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I will try to get you those details this afternoon/evening. I'm in the middle of reviewing some fan fics now while I have time.

I do still want a Virizion. I have one, but it's not fully flawless... it has, like, a 20 in DEF or something. I forget what yours was, could you refresh me?
I'll await your post :)

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
yah sure these r my virizion's stats Timid Lv.42(31/31/31/31/31/30) HP Ice Ability:Justified

Yeah, I want that. :)

Could you give me more info on your NoK Mew, NoK Rayquaza, NoK Regigigas, NoK Deoxys, TRU Dragonite, and SMR2010 Jirachi? Thanks :)

Here you go; sorry for the delay. I was relisting a lot of things in my shop and coordinating my boxes. :)

NoK Mew: LV50, no EV/EXP, 9/25/17/13/10/30, Bashful
NoK Rayquaza: LV70, No EV/EXP, 21/28/17/18/19/26, Rash
NoK Regiggas: LV100, No EV, 7/29/18/14/10/21, Naughty
NoK Deoxys: LV50, No EXP/EV, 20/20/5/10/18/8, Lax
TRU Dragonite: LV63, Has EXP/EVs, 2/4/0/2/9/29, Mild
SMR Jirachi: LV5, No EV/EXP, 4/25/28/13/6, Bold

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Yeah, I want that. :)

Here you go; sorry for the delay. I was relisting a lot of things in my shop and coordinating my boxes. :)

NoK Mew: LV50, no EV/EXP, 9/25/17/13/10/30, Bashful
NoK Rayquaza: LV70, No EV/EXP, 21/28/17/18/19/26, Rash
NoK Regiggas: LV100, No EV, 7/29/18/14/10/21, Naughty
NoK Deoxys: LV50, No EXP/EV, 20/20/5/10/18/8, Lax
TRU Dragonite: LV63, Has EXP/EVs, 2/4/0/2/9/29, Mild
SMR Jirachi: LV5, No EV/EXP, 4/25/28/13/6, Bold
I like them, but not enough to find something of equal value xD Thanks anyways.

vimon

I am intrested in your
Eevee: Hardy
LV50
VGC10
Iron Tail/Trump Card/Flail/Quick Attack
Adaptability
FLAWLESS

Golurk: Adamant
LV70
Pokemon Movie 11
Hyper Beam/Hammer Arm/Shadow Punch/Gyro Ball
Iron Fist
FLAWLESS

I can offer
UT 03012 JAP Shiny ExtremeSpeed Pikachu--Static--Timid nature--Very finicky
UT 09261 JAP Smash! Mewtwo--Pressure--Timid nature--Likes to thrash about--IVs: Flawless
UT 06180 JAP Goon Scizor--Swarm--Adamant nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
UT 02071 WIN2011 Raikou--Pressure--Rash nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
UT 01031 GAMESTP Raikou--Pressure--Rash nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
UT 02141 WIN2011 Entei--Pressure--Adamant nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
UT 02211 WIN2011 Suicune--Pressure--Relaxed nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
UT 03032 VGC12 Larvitar--Guts--Adamant nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Modest nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Timid nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Calm nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Jolly nature--Alert to sounds--IVs: Flawless
UT 02271 GAMESTP Celebi--Natural Cure--Modest nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
UT 05099 VGC09 Milotic--Marvel Scale--Timid nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
UT 03172 JAP Shiny PC Fukuoka Kyushu Kyogre--Drizzle--Modest nature--Strongly defiant
UT 03172 JAP Shiny PC Fukuoka Kyushu Groudon--Drought--Adamant nature--Capable of taking hits
UT 03172 Nobunaga Rayquaza--Air Lock--Jolly nature--Alert to sounds--IVs: Flawless
UT 03172 Nobunaga Rayquaza--Air Lock--Naive nature--Alert to sounds--IVs: Flawless
UT 03172 Nobunaga Rayquaza--Air Lock--Adamant nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
UT 08178 WORLD08 Lucario--Inner Focus--Adamant nature--Likes to thrash about--IVs: Flawless
UT 05318 ALAMOS Darkrai--Bad Dreams--Timid nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
UT 04161 JAP Movie 11 Victini--Victory Star--Adamant nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
UT 06232 JAP Movie 12 Keldeo--Justified--Adamant nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
UT 07142 JAP Movie 12 Meloetta--Serene Grace--Jolly nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
UT 07142 JAP Movie 12 Meloetta--Serene Grace--Naive nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
UT 10072 Plasma Genesect--Download--Mild nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
UT 08112 JAP Plasma Genesect--Download--Modest nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
UT 09152 JAP PC Metagross--Clear Body--Serious nature--Often dozes off
UT 12152 JAP Masuda Deoxys--Pressure--Adamant nature--Often scatters things
UT 01113 JAP P2 Genesect--Download--Rash nature--Proud of its power

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I am intrested in your
Eevee: Hardy
LV50
VGC10
Iron Tail/Trump Card/Flail/Quick Attack
Adaptability
FLAWLESS

Golurk: Adamant
LV70
Pokemon Movie 11
Hyper Beam/Hammer Arm/Shadow Punch/Gyro Ball
Iron Fist
FLAWLESS

I can offer
UT 03012 JAP Shiny ExtremeSpeed Pikachu--Static--Timid nature--Very finicky
UT 09261 JAP Smash! Mewtwo--Pressure--Timid nature--Likes to thrash about--IVs: Flawless
UT 06180 JAP Goon Scizor--Swarm--Adamant nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
UT 02071 WIN2011 Raikou--Pressure--Rash nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
UT 01031 GAMESTP Raikou--Pressure--Rash nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
UT 02141 WIN2011 Entei--Pressure--Adamant nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
UT 02211 WIN2011 Suicune--Pressure--Relaxed nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
UT 03032 VGC12 Larvitar--Guts--Adamant nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Modest nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Timid nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Calm nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Jolly nature--Alert to sounds--IVs: Flawless
UT 02271 GAMESTP Celebi--Natural Cure--Modest nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
UT 05099 VGC09 Milotic--Marvel Scale--Timid nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
UT 03172 JAP Shiny PC Fukuoka Kyushu Kyogre--Drizzle--Modest nature--Strongly defiant
UT 03172 JAP Shiny PC Fukuoka Kyushu Groudon--Drought--Adamant nature--Capable of taking hits
UT 03172 Nobunaga Rayquaza--Air Lock--Jolly nature--Alert to sounds--IVs: Flawless
UT 03172 Nobunaga Rayquaza--Air Lock--Naive nature--Alert to sounds--IVs: Flawless
UT 03172 Nobunaga Rayquaza--Air Lock--Adamant nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
UT 08178 WORLD08 Lucario--Inner Focus--Adamant nature--Likes to thrash about--IVs: Flawless
UT 05318 ALAMOS Darkrai--Bad Dreams--Timid nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
UT 04161 JAP Movie 11 Victini--Victory Star--Adamant nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
UT 06232 JAP Movie 12 Keldeo--Justified--Adamant nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
UT 07142 JAP Movie 12 Meloetta--Serene Grace--Jolly nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
UT 07142 JAP Movie 12 Meloetta--Serene Grace--Naive nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
UT 10072 Plasma Genesect--Download--Mild nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
UT 08112 JAP Plasma Genesect--Download--Modest nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
UT 09152 JAP PC Metagross--Clear Body--Serious nature--Often dozes off
UT 12152 JAP Masuda Deoxys--Pressure--Adamant nature--Often scatters things
UT 01113 JAP P2 Genesect--Download--Rash nature--Proud of its power

Oh, I want your flawless Suicune very, very much. :) I might like your flawless VGC Milotic, too. Mine is not flawless.

ok cool, let me know when u can trade

I should be around much of today. Azelf for Virizion straight up, right?

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
ok tell me when you are ready to trade

I'm ready now, if you are.

yah sounds good to me unless u wanted anything else, i did add like 15 new shiny pokes, n have a few more to add

I'm going to clone your Azelf and we can trade now. I'll check your shop afterwards to see if I want any others.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
ok my FC: 4556 7790 4779
see you in the wifi room

aight cool i'll add u now n just meet u there my fc in my sig ^_^

I'm heading in. See you both in a few minutes. Whoever I see first, I'll trade with first and get the other second. They're both quick trades, so I hope you won't mind.

EDIT: Ugh, I only have 1 pokemon in my party. What a stupid rule. BRB!

Last edited:

vimon

I'm heading in. See you both in a few minutes. Whoever I see first, I'll trade with first and get the other second. They're both quick trades, so I hope you won't mind.

EDIT: Ugh, I only have 1 pokemon in my party. What a stupid rule. BRB!
thanks for the trade

Status
Not open for further replies.