• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sid's Igloo Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

grokusama

ok..i can meet u in the wifi room in a minute..my fc is in my sig

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
natural cure

Ah, I was hoping for Serene Grace. Sorry.

ok..i can meet u in the wifi room in a minute..my fc is in my sig

I'm really sorry. My wife ended up waking up and we got an early start on the day, out shopping and breakfast, etc. I got caught up in everything right after I messaged you. :(

grokusama

no problem....when will you be avalable?? is now ok?

Spektor

Pokemon Master
hey sid, when would you like to trade?

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
So your Victini is F/NF? And the Genesect and Keldeo? I might need the latter two, but I'm not positive.
i do have a Flawless victini and shiny Movie 16 Genesect, and I'm not sure but i think a flawless Keldeo

Liamb2324

I actually ended up getting the Ralts, but thanks for looking. If you are really willing to RNG something for me, I have a few things in mind I'd like.

So you RNG'ed all the stuff there? If so, I might be able to think of something I'd like.

I didnt RNG them all as some have been traded but i can RNG most pokemon if u wanted anything in particuler

MrThEsTaN

Rare collector
I am interested in your shiny timid flawless Mewtwo. I can offer a shiny timid flawless Shaymin OT Zyg in return.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I didnt RNG them all as some have been traded but i can RNG most pokemon if u wanted anything in particuler

I'll try to think of something I want and get back to you.

I am interested in your shiny timid flawless Mewtwo. I can offer a shiny timid flawless Shaymin OT Zyg in return.

I might have that. Not positive, but I think I do.

i do have a Flawless victini and shiny Movie 16 Genesect, and I'm not sure but i think a flawless Keldeo

Oh, I want that Genesect. :)

no problem....when will you be avalable?? is now ok?

I'll tell you what. I'm off Wednesdays. I'll try to get at you then. Message me in the morning Wednesday.

hey sid, when would you like to trade?

See above. :)

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I won't be available for the next couple of days, I might be available on Friday but not sure yet

Let me know if you're available tonight. I'm at work, but I should be home in 7 hours or so.

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Sido! Hit me up if you can trade this week. :)

Hey, I'm not really sure if I have anything you'd want, but I'm interested in the shiny timid Mareep. It looks like what you're looking for are Flawless Pokemon and I don't know anything about flawless Pokemon.

I can offer an UT shiny Gible, Shiny Dialga lvl 100, Shiny Palkia lvl 100, and WIN2011 Celebi (which, I believe, you already have).

grokusama

hi, sorry for the delay, ive been on vacation...but i was wondering if you were still interested in the trade??
Quote Originally Posted by grokusama View Post
hi, im interested in your shiny:
Farfetch'd: Adamant Level 1 Leaf blade/Revenge/Mirror Move/Flail 31/31/31/1/31/31 Defiant
Sneasel: Jolly Level 1 Taunt/Fake-Out/Quick Attack/Faint Attack FLAWLESS Pickpocket

OF: shiny
Plusle-M-lv1 (Timid) w/nasty plot, baton pass, agility, thunder {Flawless IVs}
Minun-M-lv1 (Timid) w/nasty plot, baton pass, agility, thunder {Flawless IVs}

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
I'm very interested in your DW Shiny Nidoran Male, but unfortunately I don't have anything you want.
If you're interested, I could trade you the shiny event Dialga (UT, SUM2013) or a shiny event Pichu (UT, SPR2010).

Last edited:

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
Hello, I am interest in:

Mudkip: Sassy
level 1
Superpower/Growl/Curse/Yawn
FLAWLESS
Torrent

Ralts: Modest
level 1
Encore/Disable/Shadow Sneak/Synchronoise
31/24/31/31/31/31
Trace

Scizor: Adamant
Level 1
Roost/Superpower/Bullet Punch/Bug Bite
FLAWLESS
Technician

As far as your wants, I'm not actually sure if you consider an evolved form/EV'ed differently, but I can offer the fallowing:

Shiny Flawless (Exept Attack) Porygon2
Download Nature
Bold nature.
EVs: 252Hp, 196def, 60spdef
Thunder Wave/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Recover

Shiny Flawless (Exept 30 in Sp.Att) Politoad
Bold nature
EVs: 255/x/255/x/x/x

Let me know if you are at all interested in what I can offer. :)

Last edited:

Khaoscontrol

Obsessor Collector
I am interested in your:
Sigilyph: Calm
level 1
Miracle Eye/Roost/Psycho Shift/Stored Power
FLAWLESS
Magic Guard

Are you willing to accept my:
Shiny Galvantula (Nicknamed Voltula)
Level 100