• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sid's Igloo Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Hey Sid ^_^ I'm interested in these 4 in order of preference, I literally just joined serebii and I'm waiting for my shop to be approved but in the mean time I could send you a list of flawless shinies I have that you don't have if that's alright? or whenever me shop opens feel free to reply to me there, thanks ^_^

Kyruem: Modest
LV70
Scary Face/Glaciate/Dragon Pulse/Imprison
Pressure
FLAWLESS

Bronzor: Brave
Level 1
Confusion/Hidden Power/Earthquake/Gyro Ball
"FLAWLESS" (0 in speed)
Levitate

Bulbasaur: Modest
level 10
Tackle/Growl/Leech Seed/Vine Whip
31/30/31/30/31/30
Chlorophyll

Ditto: Timid
level 47
Transform/
FLAWLESS
Imposter

I messaged you, but I don't think I heard back. Any word?

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
Hi, I'm extremely interested in your Flawless Ditto.

Admittedly, I probably don't have access to any SF Pokémon that you don't already have. However if your willing to accept Pokémon on Gen VI for it, I could offer numerous IV bred Pokémon in exchange for it, a full list is available in my trade shop, the link to which is in my sig. If your unwilling to accept a cross generational trade, I could send you a complete list of all the Shiny Flawless that I have however.

If there is enough in my store to interest you though, I would also like to try and get my hands on any of the DW starters that are not currently available in Gen VI, so that I can breed them after the Pokémon Bank opens, so Treecko, Chimchar, Turtwig and Piplup. If you could help me out with all of this, I would also be willing to offer you lifetime membership at my shop, which means you can ask for a free Perfect Pokémon from me every week.

Thankyou.

Last edited:
Pawniard: Adamant
Scratch/Sucker Punch/Psycho Cut
FLAWLESS
Defiant

This

I have these

shiny flawless Porygon-Z w/Download? It's Modest natured and it's OT is Wish.

Or shiny Misdreavus? Calm natured w/HP Fire OT is Alex.

Shiny Adamant Machamp No Guard flawless OT is Serra.

Timid Chandelure flawless OT is Nile.

HP Ice shiny flawless Thundurus OT is Kurt.

Also, if its possible, could you maybe put Knock Off on it as well?

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Pawniard: Adamant
Scratch/Sucker Punch/Psycho Cut
FLAWLESS
Defiant

This

I have these

shiny flawless Porygon-Z w/Download? It's Modest natured and it's OT is Wish.

Or shiny Misdreavus? Calm natured w/HP Fire OT is Alex.

Shiny Adamant Machamp No Guard flawless OT is Serra.

Timid Chandelure flawless OT is Nile.

HP Ice shiny flawless Thundurus OT is Kurt.

Also, if its possible, could you maybe put Knock Off on it as well?

I don't think I need any of those; sorry.

Hi, I'm extremely interested in your Flawless Ditto.

Admittedly, I probably don't have access to any SF Pokémon that you don't already have. However if your willing to accept Pokémon on Gen VI for it, I could offer numerous IV bred Pokémon in exchange for it, a full list is available in my trade shop, the link to which is in my sig. If your unwilling to accept a cross generational trade, I could send you a complete list of all the Shiny Flawless that I have however.

If there is enough in my store to interest you though, I would also like to try and get my hands on any of the DW starters that are not currently available in Gen VI, so that I can breed them after the Pokémon Bank opens, so Treecko, Chimchar, Turtwig and Piplup. If you could help me out with all of this, I would also be willing to offer you lifetime membership at my shop, which means you can ask for a free Perfect Pokémon from me every week.

Thankyou.

Yeah, I'd probably be happy to accept on Gen 6 for pokeys traded for Gen 5. That's not a problem. I'll have to think about what I want (you seem to be all about breeding in your shop, and I'd have to figure out what all I want from Gen 6). But all-in-all, I don't have any problems at all. You want the Ditto, Piplup, Treecko, Turtwig, and Chimchar then? What would I be able to ask for in return? So I know before I start figuring stuff out.

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
For helping me with all of them, I would be giving you lifetime membership, which means that once a week I would be willing to breed and trade you any Pokémon in my store for free (Not counting females of species with a 1 in 8 gender ratio, since due to the difficulty of breeding 5IV ones I equate to having the value of 3 5IV Pokemon) for a period of three months. Since the Ditto once imported through allows me to breed Genderless Pokémon for 5 IV's easily it's fairly important to me.

If your agreeable with this, I'll also offer straight away 2 Pokémon for the Ditto, and 1 Pokémon for each of the starters. Then after I've imported them though the Pokebank I'll give you another Pokémon for each of them straight away as well. I could offer more straight away if that's not enough for you though. So a grand total of 11 straight away, 6 as soon as I receive the Pokémon, and another 5 after I've imported them though the Pokebank.

Thankyou.

Last edited:

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
For helping me with all of them, I would be giving you lifetime membership, which means that once a week I would be willing to breed and trade you any Pokémon in my store for free (Not counting females of species with a 1 in 8 gender ratio, since due to the difficulty of breeding 5IV ones I equate to having the value of 3 5IV Pokemon) for a period of three months. Since the Ditto once imported through allows me to breed Genderless Pokémon for 5 IV's easily it's fairly important to me.

If your agreeable with this, I'll also offer straight away 2 Pokémon for the Ditto, and 1 Pokémon for each of the starters. Then after I've imported them though the Pokebank I'll give you another Pokémon for each of them straight away as well. I could offer more straight away if that's not enough for you though. So a grand total of 11 straight away, 6 as soon as I receive the Pokémon, and another 5 after I've imported them though the Pokebank.

Thankyou.

Oh jeez. That's a lot more than I would have asked for. I'd have just wanted, like, one-for-one. I mean, your end has all the work involved; my part in this is just... "here's something that I have". :)

How about a DW shiny flawless Modest Eevee w/HP Grass?

Can it be flawless and have HP grass? I was not aware; I'm generally not up on these things.

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
If you want to trade one for one that would be a lot easier on me, I was mainly offering so many because of how useful the Ditto would be for breeding on Gen VI, given the new breeding mechanics. Plus a lot of them are dependant on whether or not they can be transferred through with the Pokémon Bank, they should be able to, but the usefulness to me most of them have would be limited on Gen V. I'll still offer you the lifetime membership regardless though.

Last edited:

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
If you want to trade one for one that would be a lot easier on me, I was mainly offering so many because of how useful the Ditto would be for breeding on Gen VI, given the new breeding mechanics. Plus a lot of them are dependant on whether or not they can be transferred through with the Pokémon Bank, they should be able to, but the usefulness to me most of them have would be limited on Gen V. I'll still offer you the lifetime membership regardless though.

I should be available in about 3 hours through the rest of the day. I can trade you the Gen 5 stuff then, and I'll figure out what to ask from you afterwards. No reason to make you wait on my indecision.

Ah na of course not, but you know, semi-flawless enough where it has HP Grass. Sorry about that.

Is this good or?

I will let you know in a bit, but probably not. Sorry. :(

Chase23

I have a timid Tornadus with prankster. It's a Japanese one from an event, not a normal one (I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing). It's flawless except for it's attack and untrained lvl 70. It's not shiny, not sure if you wanted it to be or not.
If you would be interested in it, I am interested in your
Shiny Mewtwo: Timid
LV71 (no EVs)
Taunt/Calm Mind/Thunder/Ice Beam
Pressure
FLAWLESS

Last edited:

★Shiny Sylveon★

For a mew?

Any of these you want?
Shiny Jirachi or normal
Victini
Shiny Cresselia or normal
Shiny Rayzauza or normal
Shiny Latias or normal
Giritina
Deoxys
Arceus
Shiny genesect or normal
Shiny Latios or normal

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Hey, Sid. I like this guy:

Dratini: Adamant
Level 1
Leer/ExtremeSpeed/Dragon Dance/Thunder Wave
31/31/31/13/31/31
Marvel Scale

Here's the link to my shop. Please respond.

quagsirefan33

Certified Breeder.
Hi.

Sneasel: Jolly
level 1
Swords Dance/Thief/Brick Break/Ice Punch
FLAWLESS
Keen Eye

What would you like for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.